TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling is not searching and the young one's mother did give permission and most likely called Mrs. Wilson. Just a guess! But that would be her connection to where her 9 yr. Old might be. So Mrs Wilson was calling! Just sounds logical! When they got home from work they started searching. I would think. There would be no reason to search at 2 Pm unless they knew something!

Who knows who was into what with who? Something backfired perhaps? The reactions are confusing depending on how you view them ?

Dateline:
Soon, the sun began to set. And when the kids’ parents started arriving home from work that evening and the girls still weren’t home, the worries grew.
per Google:
5:28 PM
Monday, December 23, 1974 (CST)
Sunset in Fort Worth, TX
So is this saying no one was at the mall at this time.

Dateline:
“My mom and I went to every store in the mall as the mall was closing that night,” Rusty told Dateline. But they had no luck. The girls were nowhere to be found

I had read they were at the mall around 4 going store to store
So was it 4 pm or when the mall closed, I read somewhere that it closed at 11 or so.

It would take a decade before Motorola's DynaTAC finally reached consumer hands. On September 21, 1983, Motorola made history when the FCC approved the 8000X, the world's first commercial portable cell phone.Apr 3, 2013
I used a pager for work all of the 80's. never even had a car phone. my first cell phone was a Motorola "flip-phone" around 1995. i didn't know many people with one

Who knows who was into what with who? Something backfired perhaps? The reactions are confusing depending on how you view them ?
what I keep looking for and can't find is where the people that were there all say, And then this happened, and then that happened, and the I called so and so and the he dis this or that. i know people remember things different but where is the one story that tells everything from when it was going on? I can't find that anywhere. not in the newspaper not anywhere.

what I keep looking for and can't find is where the people that were there all say, And then this happened, and then that happened, and the I called so and so and the he dis this or that. i know people remember things different but where is the one story that tells everything from when it was going on? I can't find that anywhere. not in the newspaper not anywhere.
the only thing close to that we get from an 11 year old boy who probably wasn't even at the mall while this is going on.

the only thing close to that we get from an 11 year old boy who probably wasn't even at the mall while this is going on.
When I was a kid, I had friends I did things with. Our parents weren't "friends." my mom probably couldn't have told police the last names of who I took off with. we had a long leash in the 60's and 70's, boys anyways. my brother was 6 years older. I know we went to the mall all the time. and the roller rink. before we could drive that's what we did all day on Saturday.

Yes you can piece it together from old newspaper articles and statement's made through podcasts and chat sites such as this one. However you end up with various versions to the point of insanity. Quite often by the same person. Publicly we have them leaving from anywhere from 10-12:30. They stop by a house at Travis Ave or Mason street, maybe also the Myers store but that seems iffy. Army Navy to get layaways out seems certain . Then poof!!! Car is found at mall at anywhere between 2-11:00. Police nor anyone else can physically put them at or in the mall however it's continuously said they disappeared from there. Go figure. Over 44 years and not one bit closer officially. Not one.

Yes you can piece it together from old newspaper articles and statement's made through podcasts and chat sites such as this one. However you end up with various versions to the point of insanity. Quite often by the same person. Publicly we have them leaving from anywhere from 10-12:30. They stop by a house at Travis Ave or Mason street, maybe also the Myers store but that seems iffy. Army Navy to get layaways out seems certain . Then poof!!! Car is found at mall at anywhere between 2-11:00. Police nor anyone else can physically put them at or in the mall however it's continuously said they disappeared from there. Go figure. Over 44 years and not one bit closer officially. Not one.
I read somewhere that Rachel went by her parents house and stopped for gas. I don't see how anybody could know she stopped for gas at all. That's in the paper, but stoppimhg somewhere else, even Meyers which was down on Seminary drive close to the Safeway, who says that? I don't read that anywhere but here. And stopping somewhere after Army-Navy before Seminary South, also can't find that in the paper. There's nothing between that store and the south frwy which is how you'd get to the shopping center. Berry st. to Bolt st. exit just a bunch of junk houses. no gas stations. who lived at these houses on Travis or Mason? Yeah, the police say over and over they can't get the girls off the parking lot. It's about that abandoned car and that letter. After the paper says the police don't take the letter serious you don't hear about it again for 25 years?

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Rachel went by her parents house and stopped for gas. I don't see how anybody could know she stopped for gas at all. That's in the paper, but stoppimhg somewhere else, even Meyers which was down on Seminary drive close to the Safeway, who says that? I don't read that anywhere but here. And stopping somewhere after Army-Navy before Seminary South, also can't find that in the paper. There's nothing between that store and the south frwy which is how you'd get to the shopping center. Berry st. to Bolt st. exit just a bunch of junk houses. no gas stations. who lived at these houses on Travis or Mason? Yeah, the police say over and over they can't get the girls off the parking lot. It's about that abandoned car and that letter. After the paper says the police don't take the letter serious you don't hear about it again for 25 years?
Miraculously, with the advent of SM, it seems that lots of "stuff" has been pulled out of the ether, either to throw everyone off, or to embellish (for whatever reason) the already vague account(s) of what happened that day. IMO, there is one person who stands firm on the timeline of events that day- Julie's brother, but unfortunately he was relegated to "home" duty, and was on the periphery of the events that day, so he does not have a lot to add....And yes, it is maddening, the same endless loop for a little more than 44 years. I have followed this case since it happened, and some of the things mentioned (Myers, gas, stopping on Travis Avenue, going by Rachel's parents house, et al) are all "add-ons" from everything I've read over the years (which has been the same story that you find on the MT website), over and over (and over).

‘Missing Trio’ case remains unsolved 44 years after young girls vanish from Texas mall

missing_trio_main_art_old_9eb79f5ec972348ea34fa14bc2dbde56.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

letter_477de24b404ed9e0036b1663e5a57548.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

That's not the route I envisioned them taking. From Army Navy, straight down Hemphill to Seminary. Maybe not even all the way to Seminary...Bolt cuts straight over to the mall parking lot.

Miraculously, with the advent of SM, it seems that lots of "stuff" has been pulled out of the ether, either to throw everyone off, or to embellish (for whatever reason) the already vague account(s) of what happened that day. IMO, there is one person who stands firm on the timeline of events that day- Julie's brother, but unfortunately he was relegated to "home" duty, and was on the periphery of the events that day, so he does not have a lot to add....And yes, it is maddening, the same endless loop for a little more than 44 years. I have followed this case since it happened, and some of the things mentioned (Myers, gas, stopping on Travis Avenue, going by Rachel's parents house, et al) are all "add-ons" from everything I've read over the years (which has been the same story that you find on the MT website), over and over (and over).
sorry, what is SM?

That's not the route I envisioned them taking. From Army Navy, straight down Hemphill to Seminary. Maybe not even all the way to Seminary...Bolt cuts straight over to the mall parking lot.
The store faced Berry St. and parking was in front, the old Safeway. So, if it was me I would have gone down Berry to the frwy. I was thinking she might not have known the backstreets or didn't know the RR crossings and dead-ends. Rachel only was driving a year, and married to the pilot for half of that. I guess it depends on how much experience she had in that part of south fort worth, or whether somebody at Army-Navy said follow me and they did take an unplanned detour like some people think. It doesn't seem logical to me that either thing happened.

There is a song by a band called Shinedown. Name is crow and the butterfly. Beautiful song. Been in my head all day thinking about the girls. Strange? Thought I'd share that, don't know why but there it is.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member