TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need at least two maybe three people going into a rage at the same time in order for one of these theories to work the way I see it.
Either Rachel gets confronted by TT and immediately suspects DA as being the one that outed her resulting in one hell of a fight or Rachel comes in and catches them in the act of doing something and it seems like Renee was kinda scrappy so I don't doubt she would have came to Rachels defense regardless of the scenario.
There are accounts that TT  allegedly sexually assaulted a cousin of Rachel's (V.I. on a previous thread).
Add that to the allegation Rachel was having affairs with other guys (I believe DJ was the source of that). If there's any merit to either of those stories, that could definitely cause a knock- down-drag-out fight, IMO.

There are accounts that TT  allegedly sexually assaulted a cousin of Rachel's (V.I. on a previous thread).
Add that to the allegation Rachel was having affairs with other guys (I believe DJ was the source of that). If there's any merit to either of those stories, that could definitely cause a knock- down-drag-out fight, IMO.
Was the cousin of Rachel's who was allegedly sexually assaulted an adult or a child?

oh wow, never heard of that one. Curious to hear the source of this, but I suspect it'll be rumours and rabbit holes like most of this case

Some people have suggested the reason Rachel was inviting so many people for the mall trip was to dilute down the crowd and divert attention away from her and someone else and this could be true.
It got me to thinking about another invitation Rachel made, the one where she invites her sister, the one time fiance of her husband, to come and live in their house.
Could this be much the same thing? Or could it even be an offering to TT?

It's alright for you to have an affair as long as I can too.

I don't know but what we're often times discussing here is simply a love triangle.
How many times has that ended in murder? Although it usually doesn't include other victims but I suppose it could if they got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some people have suggested the reason Rachel was inviting so many people for the mall trip was to dilute down the crowd and divert attention away from her and someone else and this could be true.
It got me to thinking about another invitation Rachel made, the one where she invites her sister, the one time fiance of her husband, to come and live in their house.
Could this be much the same thing? Or could it even be an offering to TT?

It's alright for you to have an affair as long as I can too.

I don't know but what we're often times discussing here is simply a love triangle.
How many times has that ended in murder? Although it usually doesn't include other victims but I suppose it could if they got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I don't believe she invited her mother (not so sure about sis, either); everyone else, maybe. The "love triangle" idea is plausible. DA has denied it vehemently, insisting there was nothing going on between herself /TT. It's been pointed out that after the girls' disappearance, DA/TT did not get together-- ergo, there was no affair. I disagree. There could've been a fling that didn't last long. It happens. I read on an earlier thread that Rachel's sister had more in common with TT than Rachel did. I agree.
Still digging for the sources of my earlier post...

Ok, this is  not what I was referring to earlier but for now, it's all I can find.
From an earlier thread:
Ozoner asked Wishyouknew (Verified family member of Mary Trlica) if there were any "documented incidents of TT being violent or abusive"...
The response was: "allegations of physical assault on two other women... I know one woman personally, and imo believe her...the other person I do not know."
Again, this is  not what I'd seen/referred to in my post. I will keep digging.

I don't believe she invited her mother (not so sure about sis, either); everyone else, maybe. The "love triangle" idea is plausible. DA has denied it vehemently, insisting there was nothing going on between herself /TT. It's been pointed out that after the girls' disappearance, DA/TT did not get together-- ergo, there was no affair. I disagree. There could've been a fling that didn't last long. It happens. I read on an earlier thread that Rachel's sister had more in common with TT than Rachel did. I agree.
Still digging for the sources of my earlier post...

I can only think of a couple reasons why DA wouldn't come forward with information because I definitely believe she knows. I think in any one of the rage theories she is involved.
And then there's the sex trafficking or the something to do with drugs theories. If one or more members of this household had somehow gotten in over their heads with some serious people then that would be the only little glimmer of hope I have for these theories.

Add that to the allegation Rachel was having affairs with other guys (I believe DJ was the source of that).
Did he provided anything more than this very unspecific implication in note about VB?
Cause that smelly thing implies that girls were acting promiscious and not only Rachel was fooling around but Renee as well - yet it doesn't actually say that:
a) Renee allegedly expressed interest in dating VB WHILE she was with TM
- and that it didn't happen (if ever) like a year or two earlier that she was for a moment kinda into him and possibly considered possibility of dating him,
b) Rachel allegedly had a relationship with him WHILE married to TT - and that it didn't happen (if ever) like five years prior when she was 11 and he was 12.

It says that Renee was interested in dating him (allegedly, at some point in time) and that Rachel had relationship with him (allegedly, at some point in time).
If true and AT THE TIME then WOW, it's huge.
If true and at some point in the past, then... meh.

Btw. I finally FOUND some mentions of Cotton in the articles.
One sentence quotted weeks before he died in which he expressed pain and sadness over the disappearance.

And one article that claims that on the 25th of December 1974 at 1:00 AM (not 1:00 PM and not 11:00AM but 1:00PM) Cotton (so A's residence) got a call from a possible whitness who claimed to:
a) know Rachel,
b) spoke with Rachel on the 23rd,
c) at the Murphy's record store department,
d) saw Renee and Julie with Rachel,
e) saw a male with them and identified that male but not himself.

I wonder, what would be different in families and LE actions if the note wouldn't arrive.
What likely would be done, searched, checked right away and got called off because of the note?

All the romance stuff I'd take with a grin of salt. Or with a shovel of salt actually.
Rachel was beautiful, stunning actually.
Girls like that tend to have many boyfriends that they don't know about, and five times as many whitnesses to confirm those relationships and tell tales about the wildest things those girls did - while in reality they sat in the kitchen, peeling potatoes and cleaning all evening.

DA has denied it vehemently, insisting there was nothing going on between herself /TT. It's been pointed out that after the girls' disappearance, DA/TT did not get together-- ergo, there was no affair.

SBM

Could you imagine the bad optics of them getting together afterwards? If they were involved I'm sure they would have realized this too and agreed it had to end.

Ok, this is  not what I was referring to earlier but for now, it's all I can find.
From an earlier thread:
Ozoner asked Wishyouknew (Verified family member of Mary Trlica) if there were any "documented incidents of TT being violent or abusive"...
The response was: "allegations of physical assault on two other women... I know one woman personally, and imo believe her...the other person I do not know."
Again, this is  not what I'd seen/referred to in my post. I will keep digging.
What is this referring to? Is it in response to someone? Sorry I must have missed it.

And let’s not forget that renee Wilson’s grandmother lived across from the Arnold’s.
No. She lived across the Moseley's and took care of Renee after school, till her parents finished work.
It's not that close to Arnold's or Wilsons.

T rex, I was trying to locate the sources of these stories (should've taken note before I posted).
The reference to Rachel having affairs comes from DJ in Portrait of a True Crime Character-FW Weekly. DJ claims to have been told by Rachel's friends she was having "multiple affairs while she was married to TT".
I realize DJ was a controversial figure, but that was the source.
As for the allegations against TT, I'm still looking. I  know it was on this forum somewhere.

I realize DJ was a controversial figure, but that was the source.
And just like that I burst out laughing.
I've read your post and got a flashback of the article that mentioned families getting suspicious of DJ's credibility when... something to the accord that his stories sounded awfully similar to the plot of "Dirty Harry".

All the romance stuff I'd take with a grin of salt. Or with a shovel of salt actually.
Rachel was beautiful, stunning actually.
Girls like that tend to have many boyfriends that they don't know about, and five times as many whitnesses to confirm those relationships and tell tales about the wildest things those girls did - while in reality they sat in the kitchen, peeling potatoes and cleaning all evening.
According to her brother (for what it's worth) a lot of guys liked Rachel. She was out-going, and feisty. He tends to romanticize things a bit (even DA has called him out on some things), but I tend to believe this about her.

Last edited:
Hi! I have been really interested in the case but I don't think I can help as I normally work on John and Jane Doe's and while this is a missing persons case, I don't know if the three have been found as Jane Doe's as I think we'd know. Just know that I really hope this thread becomes active consistently as this case needs to and should have as many eyes on it as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste