GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anybody want to bet that the wife will claim she was forced to participate because he was abusive?

Anybody want to bet that the wife will claim she was forced to participate because he was abusive?

I'm sure you're right. They need HER testimony to hang HIM and being married she's not compelled to testify unless it's to save her own neck. Craziness.

I think it is possible that he might have been abusive in the marriage.

Think of the way he dealt in public... with threats, the way he promoted a 'macho' image with the guns videos. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that he was abusive.

My bad, bad, bad, or should I say CBS's bad. This is NOT the woman whose mug shot they are showing on NBC. The NBC photo looks more in keeping with the woman's character. Sorry folks.

That IS an older picture of her when she was in better health. You were right the first time :)

That IS an older picture of her when she was in better health. You were right the first time :)

Talk about before & after!! It's hard to believe it's the same woman.

Speaking of mug shots, why does EW have a towel wrapped around him in his mug shot?

hmmmm...

My monitor broke down.. so i wet bought new one.. and missed all the fun i see :)

Totally MHO and nothing more: If he is a narcissistic sociopath, then he regards people around him as opportunities to do his bidding or obstacles to be removed.

His wife would be the perfect opportunity because she's totally dependent on him for support. He can force her to do his bidding.

Even if his true motive is revenge for loss of status and power, he can manipulate her into believing that he's been terribly wronged by his conviction.

He lost his job and his law license. How is he going to pay the mortgage, etc. He can make her see that Hasse and the McClellands have to pay for this injustice to him.

He might have even hoped to make her the patsy for the killings and he gets away with cold-blooded murder.

Very creepy.

I believe that if LE says she is the murderer then she is-hence the 10 million dollar bond.
Maybe I am wrong......
Her booking photo-she looks like a mean possum.....

If he is a narcissistic sociopath, her health problems (chronic fatigue, immune system issues, etc .), could be a result of living under his thumb. Living with someone like that takes a toll on one's physical, mental and emotional health. It ages you. The NS thrives on tearing his/her partner down, making their victim appear to be crazy, needy, frail or unintelligent.

I'm surprised he was such a jerk in public. The one I know cultivates an excellent public image, completely opposite of his behavior within the marriage.

All MOO, I don't know this to be the case in this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I called this one. I never bought the whole Mexican drug cartel/Aryan Nation angle.

I referenced a website called Kaufman County Corruption in my post after these murders first occurred. Unfortunately, that website has been shutdown. The site was started by an angry father who accused Williams of running a scam related to child custody decisions. I don't recall all the details of the accusations; basically, he described Williams to be a narcissistic sociopath.

I wonder if the father took down the website in fear for his life. I wouldn't blame him. Williams and his Mrs were on quite a rampage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back