Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're hinting at something more like she tied her dog up to go meet drug dealers, possibly overdosed, and body was ditched in dumpster by said dealers.
after my 2nd 3rd and 4th reading.. I see that hint between the lines too.

I think that means we are about to get an update.
It was for sure there earlier this morning cuz I went back through the 19th checking for updates and addresses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Her age may be due to when her birthday falls. My daughter was a year older than her classmates because she had to start school a year later due to her birthday falling in November. We have to be careful about assumptions.

Same here for my family -- NC public schools -- my son's birthday is in November, my DH's b-d is in December, and mine is in January. All three of us were among the "older" kids in our grade. I entered 7th grade when I was 12 and was 13 (of course!) when that school year was over.

The Chief did not say 'no signs of trauma'

This is Chief Gibsons response when asked about signs of trauma during the news conference on Friday:

"No, we don't have any signs of trauma that has been RELEASED to us right now."

He goes on to say - paraphrasing here- letting ME do their job,,,, can't answer trauma questions at this time because they simply don't know at this time,,, says they will release this info when they get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here for my family -- NC public schools -- my son's birthday is in November, my DH's b-d is in December, and mine is in January. All three of us were among the "older" kids in our grade.
I'm opposite. I was the youngest in my grade, as I have a late August birthday. I didn't turn 14 until after school started my freshman year.

I think that means we are about to get an update.

I think it also means they didn't need to wait for the tox results. They probably sealed the results. They don't want the public to panic and they don't want info getting out that only the suspect would know imo. Lots of imo's. Sorry. :)

I'm opposite. I was the youngest in my grade, as I have a late August birthday. I didn't turn 14 until after school started my freshman year.

Me too. I turned 14 in December of my freshman year.

I think it also means they didn't need to wait for the tox results imo. They probably sealed the results imo. They don't want the public to panic and they don't want info getting out that only the suspect would know imo.

Could be!

It could also be that they are informing the family. Tox can take 6 weeks, it can be shorter. IMO, we are about to get an update.

Maybe they'll wait till after the funeral services.

If I were the mom, I would want to know. JMO
Me too....sooner the better....especially if they have an idea of responsible party....someone is responsible.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I've noticed the past few years that they don't generally like to state sexual assault when it's a minor. Oftentimes that information comes out when there is an arrest.

Thing is if there was i think LE would have to say something. And i think they would know right away if there was. I know u have to wait for dna results but they would know right away if she was assaulted. Sadly ...

Wasn't there supposed to be a press release or something today?

<modsnip>

Me either. Not close.

By the way, was there a presser and was anything learned? I'm in trial but breaking for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018