Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's son was found dead in a dumpster. He had crawled into the dumpster for warmth and a place to sleep and then overdosed. If he hadn't of been found, he could have ended up in the landfill like this precious one. IMO it's a very small possibility, but just commenting to say it can happen.

Me either. Not close.

By the way, was there a presser and was anything learned? I'm in trial but breaking for lunch.

Nothing new except her ME report has disappeared from the public website.

My friend's son was found dead in a dumpster. He had crawled into the dumpster for warmth and a place to sleep and then overdosed. If he hadn't of been found, he could have ended up in the landfill like this precious one. IMO it's a very small possibility, but just commenting to say it can happen.

so many possibilities right now it seems, and all with the same tragic ending. She could have accidentally dropped something in the dumpster, tried to retrieve it and in so doing, broke her neck. I just mean, who knows at this point with what has been reported. So hard to wait patiently when a vulnerable soul has been so damaged.

WS isn't letting me quote. It's possible to have SA with no DNA. It's also possible to have SA without it being readily apparent at the scene where the body was found (hypothetical example: victim dressing before being killed, or re-clothed by the perp).

Praying this sweet child did not suffer that fate, too.

Why would she leave her dog?

To go to the bathroom, to meet with a friend inside their apartment where the dog was not allowed, to throw away some garbage. So many possibilities.

<modsnip>

I feel like Kaytlynn has stolen my heart. Can't stop thinking about her. So precious.

I messaged the Bedford Police Department, questioning why the ME report was removed. If I hear back from them, I will let you know.

This is a table of causes of death in 10-14 year olds. Its from 2014, but I'm guessing not much has changed. #1 COD = Accident - not intentional. Followed by suicide and homicide. And with a few other CODs in between. Accident does make sense when you think about what Piston and Creepcrusher said. Statistically, it makes sense.

This is a table of causes of death in 10-14 year olds. Its from 2014, but I'm guessing not much has changed. #1 COD = Accident - not intentional. Followed by suicide and homicide. And with a few other CODs in between. Accident does make sense when you think about what Piston and Creepcrusher said. Statistically, it makes sense.

What did I say? Lol. I don't believe it was an accident. I believe it was a murder.

What did I say? Lol. I don't believe it was an accident. I believe it was a murder.

lol, you threw out some random possibilities for what she may have been doing at the dumpster. You're right, many possibilities at this point, I agree.

And I don't have a theory yet. Better to let the facts speak than to fit them into a possibility IMO.

my friend was held back in K because she was tiny. literally. Kaytlynn was very petite so maybe this can be why?

So is my daughter, October and she's going in her freshman year at 14. Kaytlynn is a year behind that so my guess is she was held back. My daughter is one of the oldest in her class.

my friend was held back in K because she was tiny. literally. Kaytlynn was very petite so maybe this can be why?

Definitely. She's a foot shorter and twenty pounds lighter than my daughter who is the same age. Very petite little girl.

Really hoping the public's fear and scrutiny doesn't impede the investigation. Wishing articles like these didn't see the light of day. Of course the community has every right to be upset and worried but I don't think talking to the media about it is serving any purpose...

June 26th article: http://www.wbap.com/2017/06/26/bedf...artments-handling-of-kaytlynn-cargills-death/
why would it impede the investigation?.. instead of being told "go about your business nothing to see here" they should have been asked "did you see anything? anyone acting suspicious? call if you have info." ect

Hi everyone! I haven't been here since Hannah Graham and the Corbin case at 29 Palms (2014). Just came back to WS because of Kaytlynn Cargill case.Looking for any additional info. LE has not released an further info as of today. Any info would be helpful. Really enjoyed the folks here before but life got in the way so took a hiatus.

Hi everyone! I haven't been here since Hannah Graham and the Corbin case at 29 Palms (2014). Just came back to WS because of Kaytlynn Cargill case.Looking for any additional info. LE has not released an further info as of today. Any info would be helpful. Really enjoyed the folks here before but life got in the way so took a hiatus.

Welcome back. There's really not a whole lot of info. BPD is being very tight lipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would it impede the investigation?.. instead of being told "go about your business nothing to see here" they should have been asked "did you see anything? anyone acting suspicious? call if you have info." ect

That's a good question. The way I see it, is that BPD has their hands full with a high profile case. Continuous scrutiny of their efforts is only a distraction to the investigation. We've already seen a disappointing and botched presser IMO which was a direct result of the public scrutiny.

Inducing public fear and panic regarding public safety is only going to create more obstacles and new efforts that take away with from finding out what happened to Kaytlynn. The public has every right to be concerned and they should be on the look out for their own safety.

It bothers me that this is becoming more about "community safety" than it is about Kaytlynn. People are making it more about them and less about Kaytlynn. The more this continues, the more effort LE has to put in to control the public sentiment and address the public's concerns rather than the investigation itself.

In the recent press release, they disseminated a new tip email address for the case. They are asking for leads, suspicious activity. No one is saying "go about your business there's nothing here". LE is addressing the panic regarding public safety that they essentially have no evidence to point to a child serial killer on the loose.

All JMO, IMHO!

I forgot about them saying "criminal investigation" in the press conf. :facepalm: I don't want to believe the worst. Its a personality flaw I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry