Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in terms of COD and MOD I agree with MIKAYOYO a few posts back. I believe the report was pulled by police because both of those are known. Otherwise they could have left the report with those things pending including the toxicology results. LE can keep that from disclosure indefinitely now.

What I have been surprised by in all of this is that Bedford PD has said that they have not issued any search warrants. But I can't imagine that they haven't gone for any phone records or obtained Kaytlynn's phone - if she had one, as I am not clear on whether she had one or not.

With so little information to go on it gets difficult to dance a TOS jig. However, what I will say is that if LE thought this was the actions of a stranger I would expect that LE would have offered some information in order to generate tips and leads. If LE truly does not have anything to go on at all then I don't know how they could treat this as if no one else is in potential danger from the person responsible for Kaytlynn's death. Everything about this case, to me, says that Kaytlynn knew her killer and I don't believe this to be anything but homicide.

While LE can be frustrating in not releasing information to protect their investigation my main concern when LE won't even release some of the most basic of information (that won't jeopardize the integrity of the case) is that LE does not have much to work with and they spend time bluffing they have more. I hope, for Kaytlynn's sake, that this is not the case. Because if it is the case and this is stranger involvement this may never be solved.

Since I haven't seen Bedford PD doing much talking, let alone talking up "how much evidence they have" or bluffing my sense is that LE knows who did this.

Perhaps no search warrant needed if parents willingly gave permission for phone/computer etc. Records and access. IMO
Perhaps they have suspect, and it is family or friend of family, or known neighbor... I wish we had an insider who could tell us if anyone was missing from funeral...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone who knew (by at least sight, no more) asked others to tie her dog up. They knew who would recognize her dog....pointed to an area and said hey she wants to know if you will watch her dog. They never actually saw/talked to her. Just did what was asked. Didn't stick around because they were not asked to do so.

IMO I just feel like this crime is close to where KC was last seen. We had an incident in Michigan where the perpetrator pulled the child inside his apartment and no one saw anything. Luckily the girl escaped and he was apprehended. It appears no one heard or saw anything according to reports so far in KC's case. LE didn't start searching apartments until Tuesday morning according to their press conference where they started to go door to door looking for her. Still wonder if there were any empty apartments being renovated in that area.

Finding this from almost 7 years ago (sorry if already posted)...very possibly unrelated, as we know that searching "attempted abductions" in the area of a case often produces numerous hits similar to RSO maps lighting up like Christmas trees:

11 year old girl escapes attempted abduction, in Bedford Texas
January 6, 2010
https://anypit.com/11-year-old-girl-escapes-attempted-abduction-in-bedford-texas/

January 05, 2010 Bedford, Texas
HEB School Student Abduction Attempt
http://archive.localnewsonly.com/2010LNO/News/01/10_01_05bedfordchildattempt.htm

"This incident occurred near the rear of Bell Manor Elementary School, 1300 Winchester Way, Bedford, Texas, and near Pennington Field Football Stadium on Central Drive."

Oh wow... that's not far from her complex...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While I cannot confirm that they definitively follow the same schedule, my apartment complex is in the side with M/Th residential service and the cover my complex on Monday and Thursday... somewhere upthread I shared this and extrapolated that they service the entire city based on the zoning on the map.

ETA - I am almost positive every complex I have been in or to in Bedford has Republic Bins....

Okay... I stand corrected... I was laying in bed this AM and my dogs were going nuts, then I heard the familiar sound of the dumpster being set down... when I left home for a bit earlier, I looked inside just to confirm and it was definitely emptied this morning... my theory of apartments following the neighborhood is blown...

Okay... I stand corrected... I was laying in bed this AM and my dogs were going nuts, then I heard the familiar sound of the dumpster being set down... when I left home for a bit earlier, I looked inside just to confirm and it was definitely emptied this morning... my theory of apartments following the neighborhood is blown...

The original post you had showed the pickup schedule divided for West of Central as Monday and Thursday and East of Central as Tuesday and Friday. So, perhaps it is the case that Residential Apartment complex dumpsters are picked up on Wednesday and Saturday - either both days for all of them regardless of being East or West of Central or perhaps West of Central on Wednesday and East of Central on Saturday?

This comes with the territory. Most of the time we spend trying to reverse engineer or otherwise discover what LE already knows but hasn't stated.

Someone who knew (by at least sight, no more) asked others to tie her dog up. They knew who would recognize her dog....pointed to an area and said hey she wants to know if you will watch her dog. They never actually saw/talked to her. Just did what was asked. Didn't stick around because they were not asked to do so.

I'm not following what you are saying. Is this your thoughts or what LE said? So someone, not Kaytlynn asked others to tie up the dog? So the dog was running freely and found?

Finding this from almost 7 years ago (sorry if already posted)...very possibly unrelated, as we know that searching "attempted abductions" in the area of a case often produces numerous hits similar to RSO maps lighting up like Christmas trees:

11 year old girl escapes attempted abduction, in Bedford Texas
January 6, 2010
https://anypit.com/11-year-old-girl-escapes-attempted-abduction-in-bedford-texas/

January 05, 2010 Bedford, Texas
HEB School Student Abduction Attempt
http://archive.localnewsonly.com/2010LNO/News/01/10_01_05bedfordchildattempt.htm

"This incident occurred near the rear of Bell Manor Elementary School, 1300 Winchester Way, Bedford, Texas, and near Pennington Field Football Stadium on Central Drive."

NOVEMBER 01, 2016 8:04
Two kids escape abduction attempts Friday in Arlington

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article111761722.html#storylink=cpy

Southlake Teenager Escapes Attempted Abduction
November 2, 2015
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/11/02/southlake-teenager-escapes-attempted-abduction/

More attempted abductions listed here (2014):
https://m.facebook.com/DFWScanner/posts/755740547780143

Also, finding some reports on attempted abductions of little boys.

POLICE: Reported attempted abduction at Sonora Park Friday
Friday, 29 Jul, 2016
http://kennedalenews.com/police-reported-attempted-abduction-at-sonora-park-friday-p4170-90.htm

"Two children, aged 5 and 8, were approached at the playground by two suspects who attempted to persuade them to leave the park late Friday evening at Sonora Park."

(Kennedale to Bedford: 20 min (17.4 mi)
via I-820 N )

Excellent sleuthing. Ugh. Scary stuff.

The original post you had showed the pickup schedule divided for West of Central as Monday and Thursday and East of Central as Tuesday and Friday. So, perhaps it is the case that Residential Apartment complex dumpsters are picked up on Wednesday and Saturday - either both days for all of them regardless of being East or West of Central or perhaps West of Central on Wednesday and East of Central on Saturday?

This comes with the territory. Most of the time we spend trying to reverse engineer or otherwise discover what LE already knows but hasn't stated.

My apartment is approximately 4 miles from Kaytlynn's. I also have Republic. I can easily hear them when they pickup because a dumpster is located direct across the parking lot from my apartment. Since I'm retired, days of the week don't mean much to me but I definitly know they pick up on Mondays, reason being I generally have to wait until after they've made their rounds on Monday because the dumpsters fill up fast on week-ends. BTW my apartment complex is much smaller than Kaytlynn's, only 2 dumpsters for the entire complex. It seems to me that Republic comes 3 days a week. However, the times they pick up varies greatly; anywhere from early morning at 7am to as late as 1-2pm in the afternoon. In the future I'll try to pay closer attention, but as I now see it, they just get here when they get here.

This is a holiday week, are they on a different schedule because of it? I know my trash pick-up was affected this week.

Would a renovation crew have put their cast offs in the the apartment dumpsters or hauled if off themselves? If they hauled it off themselves.......... JMO

Can we recallook any similar solved cases where a pedophile abducted a child and placed her in a dumpster? (Other than little Maddy :(...) I'm curious to compare the events/circumstances/timeline/profile...tia.

Would a renovation crew have put their cast offs in the the apartment dumpsters or hauled if off themselves? If they hauled it off themselves.......... JMO

Good question. I'm not in Texas but for all of the apartment renovations I've seen in Louisiana and the Washington, DC area, the construction firm would bring their own industrial sized dumpsters for their debris so as not to overfill the dumpsters designed for resident use. I don't know about this case, though.

Good question. I'm not in Texas but for all of the apartment renovations I've seen in Louisiana and the Washington, DC area, the construction firm would bring their own industrial sized dumpsters for their debris so as not to overfill the dumpsters designed for resident use. I don't know about this case, though.

Wound carpet be considered illegal material to dump at landfill? Maybe that's what caught the attention of the landfill guys who watch as the trucks unload...like "nope there's some carpet, not allowed." And when they went to pick it up, they noticed it was kinda heavy & unrolled it & found her?

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Wound carpet be considered illegal material to dump at landfill? Maybe that's what caught the attention of the landfill guys who watch as the trucks unload...like "nope there's some carpet, not allowed." And when they went to pick it up, they noticed it was kinda heavy & unrolled it & found her?

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Why would carpet be illegal/not allowed? Never heard of such a thing.

Being that Republic Services uses large metal container bins for refuse, the dumpsters also belong to Republic since they are designed to work together with their trucks. Their dumpsters have the Republic logo on them. A business will contract with Republic Services for dumpster pick up two or three times a week, depending on the company's needs.

If a dumpster is unloaded into a dumpster truck in a morning route on Wednesday, the truck runs the route until it is filled and must go to the landfill around noon. The truck that contained KC, most likely would have left the landfill to go pick up more refuse from dumpsters in another area. And maybe that is exactly what the truck did only it seems LE would want to inspect the hauler.

The drivers are employees of Republic Services. The trucks and dumpsters belong to Republic Services. Another company owns the landfill. Does anyone wish to call RS to find out what day of the week that they pick up at OCA?

Also of note here: Firsthand knowledge...City of Euless, City of Hurst and City of Bedfird contract with RS. ( For single family housing ) Republic has monopoly on at least this area. Thus making it very likely that LE has exact data on truck, route, time of pickup, time of exact load dump at landfill.
IMO thus is the bulk of what they definitely know.

Why would carpet be illegal/not allowed? Never heard of such a thing.

In the last 10 years or so, carpeting has been considered recyclable material. Depending on the age of the material, most companies pay to have it recycled if you reorder from the original manufacturer.

I am sure that LE is meticulously gathering the evidence to nail the perp(s). Heartbreaking that this is, thankfully the fates allowed young Kaytlynn to be found. I can't imagine them finding her there years from now, if ever. If she had not been discovered, what would have led anyone to that landfill in the search for this missing young child? I hope that came out right. I'm just so mad at the evil in our world that would extinguish such a youthful soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14