Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to clear up something... I saw some posts upthread about the neighbor saying he saw her tie up the dog... this was not what I remembered seeing. I am just posting a youtube of one interview with the neighbor:

https://youtu.be/VCTL9qykchI

Gentleman shows up around 1:20ish

During their search for the teen, police canvassed the teen's neighborhood and flyers were posted around the town. According to the flyers, a friend said she saw Kaytlynn tie her dog's leash to a fence and asked friends to watch the dog but never returned.

"I didn’t hear any yells, and it happened right behind my balcony," said neighbor Zach McDaniel. "I heard no yells, no helps, no nothing."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/kayt...olice-update-mystery-death-landfill/451611641

I think this is the article they were reffering to and its the friend that saw her tie the dog to the fence not this neighbor.

During their search for the teen, police canvassed the teen's neighborhood and flyers were posted around the town. According to the flyers, a friend said she saw Kaytlynn tie her dog's leash to a fence and asked friends to watch the dog but never returned.

"I didn’t hear any yells, and it happened right behind my balcony," said neighbor Zach McDaniel. "I heard no yells, no helps, no nothing."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/kayt...olice-update-mystery-death-landfill/451611641

I think this is the article they were reffering to and its the friend that saw her tie the dog to the fence not this neighbor.

Yes! This is what I'm saying… Several posts back, many were saying that the neighbor saw her tie the dog up… That cannot be found anywhere except in the UK paper. There are also several accounts that conflict relating to if KC tied the dog up or if the friends tied the dog up after she did not return. If she was going to "be back in a minute" and she left the dog with the friends, I could see a bunch of other kids – especially if they were mere acquaintances and did not know where she lived – tying the dog to the fence when she did not return.

I think the kids she left the dog with are the key…

How does neighbor ZM know "it" happened right below his balcony. What is the "it" he's referring to? the dog tying? And why would he hear anything? According to witnesses she left that area ok. His comment just doesn't sit well with me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I believe his apartment backs up the the dog park. To me, he looks more concerned/upset about the incident than suspicious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wouldn't 'suffocation' bring the same result without damage? I don't think an appeal on 'undermined' will go anywhere

There is a suffocation method known as "burking" (named after a group of highland Scots murderers / robbers named 'Burke' that used the technique frequently) that leaves few, if any marks.

The victim's mouth and nose are covered while their hands are restrained. A large person then puts their full weight on their chest. Evidently, death can occur very rapidly and the cause of death can be difficult to determine, even with a full medical examination. "Burking", however, would need the involvement of more than one perpetrator. Rather, at least two people and probably three people would be needed.

MOO, the ME & LE know the cause of death. They're just not telling us. I think they're just waiting for someone to get careless,talk, & reveal something that only the killer would know. I do, however, hope that Police would tell Kaytlynn's family what they know. That poor family has suffered a devastating loss & they deserve to know the truth. JMO

Found this paper to have quite a large story including the neighbors reactions and picture of him pointing to wear he believed KC tied up her dog. It is from Star-Telegram. "Texas girl/found dead in landfill on June 22,2017/ForthWorth Star-Telegram." Im sorry I'm not familiar with the newspapers from this area and don't know the reliability of the source. But if you go to page three there is a picture of the neighbor.

Copied text from the link above and bolded by me...

One neighbour told radio station WFAA that he saw Kaytlynn tie her dog's leash to a fence and ask friends to watch it for her - but never came back.

Where was this neighbor and what was he doing when he saw KC tie her dog to the fence? Which direction did she go after tying up dog? If he saw her tie it, he definitely should know which way she headed. Also, how did he see her tie dog to fence AND ask her friends to watch it for her? If he did see the dog tying action, from a distance, how did he know KC asked her friends to watch her dog? Red flags to me as in my opinion that story doesn't add up to 2+2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I thought her friends tied it up after she didn't come back

Thank you! This one breaks it up much different. I was questioning how the neighbor knew what she was saying to her friends from a distance. Whew glad that cleared up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Maybe LE dosent want it released. And that man in the video could have said alot more than what was aired and it was edited. Ppl had to have seen her
Its summer dinnertime ppl coming and going...
At that time of the day it definitely was the case of people just getting back from their commutes. Possibly other apartment dwellers that had pets that were waiting many hours to go "walkies".

I'm new here, but I've read every post on Kaytlynn's case, at least I think I have. I haven't seen this mentioned, in Texas the labs are backed up so far. DNA results take a very long time get back. As far as I know, no cases get special treatment and get moved up. Just another thing to think about if they are trying to get it right and have evidence on a suspect before jumping the gun. This would be on the theory of a SA or even if she had DNA under her fingernails.

I'm new here, but I've read every post on Kaytlynn's case, at least I think I have. I haven't seen this mentioned, in Texas the labs are backed up so far. DNA results take a very long time get back. As far as I know, no cases get special treatment and get moved up. Just another thing to think about if they are trying to get it right and have evidence on a suspect before jumping the gun. This would be on the theory of a SA or even if she had DNA under her fingernails.

Welcome to websluths txcountrygirl thank you for joining us.

Frankly, I'm at a loss as to what to think any more.

If LE doesn't have anyone lined up for this @ this time, and it takes 3 months for tox test to return, I fear this will go cold. Hopefully someone is on their radar as we speak. I'm also trying to follow the Shavon Randle case but that one is so crazy I can't keep up with who is who. If that community does not band together, begin to aid LE and not tolerate these gangbangers, they may as well place a wall around the area to keep outsiders from getting killed. It will take some determined people to make the changes necessary but to save their community that is what it will require.

If LE doesn't have anyone lined up for this @ this time, and it takes 3 months for tox test to return, I fear this will go cold. Hopefully someone is on their radar as we speak. I'm also trying to follow the Shavon Randle case but that one is so crazy I can't keep up with who is who. If that community does not band together, begin to aid LE and not tolerate these gangbangers, they may as well place a wall around the area to keep outsiders from getting killed. It will take some determined people to make the changes necessary but to save their community that is what it will require.

I hear you about Shavon's case. It's such a mess and makes my brain hurt trying to figure it out.

I want so much to believe LE has more info on Kaytlynn's case than what they're sharing but I also thought LE had more info in the Delphi murders and well....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you about Shavon's case. It's such a mess and makes my brain hurt trying to figure it out.

I want so much to believe LE has more info on Kaytlynn's case than what they're sharing but I also thought LE had more info in the Delphi murders and well....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope with all my heart that LE has more and that the key words in their presser and PRs are indicative of that (that we can report, at this time, etc.). I echo what was said above about Shavon's case. The community really needs to work with LE to combat this, but unfortunately there is serious distrust of the law in that entire community. I work less than a mile or two from where she was found and I meet so many great people in that area, hope it is able to be resolved without more tragedy!

Of note, local news just gave another update stating that Bedford Police still do not have a COD and continue to investigate.... :sigh:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"The community really needs to work with LE to combat this, but unfortunately there is serious distrust of the law in that entire community."
I can understand that especially how some LE have acted. Not sure about Bedford but nationwide. There's and old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". When you are the weaker group, it pays to use someone stronger to aid your cause. They are up against crazies so using LE would be an advantage as long as LE will remain vigilant in the area after the battle is won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisstressNifer