Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was because he didn't want to pay her the $300.

That's what I thought too. Sounds like he got his dabs, and didn't pay her. She went to " get the money" and he killed her rather than pay.
Ugh, the number of places they found blood spatter.......

My brain, my brain..
Why in the world is a fourteen years old middle school athletic young teen making deals to buy pot, turn it into dabs and make profits??? This is crap a long term smoker would dream up, not a fourteen year old girl. Something bad wrong with someone's home life here. I'm not trying to victim blame because God knows smoking pot isn't even close to a first good reason here, but What the freaking heck?!?!
I guess some of you might take offense to this post, I hope you don't. I'm heartbroken for this little girl. It's just that now I really have heard it all. <modsnip>

I'm happy they were on to this sorry murderer from the start and I hope they charge him as an adult. And if his "uncle" helped him in any way, they will get him too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you ninij! I totally agree. I am also shocked. I would have never thought she would deal drugs. Yes maybe try pot, many kids do, but buy, sell? I'm speechless.

I have a teen so I've googled it before...not because of her but someone else that she told me about. I still couldn't understand it and definitely couldn't explain it! Thanks Bravo!

ETA it's also a dance move per my lovely teen.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome. So many learning curves these days.

The person modding the page had a full statement that KC was not "into" anything, and she didn't do anything 'bad'.
Regardless-- KC didn't have to die .
MOO
Yes, I did see that. Many are the reasons now that I can see for Kaytlynns family being silent up until this point. I can see how they may have been afraid that a negative light cast upon their daughter could have affected the public interest. It shouldn't, and it certainly doesn't for me. Nothing nothing nothing, justifies killing a youngster. Nothing she could have done could even begin to be her fault. I'd have been dead 50 times over by age 22 if that was the case.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm shocked as to the blood all over, that wasn't noticed or reported?

From affidavit:

While walking through the apartment on this date Bedford Police Department Crime Scene Technician B. Magee located small areas of what appeared to be blood spatter along the hallway walls and several doors inside the apartment to include the bathroom door, bedroom that [redacted} stays in and the hallway closet door. Bedford Police Department Crime Scene Technician B. Magee found small areas of what appeared to be blood on the blinds in the kitchen area that leads out to the patio. There also appeared to be blood on the patio sliding glass door handle.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bedford-Police-Announce-Arrest-in-Kaytlynn-Cargill-Murder-442491283.html

I'm wondering who the heck gave Kaytlynn $300 worth of pot to sell, how she paid for it and will that person be arrested.

Her poor friend is going to live with this guilt forever. Fourteen is such a vulnerable age. She was taken advantage of and targeted by this monster/child/soon to be adult suspect.

Yea and he was already worried for her :( It must be extremely hard for him.

I'm shocked as to the blood all over, that wasn't noticed or reported?

From affidavit:

While walking through the apartment on this date Bedford Police Department Crime Scene Technician B. Magee located small areas of what appeared to be blood spatter along the hallway walls and several doors inside the apartment to include the bathroom door, bedroom that [redacted} stays in and the hallway closet door. Bedford Police Department Crime Scene Technician B. Magee found small areas of what appeared to be blood on the blinds in the kitchen area that leads out to the patio. There also appeared to be blood on the patio sliding glass door handle.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bedford-Police-Announce-Arrest-in-Kaytlynn-Cargill-Murder-442491283.html

And someone from her support page said maybe the suspect wasn't trying to kill her, just knock her out. Yeah right!

The 11 page affidavit is interesting but it doesn't explain why he got angry and beat KC with a hammer. Homicidal violence, you betcha.

He should not have been at the apartment complex anyway. He was mooching off his GFs mother's generosity. KC ends up dead. He tosses her into the dumpster near the sliding door. He was just a visitor at the complex in the community, probably a high school dropout, who murdered a lovely young, naive girl.

Throw the book at him. Throw it as hard as possible.

RIP Sweet Kaytlynn

The blood being found in so many places, he must have chased her with that hammer :(

I am just absolutely FLOORED. Also, I am not thanking BPD just yet. According to the affidavit, DNA of her blood was August 2nd.

Well they were building an iron clad case. I think the affidavit does a great job at showing the step-by-step process. I'm not upset that they didn't arrest him sonnet. I think they did their job.

No one is saying she was a "bad person"...she did make at least one very bad decision though. It should be more shocking somehow, than it is, to me. I would like to think that this sort of thing starts a but later...not at 14. :(

Parents really need to take off their blinders in general, imo, and admit that any child, even those involved athletics and honor societies for instance, could also be involved in illegal and/or dangerous behaviors. I think it all goes on far earlier and far more often than even a jaded cynic like me thinks. Jmo

It appears so. I'm still shocked. At her age I can see experimenting but his went way beyond. It's a sophistication that is adult-like.

I'm wondering who the heck gave Kaytlynn $300 worth of pot to sell, how she paid for it and will that person be arrested.

The affidavit says the 16 year old gave her the weed and she and the informant were going to convert it to dabs for the $300.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The affidavit says the 16 year old gave her the weed and she and the informant were going to convert it to dabs for the $300.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone had to have taught her how to make dabs. I know that google has a wealth of information, but for her to even consider doing it herself, at her age, with her history is just...Wow!

Shocked on so many levels. So glad there's someone in custody, but wow.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Shocked!! Not because it was a juvenile but because of the drugs...with a hammer...can't believe it...

Someone had to have taught her how to make dabs. I know that google has a wealth of information, but for her to even consider doing it herself, at her age, with her history is just...Wow!

...and at just 14-years-old. I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceSprings