Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was the motive over money ($150) or something else? Either makes me sick.

So was the motive over money ($150) or something else? Either makes me sick.

I dunno but it does state in the affidavit text instructed her to come alone and no dog. I'm trying not to go there..........just sayin.....

The entire redacted Arrest Affidavit is at the bottom of the NBC5 article posted just a few posts back.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Be...est-in-Kaytlynn-Cargill-Murder-442491283.html

Is someone skilled enough to do a link just to the 13 page Arrest Affidavit to post a link to? I was going to do some screen caps, but direct link would be easier.

TIA

ETA: Even the first page is of interest. The warrant was signed on the 25th of August! But not executed until today 9/1. :thinking:

I do love media outlets that release the entire documents for us to see

ETA #2: :pullhair: I've tried again and again and I can only see the first two pages of 13

I couldn't find a link explaining dabs that did not contain a tutorial. Lordy!!!!

I dunno but it does state in the affidavit text instructed her to come alone and no dog. I'm trying not to go there..........just sayin.....

I will go there. It sounds very premeditated that he wanted her to come without her friend and dog.I think he wanted her alone.

Is someone skilled enough to do a link just to the 13 page Arrest Affidavit to post a link to? I was going to do some screen caps, but direct link would be easier.

TIA

ETA: Even the first page is of interest. The warrant was signed on the 25th of August! But not executed until today 9/1. :thinking:

I do love media outlets that release the entire documents for us to see

ETA #2: :pullhair: I've tried again and again and I can only see the first two pages of 13

I wonder if they could not find him until today? He was crashing at his girlfriend's parents house for two weeks at the time when Kaytlynn was murdered so perhaps he is not in school/doesn't have a stable address.

My brain, my brain..
Why in the world is a fourteen years old middle school athletic young teen making deals to buy pot, turn it into dabs and make profits??? This is crap a long term smoker would dream up, not a fourteen year old girl. Something bad wrong with someone's home life here. I'm not trying to victim blame because God knows smoking pot isn't even close to a first good reason here, but What the freaking heck?!?!
I guess some of you might take offense to this post, I hope you don't. I'm heartbroken for this little girl. It's just that now I really have heard it all. <modsnip>

I'm happy they were on to this sorry murderer from the start and I hope they charge him as an adult. And if his "uncle" helped him in any way, they will get him too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Huh? I'm not understanding Bravo what you are saying.

the marijuana dab explanation. When i found what a dab was all the links explained how to make them lol.

Yes it does. Also says the suspect and his brother were in contact with her an hour earlier.

I wonder if they could not find him until today? He was crashing at his girlfriend's parents house for two weeks at the time when Kaytlynn was murdered so perhaps he is not in school/doesn't have a stable address.

He was arrested at school.

JMO I think there is alot going on. We are just not privy to it .....

You knew it. There's always a lot going that we don't know about. A lot more infno than we know.

The only thing I can think of is sexually motivated or just a complete psycho. Marijuana was just how he lured her in imo.

She didn't appear sexually assaulted though. Right? Her shorts were still on. But he may have killed her for thrill or because she spurned him. Who knows.

The entire redacted Arrest Affidavit is at the bottom of the NBC5 article posted just a few posts back.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Be...est-in-Kaytlynn-Cargill-Murder-442491283.html

My first instinct is always some sexual predator. Adult. Several shocking past cases allowed me to be open to the possibility that it was a kid.

But the drug connection? People suggested that and I felt that was wrong and insulting. This kid was so young and seemed so innocent to me. And she wasn't just experimenting. According to texts she was using and buying and making and dealing.

Very shocking to me. That's some sophistication on the part of such a little thing. And now she's dead. Damn.

Ugh. I learn something with every horrible case.

My brain, my brain..
Why in the world is a fourteen years old middle school athletic young teen making deals to buy pot, turn it into dabs and make profits??? This is crap a long term smoker would dream up, not a fourteen year old girl. Something bad wrong with someone's home life here. I'm not trying to victim blame because God knows smoking pot isn't even close to a first good reason here, but What the freaking heck?!?!
I guess some of you might take offense to this post, I hope you don't. I'm heartbroken for this little girl. It's just that now I really have heard it all. <modsnip>

I'm happy they were on to this sorry murderer from the start and I hope they charge him as an adult. And if his "uncle" helped him in any way, they will get him too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Im with you. You know I've seen some stuff in this world but it feels like it's going so fast now that I'm becoming innocent.

I'm just shocked at the sophistication. Just as you say. Such a little, beautiful girl, involved in this mess? Very sad and avoidable.

Yes and from the affidavit it sounds like he and his brother were giving Kaytlynn and her other male friend the creeps earlier on in the day.

He was arrested at school.

Thanks, CC. I missed that detail. Still, I wonder, when did school start back up there? Where I live the kids just went back to school from summer break this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member