GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Salem, you are not interfering at all:). You are a member with something to say, and I agree that they need to be submitted. Even if we get a "poo poo" response---at least we tried.

I called Kilgore LE to report a possible match for Roxanne Paltauf and Princess Doe. But, does anyone know how to submit the links to the right people? I have never done that before, and I want to make sure that they get to the right place.

Lion

I sent an e-mail to the NCMEC with the first girl posted, Vanessa.

NCMC_en_US.gif
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Thank you PrayersForMaura. I hope we can find out who Princess Doe is.

Off Topic: Are you related to or a friend of Maura? I have not been to her site yet; but, that is where I am going now to read more about her.

Lion

I sent an e-mail to the NCMEC with the first girl posted, Vanessa.

NCMC_en_US.gif
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

You guys are awesome! Thanks for forwarding the information and I can only say that if you do not get a response or acknowledgement for the effort, then the person in charge of the investigation should be replaced with someone who will do the job right!!!!!!!

Salem

You guys are awesome! Thanks for forwarding the information and I can only say that if you do not get a response or acknowledgement for the effort, then the person in charge of the investigation should be replaced with someone who will do the job right!!!!!!!

Salem

I want that job! :D

I also sent both pics and links to NCMEC yesterday and they sent this email:

Thank you very much. The information you have provided has been
compiled into a lead report and will be sent to the child case manager
for review.

Thank You again,
NCMEC Hotline

I also sent it to the Erie PD. No answer yet but it is the weekend so maybe no one reads their email till monday.

I have in the past contacted both LE and NCMEC regarding cases. The two possibilities I posted yesterday, I hadn't reported. IF anyone reported them, thank you. :blowkiss:

If I ever post any possibilities and haven't reported them, if anyone else wants to, that's fine with me. IF I already reported them I'll let you know.

If we all get together, maybe we can solve some of these cold cases. IMO, LE is too overwhelmed. I'm sure they appreciate the help.

fran

hotcase539(a).jpg
hotcase539(b).jpg
NCMC1052249c1.jpg

wow, dang'd if it doesn't look like a match..u guys are good! Ok, who's finding out if this is her? thx

I sure think this is her, very very close, so close it should be looked at as a exact match, the cheek region is too close to be any other than this young lady.

Not only does the cheek structure seem to match; but, note the teeth. They seem to be the same size, in the same position, and both have a very similar slight overbite. I will check both profiles again. As I recall there was something that didn't quite fit. But, I will check it out again.

Lion

Boy does that pic look like the drawings.

I sure think this is her, very very close, so close it should be looked at as a exact match, the cheek region is too close to be any other than this young lady.
Also her front left tooth looks slightly crooked in the photo. On the black/white composite I think I'm seeing the same thing. The resemblence is amazing...I'd almost bet the farm this is a match.

Not only does the cheek structure seem to match; but, note the teeth. They seem to be the same size, in the same position, and both have a very similar slight overbite. I will check both profiles again. As I recall there was something that didn't quite fit. But, I will check it out again.

Lion

Wasn't it the height?

I had one of my students do an overlay on photoshop (they are so good w/graphics, not me)
even the spacing of the eyes is dead on, so is the ratio of width of the face to it's height.

If this is Vanessa, then I hope that they can put some closeure on this case as soon as possible for her family. How sad this must be :(

Can we hope that LE acknowledges the hard work of you WS'ers this time?

MG

Wasn't it the height?

Yes, englishleigh. I think it was the height. i haven't gone back and compared yet; but, as I recall Princess Doe's height was shorter than Vanessa's height in life. Princess Doe's body was severely burned; which could explain the inaccuracy, and heights are often off a bit anyway. I think another thing that I hadn't worked out yet was location. But, they look an awful lot alike seemingly right down to the bone structure of the faces.

Lion

I may be wrong on this, but I do recall reading somewhere that bones shrink when they are burned. That may account for the discrepancy in height.

Good, rich. Please let us know how it goes even if they don't know anything, yet.

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back