GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lion this is the match I was talking about on the phone. My student who did the overlay will be in school tomorrow. If she can do it for me I'll PM it to you.

Lion this is the match I was talking about on the phone. My student who did the overlay will be in school tomorrow. If she can do it for me I'll PM it to you.

Ok Mrs G, but I'm richandfamous...lol. I know our siggies look alike so lots of ppl think i'm Lion. Which is ok with me cause she's the greatest!

I'll change my siggy today.
The girls mother left a message for me on the topix board, I'm waiting for her to post back. That topix board is strange, I kept posting back to her and then it would disapear...and then about 5 hrs later all three of my post showed up again??? Makes me crazy...mOOOOOOOOOOO.

Cheers my friend, richandfamous aka colleen

Okay, perhaps I can cheat a little here. MrsG, since you first thought that rich was me, and you planned on sending me the PM based on rich's post, I will gladly accept a PM with the overlay anyway:D.

Actually, I would be most appreciative if you could send me the pic with the overlay. This is very interesting.

Lion

Okay, perhaps I can cheat a little here. MrsG, since you first thought that rich was me, and you planned on sending me the PM based on rich's post, I will gladly accept a PM with the overlay anyway:D.

Actually, I would be most appreciative if you could send me the pic with the overlay. This is very interesting.

Lion

LOL..could I have one too, MrsG???

There's no cryin' in sleuthing! LMAO.

ps: if a zebra has no stripes, is it black or white?

Lion, thx for the post on forensic anthro...very interesting indeed.

I am taking my ball and going home. So there :D.

I have never seen a zebra without stripes. Hmmmm. Could be a zebra lol.

You are welcome, BTW.

We have a great team here with people with many talents and dogged determination. This will get us through, I think. I am honored to work with each of you wonderful and good folks:).

Lion

Ok Mrs G, but I'm richandfamous...lol. I know our siggies look alike so lots of ppl think i'm Lion. Which is ok with me cause she's the greatest!

I'll change my siggy today.
The girls mother left a message for me on the topix board, I'm waiting for her to post back. That topix board is strange, I kept posting back to her and then it would disapear...and then about 5 hrs later all three of my post showed up again??? Makes me crazy...mOOOOOOOOOOO.

Cheers my friend, richandfamous aka colleen

:laugh:"One of the symptoms of M.S> is lack of cognitive function." :doh: my poor students.

*runs away to eat some crows....* sheesh

:laugh:"One of the symptoms of M.S> is lack of cognitive function." :doh: my poor students.

*runs away to eat some crows....* sheesh

Crows don't feel good on the palate so they say. Might I suggest chicken?:D.

I will also post to the topix thread.

Lion

My student will be doing the overlay tonight at home. I will have it by midnight! I am so excited I gave him +2 points on his overall average! :D

MG

My student will be doing the overlay tonight at home. I will have it by midnight! I am so excited I gave him +2 points on his overall average! :D

MG
kudos to your student! (just 2 points? j/k) :D I'm excited too! I did an overlay with Roxy and this UID and it was close but not exact. I haven't tried the overlay with Vanessa.
I am anxious for her mother to respond also. The poor woman! I never know how to approach something like this with the loved ones. Sometimes I'm to gruff.

kudos to your student! (just 2 points? j/k) :D I'm excited too! I did an overlay with Roxy and this UID and it was close but not exact. I haven't tried the overlay with Vanessa.
I am anxious for her mother to respond also. The poor woman! I never know how to approach something like this with the loved ones. Sometimes I'm to gruff.
I know. I was like woohoo till I thought, "oh my gosh this mom will see our "possible match". :sick: poor lady.

Has anyone found out anymore details on this poor girl? Like any chipped or missing teeth? Any previous fractures? Was she killed before being burned, or was she burned alive?

I also wanted to post this link. The girl's name is Jacqelyn Mohan. She's missing from Utah, but the poster I linked to says she could have traveled to Alvin TX.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing_persons/JacquelynMohanPoster.pdf

This decedent (the young woman in the facial reconstruction) had no chipped, missing, or broken teeth. She had a beautiful smile, don't you think?
Do you want a more "personal" name for this one as well? She was found w/ blue jeans and a medium shade of purple-colored top. The brand of the jeans is "One Tuff Babe." Sadly ironic, considering her fate.

sloane

OOOps,
I stand corrected. I wrote the correct DOB, but in my mind I was thinking Octber, when she was discovered. You're right.

Sorry, sloane

Ok, I re-sent emails with all links, images and case numbers of the possible match with this Kilgore Doe and Vanessa Schultz to:
The Gregg County Sheriff's Dept (the Sheriff and the Deputy for Kilgore)
Erie Police Dept
The Doe Network
Karla Mullenax at WJET TV (a little media attention wouldn't hurt)

will post if I get an answer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back