GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
haha! :behindbar <--you don't want to end up here?

Yup, they sure do. I was just covering my butoosky in case I get called out for libel or slander or whatever it is when you say something that isn't true or known to be fact:D.

Lion

I wonder if Princess Lavender could have been hitching a ride on I-20 near Longview, Texas?

If Burnette had anything to do with Brandi Wells' disappearance her car was found parked along I-20 westbound just outside of Longview, Tx.

Good thought, RKnowley. Or, she may have been abducted, assaulted and murdered a fair distance from Gregg County. Then the killer may have dumped her no where near where she was from. I have a feeling it is either one or the other.

Lion

It just seems like Burnette feels safe around Longview. Of course, I am basing part of that on if he is responsible for Brandi's disappearance and the murder of Deena Cedillo.

Good thought, RKnowley. Or, she may have been abducted, assaulted and murdered a fair distance from Gregg County. Then the killer may have dumped her no where near where she was from. I have a feeling it is either one or the other.

Lion

It just seems like Burnette feels safe around Longview. Of course, I am basing part of that on if he is responsible for Brandi's disappearance and the murder of Deena Cedillo.

Ah, good point. Serial killers/rapists usually attack within their geographical comfort zone. It may be that Princess was hitchhiking. Or, he could have more than one comfort area.

Lion

Very true..he may have more than one comfort zone...though New Diana, Texas (where he was caught watching a cheer leader) was about 18 miles out from Longview also. I wish there was more about him we could read up on.

Ah, good point. Serial killers/rapists usually attack within their geographical comfort zone. It may be that Princess was hitchhiking. Or, he could have more than one comfort area.

Lion

Very true..he may have more than one comfort zone...though New Diana, Texas (where he was caught watching a cheer leader) was about 18 miles out from Longview also. I wish there was more about him we could read up on.

Me too. I imagine LE has been and is still investigating where he would have first seen/abducted her from--if he had anything to do with this. I would like to know more about him, his past crimes, his hobbies, his past jobs, and where he has ever traveled to. I can't find a whole lot on him, though.

Lion

I remember quite some time ago that Sloane said that LE were closer to solving the "who done it" part of this crime than they were to identifying Princess Lavender.

Me too. I imagine LE has been and is still investigating where he would have first seen/abducted her from--if he had anything to do with this. I would like to know more about him, his past crimes, his hobbies, his past jobs, and where he has ever traveled to. I can't find a whole lot on him, though.

Lion

I remember quite some time ago that Sloane said that LE were closer to solving the "who done it" part of this crime than they were to identifying Princess Lavender.
Bingo!! :)
And by the way, thank you RKnowley, for posting all these recent articles re: this case. Even if they weren't releasing any new info., I believe it's always good to keep highlighting UID cases every quarter or 6 mos or so. They need to stay in the public's sight and on their minds...

yw, sloane, I hope that LE gets some tips coming in that will help solve Princess Lavendar's case and give her a name. She is always in my thoughts.

Bingo!! :)
And by the way, thank you RKnowley, for posting all these recent articles re: this case. Even if they weren't releasing any new info., I believe it's always good to keep highlighting UID cases every quarter or 6 mos or so. They need to stay in the public's sight and on their minds...

Mine too...the truth is, we have to face the fact that he (Burnette) REALLY MAY NOT KNOW her name. It might not be that he is keeping it from LE intentionally, he just may have never known it. I'm sure you understand my drift...that's why it is important for anyone to come forward that may have seen the two of them together - to trace that lead.

This came in an email today from Jessie's mom Glendene:

As I have already known in my heart, the results are negative in the DNA tests against Jane Doe from Kilgore, Texas.
I got a message from Brett Mineer here in Kamloops with Radio NL today. He talked to Lt. Mike Claxton from the Gregg County Sheriff's office. From there, I called Lt. Claxton, left him a message and he called me right back with the good news. IT IS NOT JESSIE.
Thank God. Thank you all for your support. Glendene
www.jessiefoster.ca

This came in an email today from Jessie's mom Glendene:
Thanks for posting RK.
I have been wondering when we would hear about that.
I'm glad Glendene can still hold out hope of Jessie being found alive. But someone else is missing this girl.

yw, I do hope we get some answers soon as to who Princess Lavender is.

I am glad Glendene can still hold on to the hope that Jessie may be alive somewhere. I hope she finds the answers she is seeking soon.

Thanks for posting RK.
I have been wondering when we would hear about that.
I'm glad Glendene can still hold out hope of Jessie being found alive. But someone else is missing this girl.

I know Jessie has been ruled out but I wanted to post this email I received 4/29/08 from Glendene. It has information about Jessie's teeth being capped.

I have been noticing that lots of my emails are ending up showing as READ, but I have not actually read them. I decided to go through all the messages I have received since January and I found your email. I am so sorry that you did not get a reply before now, it was my mistake.
Yes, Jessie has perfectly straight teeth and caps on several. Her eye teeth on the tops are both capped, along with several others. I always believed that Jane Doe from Kilgore is not Jessie...as a matter of fact, I have always thought Jessie is alive. My heart tells me so. I have been in contact with law enforcement and a TV news reporter in Gregg County and I asked them to let me know when they ID her. When I hear, I will forward the info to you.
Take care and God bless you for the support you give the families of the missing.
Glendene
www.jessiefoster.ca

Also, the word "cap" and "crown" are used interchangeably with dentists! I didn't know that. I thought they were different. But caps/crowns ARE different than veneers. Veneers are more for cosmetic purposes, usually on the front teeth, to make them more uniform in appearance. So again, when Jessie's mom says "caps," I'm wondering what she means...RKnowley, you seem to be in touch w/ her, can u ask her?

In taking another look at this - I am wondering if maybe the reason she hasnt been found is that the possible age is off? Ive seen that happen before on UID's.

I think this person resembles the model strongly (very round facial features) and the description (except for age) matches also as well as time frame missing - i think its worth consideration?

house_kellie.jpg

name : Kellie Lynn House
http://www.nampn.org/cases/house_kellie.html

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: October 20, 2006 from Wetumpka, Alabama
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: circa 1968
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde or Strawberry
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
AKA: Kellie Milton
Case Number: 070100409
Case Number: W021667917

WOW, great find Angels4Alpha!

Kellie looks almost exactly like the sculpture! It is true about how commonly the age is off, especially when the person looks young for her age (like Kellie).

I would call this in for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417
Back