GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been working on putting this google document together on Princess Lavender. I have listed all the possible matches (I hope I didn't forget any) from the other thread & also listed those who have been ruled out. I'm still working my way through the possible matches to see if we can rule any of them out right away. I would like to do an analysis of each girl listed and compare her data to Princess Lavender. I would also like to include a good description of Princess Lavender's dentals..if anyone would like to write one up I will add it to the google doc. If anyone has any other suggestions on what should be included on the doc please let me know. I'd be more than glad to add it.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcbh2vh8_65cp4nqhd3

I've been working on putting this google document together on Princess Lavender. I have listed all the possible matches (I hope I didn't forget any) from the other thread & also listed those who have been ruled out. I'm still working my way through the possible matches to see if we can rule any of them out right away. I would like to do an analysis of each girl listed and compare her data to Princess Lavender. I would also like to include a good description of Princess Lavender's dentals..if anyone would like to write one up I will add it to the google doc. If anyone has any other suggestions on what should be included on the doc please let me know. I'd be more than glad to add it.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcbh2vh8_65cp4nqhd3

Great work! Id like to add the following updates if i may:

The links though to the missing girls that havent been ruled out dont work for me.

These girls though listed from the other thread :

Alexis Diana Horton
Melissa Suzanne Marler Hall

Are no longer listed as missing - the missing pages for them at the NCME say
Sorry! The case you requested does not exist or has been removed from the site.

also you have Jaqueline mohan ruled out by dentals - she can also be ruled out completely since she was found safe in june 2008:
http://www.charleyproject.org/resolved/resolved40.html

Jacquelyn Nicole Mohan
mohan_jacquelyn.jpg
Mohan 16, ran away from her Clearfield, Utah home on September 23, 2006. She was found safe in June 2008.
Source Information:
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Brittany Ramsey : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=48749870

Shes still listed at Ncme but thats her ill bet in the pic at that myspace and she signs into myspace regularly and the pic has changed often and is always updated and signed into almost daily.

I think this should still be looked at in case they are off on the age because she resembles the model and the dates are right also: http://www.nampn.org/cases/house_kellie.html

Last question : I thought Brandi Wells had been ruled out some time ago?

Thank you AngelAlpha for the updates! I had just gone through the last thread and put down all of the females we had came up with as possible matches and was in the process of moving those who had been ruled out etc. to the right category.

I don't want to completely rule out Brittany Ramsey as a possible but I will make a notation that she may not be missing anymore. I will go ahead and add Kellie Lynn House as a possible match. She is much older than the estimate for Princess Lavender, but, she is worth checking into I believe.

I believe Brandi Wells has been ruled out but I need to find out why she was for certain. I know she was shorter than Princess Lavender and that she went missing in August of 2006 and Princess Lavender didn't die until October of 2006.

I need to publish all of the pages in order for the links to all work. I am doing that now.

Thank you again for your help :)

Great work! Id like to add the following updates if i may:

The links though to the missing girls that havent been ruled out dont work for me.

These girls though listed from the other thread :

Alexis Diana Horton
Melissa Suzanne Marler Hall

Are no longer listed as missing - the missing pages for them at the NCME say

also you have Jaqueline mohan ruled out by dentals - she can also be ruled out completely since she was found safe in june 2008: [/size]

Brittany Ramsey : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=48749870

Shes still listed at Ncme but thats her ill bet in the pic at that myspace and she signs into myspace regularly and the pic has changed often and is always updated and signed into almost daily.

I think this should still be looked at in case they are off on the age because she resembles the model and the dates are right also: http://www.nampn.org/cases/house_kellie.html

Last question : I thought Brandi Wells had been ruled out some time ago?
[/color][/color][/size][/color][/size]

Thank you AngelAlpha for the updates! I had just gone through the last thread and put down all of the females we had came up with as possible matches and was in the process of moving those who had been ruled out etc. to the right category.

I don't want to completely rule out Brittany Ramsey as a possible but I will make a notation that she may not be missing anymore. I will go ahead and add Kellie Lynn House as a possible match. She is much older than the estimate for Princess Lavender, but, she is worth checking into I believe.

I believe Brandi Wells has been ruled out but I need to find out why she was for certain. I know she was shorter than Princess Lavender and that she went missing in August of 2006 and Princess Lavender didn't die until October of 2006.

I need to publish all of the pages in order for the links to all work. I am doing that now.

Thank you again for your help :)
You are very welcome! Youve done an excellent job putting it all together - very helpful - about brandi wells though - here is an article about brandi wells having been ruled out already :
http://www.news-journal.com/news/content/n...singPerson.html

Forensic model may crack case
Investigators reconstruct face of woman found in Kilgore

By ADAM J. HOLLAND

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Investigators can now place a possible face to an unidentified body found smoldering near Kilgore on October 29.

A forensic artist has completed a facial reconstruction from the remains of the victim, in an attempt to help law enforcement make a positive identification.

Sheriff's investigators found the body so badly burned that they could not initially determine race or approximate age, Capt. Ken Hartley of the Gregg County Sheriff's Department has previously said.

"An autopsy provided a more clear description, but due to the burned remains, we really have no clean identification," Hartley said in November.

The three-dimensional sculpture is based on the information from the autopsy, crime scene findings, skeletal topography, age, sex and ethnicity.

According to the autopsy examination, the victim appeared to be a young adult white female, about 5 feet 4 inches tall.

Evidence at the Fritz Swanson Road scene indicated the woman possibly was wearing blue jeans and a mauve or purplish-colored long sleeve shirt or sweater. Her hair may have been blondish-red in color.

Although the case is being investigated as a homicide, a cause of death has not been released.

In another local missing persons case involving 23-year-old Brandi Wells of Brownsboro, organizers are planning a second search on Dec. 23, of the area where she was last seen alive, or could have been.

Volunteers are asked to meet at the Elks Lodge at 2101 E. Marshall Ave.

Wells was reported missing on Aug. 3 from Graham Central Station, a Longview night club. Her car was found abandoned a few days later on Interstate 20, near FM 2087.

She was eliminated as a possible match to the burned body on Nov. 16 by the Southwest Institute of Forensic Science, where the autopsy was performed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read earlier also in another article some time back that it was her dentals that had ruled her out.

She does resemble the UID. Do you have her missing information and full name and when she went missing?

About the potential match I posted last month:

I ran a search for girls near kilgore with myspace profiles that haven't been logged into since before Princess Lavender was found, and she was the closest match. I just found out what her last name is and a search under her full name turned up that myspace and a much more recent myspace. I doubt she could be Princess Lavender.

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Date Picture Updated: 7/9/2004
R0407003.jpg

Name: Brandi Leighann Shaw
Case Number: R0407003
Case Type: Runaway
Last Seen in: Lacy Lakeview (McLennon County)
Last Seen on: 6/5/2004
Height: 5' 3 "
Weight: 135 lbs.
Age Missing: 16
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Date of Birth: 7/18/1987
Race: White
Sex: Female
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Brandi has pierced ears and may have traveled to Florida.

You can contact the Missing Persons Clearinghouse at :
Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Texas Department of Public Safety
P O Box 4087
Austin, Texas 78773-0422
Phone: (512) 424-5074
Helpline: (800) 346-3243

According to Project jason, the family of Jessica Foster says she has been ruled out as a match.

This is probably a longshot for a match since the girl was last seen in a far away state, but the dates are close and could be a couple of days off. The physical description is close and hair is described as blonde/strawberry.

Amy Lynn Bates

http://www.nampn.org/cases/bates_amy.html

Hi Txsvicki-
This is true. Just FYI for those who may not know... many times "dates last seen" or dates of death are estimated by LE and MP analysts. If they don't know for sure, many times they will go with the first of the month, or if the time range is even vaguer (is that a word?) than months, they'll use the first of a certain year. So since this entry for Amy Bates reads Nov. 1, 2006 it's possible that it is an estimated date.

Any MP entry submitted as a possible for this Jane Doe is going to have to be excluded through dentals or DNA only, so let's hope this young woman has some records to compare...
Thanks for the submission.
warmly, sloane

This is probably a longshot for a match since the girl was last seen in a far away state, but the dates are close and could be a couple of days off. The physical description is close and hair is described as blonde/strawberry.

Amy Lynn Bates

http://www.nampn.org/cases/bates_amy.html

I went back to nampn.org and clicked on the Montana DOJ link to look for more info on this girl. I can't find her at all on their missing links, but she's still on nampn. Does this usually mean that the person is no longer missing but just never got reported to the missing person organizations that list their pictures?

I agree some of the facial characteristics between Ms. Blue and Princess Lavender look similar, but I do hesitate on the age... :confused:
That would put Ms. Blue at nearly 36 yoa at the time of the death of PB. The ME has deemed the age range to be 17 - 22, LIKELY ON THE YOUNGER END OF THAT. I know age ranges can prove to be off, but that would be quite a bit off.
I can see why you picked her to post though, being in proximity and the hair and other features...

thank you,
sloane

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya