Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davila, who has six children under age 12 with three women, has twice been brought into court for not paying child support, records show.

In November 2013, Davila was jailed for contempt because he owed nearly $26,000 in unpaid child support to the mother of two of his oldest sons.

A judge ruled that Davila would not be released until he paid the woman at least $5,000.

According to court records, Davila has worked at Universal Forest Products, a lumber supplier in Schertz.

In early 2018, his mother told a person attempting to serve child support documents that her son was in Houston helping with Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts.

Police: Father of missing infant in San Antonio staged kidnapping to cover up 'foul play'
Now that’s getting a little too close to my home! And very far from the side of town all this happened. If they start searching there and ask for the public’s help I will be there!

There's a sound of dogs barking on that video. Do you think it's search dogs? She's just said she saw police canines (the reporter).

She says they do have a search warrant for the house. 1500 block Castlebrook?

They're currently searching the back area of the home and the reporter has seen them coming in and out of the property

(typed as I was listening to the KABB coverage linked to on the previous page by JC40, hope it's clear enough).

I just realized the house they are searching right now is on the north east side of San Antonio! That makes more sense as to why he would work in Schertz. I am familiar with the North East side. Not his particular neighborhood but I lived on that side of town for many years before moving to the country.

The other video turned off the background sounds after the reporter did her bit. This one has the background sound on and I can still hear dogs barking now and then.

BTW the other video, from the Fox affiliate, their reporter noted that LE were going into two houses on that same street, the other one was across the road from Davila's house.

Kens5 is live and the reporters are trying to answer questions. I hope the live stream comes across, I’m not good at adding things with my phone.

LIVE: SAPD investigating home associated with missing baby King Jay Davila's family members.

ETA: it didn’t ☹️

I agree! Just when I think I have it figured out the whole family tree turns into a wreath. IMO

Guess this is what happens when one's family tree more closely resembles a phone pole. However, that would explain the level of intelligence we are dealing with here. JMO
How could anyone harm such a sweet little guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel