GUILTY TX - Laredo - Grizelda Hernandez (Mom) & Dominic (1 Year Old) Murdered by Border Patrol Agent Boyfriend - Death Penalty Sought - 2018 April 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
whoa..... 'the depraved heart of Ronald'...... powerful stuff. We only see the tip of the iceberg of Ronald, really . That position of detachment he is taking, removing himself from the situation, his actions, his plans, that was not the real cuddly Ronald, folks. He has to keep his mouth covered in case he smiles at an awkward moment.

Lunch in Texas... Ronalds attorney, the Martin Sheen lookalike , tried his best, in invidious circumstances to round up all emotion and rage and smooth it out, gave it a red hot go... Ronald, in a grotesque impersonation of a pumpkin did not flinch or blush as the henious aspects of his stupid crime were gone over again. Not a movement, the carefully oiled hair, sculptured in ditzy waves never wavered. Being spoken of as a person who is up for consideration as to his future behavior, behind bars, forever, and ever , amen, didn't seem to bother good old Ronald one little bit.

Not a shiver, not a quiver, not a gasp. Just that reptilian stare, like a cobra.

oh dear, Ronald is not happy being forced to listen to the Man from Huntsville outline in his confident , manly way how he runs the prisons of Texas, down to how many pairs of socks they can have at any one time. Ronalds life. A G3 man. Ronalds career path might lead him to be a trustee, should he avoid being a G5 man... Ronalds future supervisor on the stand. Ronald doesn't like it.

Or if things go bad, he slides into Huntsville as a D1.

Rules rules, rules, rules... Ronald's life.

Last edited:
And that's it for today. What a lovely boy Jayden is, a credit to his mother. Such grief, immeasurable. Mother, brother.

The Man from Huntsville looked a bit like a vaudeville frat boy, but I bet he runs a smooth and efficient ship , ie Texas prisons. He looks like a man that butter would not melt in his mouth but underneath that was a titanium will and razor sharp insight skills, the quintessential Man from Head Office. Ronald wanted him to shutup and go away, ......

There but for fortune , etc. One man in his prime running a huge operation of such intricate working parts, performing a social engineering task, enforcing law at the sharp end of the pineapple, and Ronald, in his prime , father of now 2, once a husband, once upon a time a Border Patrol Agent, law enforcer of his own curdled thoughts, oiled, suited, sucking his thumb, blinking, waiting for the second shoe to drop.

I am curious to know if Ronald can expect a particular extra whack of justice simply because he is a law enforcement officer? Is there a component in Texas law or /and USA law where someone in a particular profession has an extra duty of care , an extra expectation of adherence to the law, like, eg a teacher with students, a doctor with patients, a policeman with the public etc.. a particular clip to the ears for not following the constitution , both of Texas and federally? Since , I presume he is a Federal employee, as opposed to the Laredo police being state employees, more so than the ordinary public? An extra dose of punishment?

And is his life, should he be so lucky as to get LWOP in more danger than the average punter , your ordinary civilian murderer, he being of the law fraternity? is that a consideration? or does everyone take their chances equally in Huntsville and hopes to get lucky?

Please tell me, surely, there would not be juries anywhere in the world that would see Ronald as an avenging angel, weeding out uppity women and their unwanted offspring who wander round Laredo seeking good honest upstanding men to bring undone and ruin. That Ronalds bank balance has more validity than Dominic. That she and the baby will be seen as lesser and Ronald as more.

i am not sure that I believe Ronalds feeble try and throwing out about wanting to keep his marriage and job and whatnot. I think he was just furious that she had him over a barrel, and had disobeyed his precise instructions and asked for assistance financially. He just did not want anyone on earth directing instructions to him, he did the directing of instructions , not some woman.
Amen! Nobody puts Roro in the corner
Roro in the hoho now

So obvious what he did here, IMO he should be gone w in weeks of being sentenced to death. TIme to meet his partner. imo imo

bI am curious to know if Ronald can expect a particular extra whack of justice simply because he is a law enforcement officer? Is there a component in Texas law or /and USA law where someone in a particular profession has an extra duty of care , an extra expectation of adherence to the law, like, eg a teacher with students, a doctor with patients, a policeman with the public etc.. a particular clip to the ears for not following the constitution , both of Texas and federally? Since , I presume he is a Federal employee, as opposed to the Laredo police being state employees, more so than the ordinary public? An extra dose of punishment?

And is his life, should he be so lucky as to get LWOP in more danger than the average punter , your ordinary civilian murderer, he being of the law fraternity? is that a consideration? or does everyone take their chances equally in Huntsville and hopes to get lucky?
If Ronald is sentenced to LWOP, he might be treated with destain by his fellow inmates because he murdered his own infant.

As far as him serving time as an officer of the law, I am reminded of a former acquaintance who was employed as a corrections officer in a woman's prison. She was arrested several times for DUI's and after the third or fourth DUI, she was sentenced to serve 12-months in prison. She was placed in a special prison unit instead of general population because it was expected she would be in danger from other inmates. According to her, the woman inmates hated CO's.

So, Ronald may have two strikes against him entering prison.

Grizelda's sister's testimony was extremely emotional.
Grizelda's mother is now testifying in the penalty phase of this trial.

Last edited:
A video is shown in court of Dominic crawling, unable to walk due to leg injury. He appears to favor the uninjured leg and makes sounds of pain when he leans on injured leg. He never walked again.

Sorry, this is phase of the trial is more upsetting than I expected and will take a break from watching.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back