GUILTY TX - Laredo - Grizelda Hernandez (Mom) & Dominic (1 Year Old) Murdered by Border Patrol Agent Boyfriend - Death Penalty Sought - 2018 April 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A cold winters day here,watching this phase of the trial. i've managed to get thru Anjelica, but Grandmother has done me in. What a formidable family of women, way way out of Ronald's class, he saw that darling boy as collateral damage and nothing else. His little legs.

I see Mr Pena is now seated next to Ronald, and every time I see the defence table, Pena is carefully reared back from Ronald, and no speakies or notes . Says volumes.

Ronald looks peculiar today. A bit fatter, a shapeshifting of his face into a non masculine, non female entity, neither one thing nor the other. The extra testosterone has done a real number on him, physiologically. And intellectually, perhaps. He really thought that deleting his texts got rid of them, and that's an indicator of his fantasist perspective. In the 21st century how ridiculous is that posture? His injections of testosterone was a weekly regime, not daily, no need for that syringe in his lunchbox.

I definitely think that the sext conversations today leading up to the time of the murders put the nail in his coffin. I don't see how anyone on that jury, after hearing what they've heard and seeing what they've seen, could stand against the death penalty in this case.

His home had numerous fist sized holes and a damaged door.
We only see the tip of the iceberg of Ronald's temper tantrums.

Once he is safely locked away, I reckon a few other women will emerge with stories of Ronald that display his pattern of behavior, his conduct with women, particularly. Men like Ronald loathe women, and crave approval from other men, a lifetime pursuit.

Ah, ok, thanks for explaining. I only got to listen for a few minutes when she was back on the stand. I did hear her listing off a bunch of stuff.

And when she was asked whether she stands by her earlier idea about a puncture/injection wound and she said yes. She sounded sure and confident.

Can’t imagine this jury will take long at all.
I think the sentence is decided already. Just playing it out.

I definitely think that the sext conversations today leading up to the time of the murders put the nail in his coffin. I don't see how anyone on that jury, after hearing what they've heard and seeing what they've seen, could stand against the death penalty in this case.
How dull he is. Dull stuff, barely coherent, a dullards idea of eroticism. A dull ,dull man. A tremendous bore of a man. What in my local vernacular would be labelled a 'dud root' . All hat and no cattle.

Here he is, 18 months on from Domenics birth and he still has not had a vasectomy, and he is still catting around, in his dull , dull way. He really hated women to the core of his being. He hated being reliant on them, he hated them being cleverer, he hated them being entities of their own, and he determined to punish them, one by one, thank god he did not have daughters.

He watches his own son in misery, a tiny boy.. he films it on his camera, complete with his statement to the sobbing child, 'I'm the boss'... but what sort of bloke keeps this film? what was so special about it, to him? . It gives the idea of the depth of his contempt for anyone who stood in his way, who expected food and shelter from him.

I think his wife and sons were very lucky to get out when they did. It was only a matter of mood, before they, as well as G and D, and probably , eventually, Z, .... all wound up on the banks of the Rio Grande, stabbed to death, and left to lie in their own expiring time, while Ronny boy got changed out of his clobber and figured out how to report the crime scene.

He is so calm. It's unnatural. Day after day, all day. Hard to believe this is his first effort at murder. And he succeeded, first time, then immediately killed again. didn't hesitate , straight into murdering his son. A spree killer. Laredo police should look at any crime in which he was involved, as a BP agent. Or a bystander. Unsolved murders of lone women, of a certain age.

I tend not to be a proponent of the death penalty. However, yesterday's testimony and evidence convinced me if anyone is deserving of the death sentence, it is Ronald Anthony Burgos-Aviles. moo

10 th day, morning. The lovely Det Garcia on the stand again, a superb communicator. Arguments as to whether Ron is a psychopathic control freak. Well, yes, he is. Two bodies can attest to that. Domenic's injection. I think that was Ronalds first try at killing Dom, I do not think his intention was to cripple the baby, which would have multiplied his problems. Domenic had to be eradicated , which would stop the Child Protection folks in their tracks, and put things back to where Ronald held the reigns. Then , he decided to get rid of them both. Total control.

The prison Mental Health worker testified that Ronald was, mainly, embarrassed to be in prison, to be arrested.!! . his image!..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE
Back