GUILTY TX - Laredo - Grizelda Hernandez (Mom) & Dominic (1 Year Old) Murdered by Border Patrol Agent Boyfriend - Death Penalty Sought - 2018 April 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not to derail the conversation but it can easily cost 2-3k to travel and then add taking time off of work, and the procedure itself. Doctor appointments and hotels.
No easy fix unless you are wealthy or have an emergency 10k credit card for these types of issues. Keep in mind if you tell anyone you plan to have an abortion you can be sued in the State of Texas even by your boss, strangers, or your bf or ex bf/husband. It's a nightmare for those stuck in abusive situations.
It seems this wasn't even an option in her case even if he wanted to get an abortion. Instead, he solves "the problem" with homicide. I am very worried about women with no options being victimized like she was in the future.
No derailment for me, I believe that this factor is at the very heart of this murder, both of Grizelda AND Dominic, that Ronald's capacity to problem solve and his inability to shoulder his own responsibilities in sexual matters, no government can cure that, but a more nuanced perspective of reality in regards to women may have not put Grizelda in that position in the first place.

Cross examination of Burgos senior....

dog pat time. Awful. poor old fellow.. a small example..

' you saw the mountain of evidence we bought against your son?'

(Senor B ) 'si'.

'you saw what he did to Grizelda, and your grandson????'

(Senor B)...'si'...

No derailment for me, I believe that this factor is at the very heart of this murder, both of Grizelda AND Dominic, that Ronald's capacity to problem solve and his inability to shoulder his own responsibilities in sexual matters, no government can cure that, but a more nuanced perspective of reality in regards to women may have not put Grizelda in that position in the first place.

I fear we will hear more stories of homicide towards pregnant women in Texas and other anti-abortion states for years to come because of the draconian laws.

Ronalds grandfather, ( paternal)), the father of the man on the stand currently, ( ronalds father)....

Is it significant? .. I don't know... It may be an ordinary thing in Texas environment, I can't register it, except as horror.

( I didn't make it clear enough about which DAD,, sozz... !! )

No, it’s not an ordinary thing in Texas. Lol
what you must think of Texans.

Senor B offers an apology to Grizelda's family, with the qualification that he cannot believe his son did this, which sort of negates the whole thing. Grizelda's family, stoic, faces carved in stone, not a flicker, but the tell tale arms crossed over the chest... they are not buying it.

I think Ronald made his father do that, be a character witness for him as payback, for some offence he has held onto.

No, it’s not an ordinary thing in Texas. Lol
what you must think of Texans.
ah. .. forgive me, truly I did not mean it as a slur and I am sorry that it came across that way. My interactions with US Border Patrol, Texas branch, at Dallas ( SYD/Dallas, a long long way, no one is at their best after that ) have been always cordial and professional, and a few times, extraordinarily kind and generous. That is basically all I know of Texans, apart from the 12 or so Texas refugees that work here with me in Sydney , and roll their eyes at the idea of ever going back..........

I fear we will hear more stories of homicide towards pregnant women in Texas and other anti-abortion states for years to come because of the draconian laws.
I do too. It is a fearful thing.. Again, not to derail, but what is the cost, and the peripheral costs ( medical consults, tests, observations, etc ) of birth control pills, for women, in the USA? in Texas? is there a process for women of low pay? or early age? can single women avail themselves, I admit my knowledge of these things out of my own circle is meagre, which it should not be, really.. Can teenagers , like 17 , 18, girls get it without parental consent? is there a pharmacy benefit? ..

A young lady , Dana, she is the scrutineer of emails and phone calls between inmates and their contacts outside. And she reads out Ronald''s mail to his wife and sons. And surprise, surprise, Ronald is a praying man, now , God is this,, God is that , Ronald believes he has insight into God's workings.

And also, Ronald is a world political student, warning his kids about China, China is spying on us, boys, ( like the US is spying on China ) China is coming for you.Yes, spying on North Carolina,... yada..

Even the UK, says Ronald , is under siege , working with Japan, (and yes, some pieces of the Brit Army are in Japan, the Band of the Coldstream Guards is on a ceremonial tour ), Ronald, the UK is smoozing up to Japan because they shot their own foot off leaving the EU. They are hoping to get cheaper Wagyu beef.

The defence is putting this stuff up, to portray Ronald as a man of the world, fingers in many pies, don't think it 's working, Ronald comes off as a total prat.

Last edited:
Ronald as the John the Baptist of Laredo, now. Forewarning everyone of the apocolypse to come, only Ronald can see it, .... dear oh dear. ..Ronald has got religiosity in a bad way... oh this is too much, I have to skip over Ron's oratory segments, just ghastly.. the Elmer Gantry of Wells County Jail.

These emails, and phone calls are what the DEFENCE has put up, for the edification of Ronald... it's hard to find the words to describe how awful , banal, damning, they are, how he's moaning about how he didn't get bail, someone who shot 4 people did, and he didn't do *advertiser censored*!.. how everyone is awful to him, how he believes in God, ( is this supposed to be a mitigating factor?? ) how people in Laredo don't hate him.

I . . well.. . I don't know the purpose of revealing this aspect of Ronald to the jury, he is best left a mystery. Him and God are on best buddy terms, he deputises for God every now and then, shedding blessings left and right, interpreting God to folks, good old Ronald, he sees himself as a sort of Tex Mex Archbishop Tutu, forgiving, bestowing grace, bringing peace unto.. oh stop it, Trooper.

Afternoon session now, and the defence has a witness who refuses to testify, in person, out of fear of public approbriation.. oh well.. offer , counter offer, seems to be a police officer in Florida, who, with possibly good reason, will not appear either in person, or in voice, so...

The defence has rested, and now, another Doctor, Dr. Gonzales, for the prosecution.....an obstetrician bloke, and a gyneacologist. . ( ?? What can this be about?? one hesitates to guess, is Ron having trouble with eostrogen?) ...

He reviewed Ronalds medical records...ah , it's about the testosterone treatment, this doctor runs a Hormonal clinic, treating both men and women, and is going to speak on the dynamics of testosterone therapy. Been doing it for 9 years. Has treated thousands, familiar with phentermine, ( brain stimulant to suppress appetite ).and Aremedex, an eostrogen blocker, ... ( this is Ronalds cocktail of drugs ) .

Side effects.... anger , impatience, hyper emotional, psychosis is not a side effect.
phentermine, is similar to amphetimine, ...3 or 4 case reports of psychosis on phentermine,. very rare. And taken in conjunction with high dosage, and another drug I forget which.

This doctor has never had a case of his patients incurring a psychotic episode on these drugs.
The Aremedex prevents the testosterone from converting itself to eostroegen, which would be a nuisance to Ronald, it would make him cry.

My spelling of these drugs is abysmal. Apologies.

in 2018, Ronalds testosterone levels were normal.

The defence cross examination of Dr. Gonz is not travelling well, mainly because the Dr. has the advantage of knowing what he is talking about and the counsel, unfortunately is all at sea. Ronald is bad tempered and ignorant and ill mannered, and drugs did not help that aspect of his character, is basically what Dr Gonz is on about. He is what he is.

over and out.

Having dined and wined far too extravagantly, and time to remember strange snippets, I realise I left out a few points of value......

Ronald , while in the Webb County jail had himself regularly checked for STD's. I leave that there, just lying there,, make of it what you will.

Dr Cunningham ( One of the defence witnesses ) referred to the slaughter of Grizelda, and Dominic in a public park as a 'domestic violence ' event. Is it just me , or is that label so off the mark as to be outrageous?

That Ronalds wife is in regular contact with him, phone calls and mail and one can only puzzle that out while stone cold sober. Why ? What possible value could she see in that?

Ronald has got fatter, even just thru this trial. I tried looking up how much this testosterone therapy costs, in Texas, bearing in mind it is an elective thing , it was for losing weight, none of the sweating it out in the gym or at the table for Ron, and remembering that he cried poor about the child support, hence the murders, that it costs about $300 a month all up, not including the initial consultation, and follow up consults. And the other two drugs. I do not think the Texas prison system is shouting Ronald for this continuing medical regime.

Ronald, out of 350 million Americans, could not produce one male mate to speak up for him. Not one. Only his estranged father. Who could not quite bring himself to believe Ronald did this, even after all the evidence, but written,, spoken , photographed and filmed evidence could not persuade him of his sons' guilt. ...

It could be that the person who flatly refused to testify unless it was anonymously, no name,, no camera, may have been his brother, from Florida. Merely a guess. But he stood his ground and did not testify.

it appears Burgo
Not to derail the conversation but it can easily cost 2-3k to travel and then add taking time off of work, and the procedure itself. Doctor appointments and hotels.
No easy fix unless you are wealthy or have an emergency 10k credit card for these types of issues. Keep in mind if you tell anyone you plan to have an abortion you can be sued in the State of Texas even by your boss, strangers, or your bf or ex bf/husband. It's a nightmare for those stuck in abusive situations.
It seems this wasn't even an option in her case even if he wanted to get an abortion. Instead, he solves "the problem" with homicide. I am very worried about women with no options being victimized like she was in the future.
Naughty characters like Burgos MUST get a vasectomy .... abortion is NOT the answer. It is a pain a narcissist can further inflict on someone who loves him. Its a pattern unique to mistress relationships. I get it, so much easier for the man if the woman just kills the baby through abortion, that saves him from a murder charge. I get it.
RIP Grizelda and Dominick, such a shame you had to leave us so soon.
Praying for the Death Penalty for Burgos. Murder seems to be the way he solves his problems, let's end this nightmare.

it appears Burgo

Naughty characters like Burgos MUST get a vasectomy .... abortion is NOT the answer. It is a pain a narcissist can further inflict on someone who loves him. Its a pattern unique to mistress relationships. I get it, so much easier for the man if the woman just kills the baby through abortion, that saves him from a murder charge. I get it.
RIP Grizelda and Dominick, such a shame you had to leave us so soon.
Praying for the Death Penalty for Burgos. Murder seems to be the way he solves his problems, let's end this nightmare.

I agree he should be forced to get a vasectomy but I do not see that happening in Texas. He'll still have the right to father more children with his wife. I hope she chooses NOT to.

I agree he should be forced to get a vasectomy but I do not see that happening in Texas. He'll still have the right to father more children with his wife. I hope she chooses NOT to.
I hope so , too. For a whole lot of reasons, not limited to his sort of crazy but there is also this handicap that Ronald suffers.,,,,,
Surely , this would halt any woman's plans to reproduce with Ronald. Any thinking woman, that is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back