TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
AMBER Alert issued for three-year-old girl missing from San Antonio | kens5.com

Texas Alerts on Twitter

San Antonio Police Department | Facebook

d68a2f3e-c9fd-4e6c-9cf4-6fbc24706c8e_750x422.jpg
FHGwpn4XEAQS-cj

According to an AMBER Alert issued Monday night, Lina Sardar Khil was last seen around 5 p.m. on the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road. Authorities said she was last seen wearing a black jacket, a red dress, and black shoes. She has straight, shoulder-length hair, last seen in a ponytail.

Amber Alert: Three-year-old missing from San Antonio | WOAI (news4sanantonio.com)
Police are currently looking for an unknown suspect in connection with her abduction.

Last edited:
Have you seen this child? Lina Sardar Khil

Issued for: Texas
AMBER Alert: 30886
MK_amberAlert.png

Lina Sardar Khil
p62082.jpg

• Missing Since Dec 20, 2021
  • Missing From San Antonio, TX
  • Age Now 3
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 4'0"
  • Weight 55 lbs
  • Description Last seen wearing a black jacket, red dress, and black shoes. Has straight shoulder length hair that was last seen in a ponytail.
The San Antonio Police Department is searching for Lina Sardar Khil, White, female, 3 years old, 4'00", 55 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, and wearing a black jacket, red dress, and black shoes. Has straight shoulder length hair that was last seen in a ponytail. The victim was last seen at 5:00 pm on 12/20/2021 in the 9400 block Fredicksburg, San Antonio, TX. Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger. If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the San Antonio Police Department at 210-207-7660.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
San Antonio Police Department 210-207-7660

What? Four feet tall? At three years old? That must be a mistake, doesn’t seem possible but anyway OMG not another toddler missing ... I just can’t ... MOO

Definitely agree, @iQuill. IMO she looks older than three in that pic, for sure, and her height is quite tall for a 3 y/o, and her weight is out of range, too, IMO. Something is out of whack here IMHO. Dunno.
Anyway, another pretty little girl is not where she is supposed to be.
Just makes me want to scream. Hoping this will be resolved soon with her coming home healthy and happy.
--------------------
Here's an excerpt from a chart for girls --

3 yrs .........31.5 lb (14.2 kg) ........37.0" (94 cm)
4 yrs .........34.0 lb (15.4 kg) .......39.5" (100.3 cm)
5 yrs .........39.5 lb (17.9 kg) ........42.5" (107.9 cm)
6 yrs .........44.0 lb (19.9 kg) .......45.5" (115.5 cm)
7 yrs .........49.5 lb (22.4 kg) ........47.7" (121.1 cm)
8 yrs .........57.0 lb (25.8 kg) ........50.5" (128.2 cm)
----------------------------------------------------------
Source: Average Height to Weight Chart: Babies to Teenagers

Search for 3-year-old missing from Northwest Side set to resume at daylight

A sergeant at the scene told KSAT 12 News that Lina was at a playground in the apartment complex when she disappeared.
He said her mother told officers she left the child for just a minute, then when she came back, she noticed her daughter was gone.
Police say they have not located any witnesses who were able to offer any information on a possible suspect.
However, according to their news release, they are handling this as an abduction case.
The sergeant said there has been a bit of a language barrier between officers and the girl’s mother.

Does this apartment complex have any monitoring? If yes the LE needs to check it thoroughly. Lina did not teleport out of that playground, she had to either go somehow out on her own, or someone took her. In both cases something had to record if there was CCTV.

My 4 year old, who is quite tall for his age, is 3’ 8’’ and 45 lbs. It seems unlikely that her stats are correct.
In any case, this poor little girl! I hope she is found swiftly and returned home so she can enjoy Christmas…
MOO

There are 2 pools at the complex. Hope they have been checked, especially if they are covered for the season. There is also what looks to be a bb court. I think that may be the play area next to it? If so, a lot of times older boys/young men hang out at the courts. Could she have caught the eye of someone hanging around there?

Attachments

• 9E171958-FD71-43A8-9D47-E6E8D641B80C.jpeg
    9E171958-FD71-43A8-9D47-E6E8D641B80C.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 63
Lina lives in an apartment complex. According to a neighbor, Lina was playing with other kids around 5 pm. Her mom got distracted and Lina was gone. Police went door-to-door. I don't get the impression that this is a non-custodial case.

San Antonio Police Department FB page: Log into Facebook
Lots of locals commenting on San Antonio PD FB page.

This area of apartments is in the same large city block of an office building I used to work at. The area is full on apartment complexes now on one side of Bluemel and on the other side of Bluemel is USAA, a huge fenced in area of buildings with high security, several guarded entry areas as well. I'm sure they also have cameras at the corner of the USAA complex on Bluemel at Gardendale

It's not. Most of the apartments on that stretch of Fredericksburg are sketchy.
On the Google reviews for the complex, people said it used to be nice, but has become rundown. Evidently, the complex changed hands recently. Apparently, it also used to be a gated community, but is no longer. Anyone could drive around the complex and spot an unattended child.
I don’t see any mention of on-site security either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle