TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that link. Very interesting poster issued by the FBI. Two things stand out to me:
Still no DOB listed. I can't think why that could beo_O
The mention of contacting a US consulate makes me wonder if the FBI has reason to think that Lina has been taken out of the country.

I wish we had more info. Hoping this sweet little girl is okay!

BBM
Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the San Antonio Police Department at (210) 207-7660. You may also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
Field Office: San Antonio

Hmmm...
that is interesting about contacting the American Embassy or Consulate. Maybe my far-fetched possible theory isn't so far-fetched.

It's only about 2.5 miles to the Mexican border. And no ID needed to cross.

Of course, I hope she is found safe and close to home.

Last edited:
BBM
Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the San Antonio Police Department at (210) 207-7660. You may also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
Field Office: San Antonio

Hmmm...
that is interesting about contacting the American Embassy or Consulate. Maybe my far-fetched possible theory isn't so far-fetched.

It's only about 2.5 miles to the Mexican border. And no ID needed to cross.

Of course, I hope she is found safe and close to home.

The border is not that close, more like 150 miles away.

It appears that the kidnapper (if this is the case) had about one hour lead time, to get away. This little one reminds me so much of the little one from Tucson years ago...who turned out to be kidnapped out of her bedroom window by a relative if I'm remembering correctly, and remains found in the Arizona desert miles away from her home years later. How horrendous....She looks in physical appearance like that little one.

SAPD Chief McManus says Lina Khil's disappearance is being treated as a missing person case and not an abduction at this point. But that could change. Sadly, she's still not been found, after disappearing from her apartment complex playground 2 days ago.
E39455DF-32B8-404F-82B4-C551361D12C1.jpeg

https://twitter.com/jimlefko/status/1473789390279393283?s=21

I just caught the tail-end of the press conference. He mentioned USAA, "which is just around the corner". Is this in regards to possible video? He had just mentioned that the FBI could help clear up any grainy video they might obtain.

I've been following, but haven't posted.
I am just sick about this. As if that family hasn't gone through enough trauma, as refugees, ...then coming to the US for safety and a new life.

"dozens and dozens" of video surveillance, yet nothing so far.

Presser notes:

Have not had much success in determining where Lina is right now.

Assisted by FBI. Chief asked CARD to be deployed last night. Not treating this as an abduction right now, but using this team to provide resources.

USAA has allowed police to set up command post on their grounds.

Using cadets from academy to search a number of wooded areas today.

Community leaders have been instrumental in communication with those living in the apartment complex.

Reviewing video along with help from the FBI.

Search is continuing. Tomorrow they will continue to search the areas surrounding where they have already searched.

If anyone has any information at all, let us make the determination if it is helpful or not.

No video of person of interest or a vehicle at this point. Dozens and dozens and dozens of videos have been recovered but nothing has helped yet.

No evidence of an abduction at this point either.

Communications issues have been resolved. Things are now flowing smoothly with the help of an interpreter (family spoke an uncommon dialect which initially caused issues).

Reviewing any video at all that they come across (Ring, personal video, etc).

Dogs initially picked up a scent on the first night, but it was lost and they have not been able to pick it up since.

I want to know one thing. If there were other parents at that playgorund with their kids like it is being said then why in the hell do the authorities not got any information on her whereabouts? You'd think they'd have information on if she wandered off or if someone grabbed her. Unless they don't and the parents did something to her but even then you'd think it would be out there that she was never at the playground?

It appears that the kidnapper (if this is the case) had about one hour lead time, to get away. This little one reminds me so much of the little one from Tucson years ago...who turned out to be kidnapped out of her bedroom window by a relative if I'm remembering correctly, and remains found in the Arizona desert miles away from her home years later. How horrendous....She looks in physical appearance like that little one.
Sandra Cantu, I will always remember her.

Thanks for that link. Very interesting poster issued by the FBI. Two things stand out to me:
Still no DOB listed. I can't think why that could beo_O
The mention of contacting a US consulate makes me wonder if the FBI has reason to think that Lina has been taken out of the country.

I wish we had more info. Hoping this sweet little girl is okay!

A consulate might have better translation services etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321