TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s interesting. When my kids were two and four they stuck together like glue when we went out. Little one followed the big one and imitated everything she did. Big sister looked out for a little sister. Big sister even got on to me when she thought I wasn’t properly supervising her little sister! Does anyone else have kids that do something similar? If I had to go inside to take care of something for the younger one I took the older one inside with us. But that’s just me.

So, reports are still saying that Lina is three. If she’s not at least four I’ll eat my hat. MOO

She is the size of a 5- 6 yr old. Not seeing 3. Bad reporting, bad translation or ?

When this search began, SAPD said there was a language barrier with the family. One of the men who helped overcome that barrier has been with the family as they wait for answers.

Lawang Mangal said he’s a close friend of Lina's father, telling KENS 5 the two are from the same province in Afghanistan.

Mangal said that about an hour after Lina went missing, her father called him asking for advice.

“The father and mother are really heartbroken," he said. "They’re really sad and they’re, right now, very unhopeful. Not very much hope about [finding her]."

Mangal tells KENS 5 the family is trying to remain optimistic and is cooperating with the police.

“[Police] don’t talk much about the evidence that we’ve got or what process we’re going through, we’re working on that. They don’t go into detail, they just say we’re doing our best and we hope to find the child very soon,” Mangal said.

Family friend says missing girl's parents are heartbroken | kens5.com

That article is behind a paywall for me. Can you list the names of the 6 kids missing? Are they teens? Suspected abducted by family?
Teens
Mya Stevens has gone missing on 04/15/2021, 06/02/2021 and 12/05/2021.

Kaylee Martinez was last seen in October, but has been missing since Dec 10th?

Have you seen this child? Paradise Castilo
Have you seen this child? Kathrine Noblitt
Have you seen this child? Aiden Rodriguez
Have you seen this child? Kaylee Martinez
Have you seen this child? Valen Villanueva
Have you seen this child? Mya Stevens

Last edited:
That article is behind a paywall for me. Can you list the names of the 6 kids missing? Are they teens? Suspected abducted by family?
This week, 15-year-old Paradise Castillo and 13-year-old Kathrine Noblitt were reported missing since Dec. 19 and Dec. 14, respectively.

Aiden Rodriguez, 15; Kaylee Martinez, 15; Valen Villanueva, 17; and Mya Stevens, 14, have been missing since Dec. 5. Officials have not indicated whether they were believed to have been abducted or whether they ran away.

Although the article is behind a paywall for you. Their source comes from the National Center for Missing and Exploited children.

Home

Or, the child is a very healthy child between the ages of 3 and 4 who is height appropriate for her nationality.

Afghan children are more likely to be stunted growth wise due to malnutrition. Malnutrition in Afghan children utterly alarming

The situation of children and women in Afghanistan

This is the Who International growth chart. chart: https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/defa...ge/cht-wfa-girls-z-2-5.pdf?sfvrsn=242aec84_12

ETA: SOMETHING is off with this whole case....imo

Last edited:
Today's update.

Search continues for missing 3-year-old girl
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Police Department (SAPD) has provided an update regarding their searching for missing 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil.

SAPD released a statement today asking anyone who was at the Villas del Cabo Apartment Complex between 4:30 – 5:10 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 20, to contact the Missing Persons Unit at 210-207-7660 with actionable tips.

Reward for 3-year-old Lina Khil grows to $125,000 as San Antonio police ask for public’s help

Crime Stoppers of San Antonio is offering a guaranteed $50,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of a suspect involved in the disappearance of 3-year-old Lina Khil.

This reward, combined with a $75,000 cash reward from the Islamic Society of San Antonio, totals $125,000 if the tip helps lead authorities to the young girl, and an arrest.

BBM
"and an arrest"

Clearly, they believe this is an abduction. And I must agree.

https://twitter.com/producerpaige_/status/1474164944950157312

" San Antonio police wants anyone who was at the Villas del Cabo Apartment Complex between 4:30 – 5:10 pm on Monday to contact them with tips. They also want to talk to anyone who had contact with Lina or her family that day, saying no detail is too small in this search #LinaKhil"

Last edited:
It's a very narrow timeframe they're asking information for now - 4.30-5.10 pm.

They must have reason to believe she was gone by 5.10 pm.

Wonder if they still have people who were seen in person/CCTV that are unaccounted for.

Then and now. You can also see the “pathways” leading from this area. Lina’s mother said she went down a pathway and disappeared. I wonder which one she took? Quite a few apartments overlook that area. The third photo I’ve posted shows one path that went around the corner and which has an entranceway to a building with apartments that overlook the park. Easy to watch her from a window, slip down to the entrance door and grab her as she walked by. Bring her up to your apartment.

Looking at these pictures again, I am assuming that the apartments are accessed by a hall both on the bottom and upper floors, as there's no indication of doors, stairs directly to units from the outside. I'm also assuming there are no elevators given the buildings are only 2 stories. They will have a fire escape, by law there need to be two egresses. Are the non entrance fire escape doors locked from the outside?

I'm trying to picture a perp snatching or luring a child unseen by others. i.e. IF it's a resident.
I can imagine that the hallways could be generally empty. Still risky though to bring a child in unseen in case someone leaves or returns to their unit.

The buildings also have pitched roofs, so if the upper floor unit ceilings are flat, there's an attic space. Would there be accessible ceiling trapdoors, for maintenance? Are the attic spaces continuous or separated by a firewall?
Also wonder whether the lower level has a crawl space, or are they built on slab? Don't know the usual Texas construction.

Just mulling over if there's a possibility that Lina is still in the complex...inside.

Still leaning to Lina having been taken away by vehicle though....due to the scent the dogs lost at some point. I wish we knew where exactly.

eta...the pictures didn't post. quoted post 289, on page 15

Looking at these pictures again, I am assuming that the apartments are accessed by a hall both on the bottom and upper floors, as there's no indication of doors, stairs directly to units from the outside. I'm also assuming there are no elevators given the buildings are only 2 stories. They will have a fire escape, by law there need to be two egresses. Are the non entrance fire escape doors locked from the outside?

I'm trying to picture a perp snatching or luring a child unseen by others. i.e. IF it's a resident.
I can imagine that the hallways could be generally empty. Still risky though to bring a child in unseen in case someone leaves or returns to their unit.

The buildings also have pitched roofs, so if the upper floor unit ceilings are flat, there's an attic space. Would there be accessible ceiling trapdoors, for maintenance? Are the attic spaces continuous or separated by a firewall?
Also wonder whether the lower level has a crawl space, or are they built on slab? Don't know the usual Texas construction.

Just mulling over if there's a possibility that Lina is still in the complex...inside.

Still leaning to Lina having been taken away by vehicle though....due to the scent the dogs lost at some point. I wish we knew where exactly.

eta...the pictures didn't post. quoted post 289, on page 15

Don’t windows count as an egress? I’ve lived in apartments almost my whole life and never had a fire escape, just the stairs up and the windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member