TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madyson Middleton, Alanna Gallagher, Jenise Wright, Jessica Ridgeway. A few off the top of my head that I have followed involving teen perps.

In general, children are more willing to trust "kids" than adults. Fear of strangers is generally extended to adults. However, I don't know (IMO) how a teen could conceal an abduction and/or other crimes for 5-6 days without starting to act suspicious.

Thanks for that. I was going to post myself. I’ve noticed that in these cases the victims are often older than toddler. Usually 6-11 or so? Maybe that’s just opportunity. They’re more likely to be unattended than a toddler?

I am not familiar with the first three cases you mentioned and only vaguely familiar with Jessica. I had just become aware of WS during her case. Thanks. I'm going to research the other three you posted.

When people suggested a teenager involved in each of those cases I was surprised and couldn’t see it! I’ve learned.

When people suggested a teenager involved in each of those cases I was surprised and couldn’t see it! I’ve learned.
Yes! It's a very scary proposition. What it means to me is that tendencies toward pedophilia or spontaneous violent sexual gratification could begin at a very early age. I'm sure studies have been done¿¿

And why that phone number?

Why not just ask the public to call 911 if they see her? It seems urgent, and she could be anywhere at this point.

"If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the San Antonio Police Department at (210) 207-7660. You may also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate."

FBI - Tips

LINA SARDAR KHIL | Federal Bureau of Investigation

<moo>
If they're calling from outside San Antonio, 911 won't route to San Antonio. 911 is dispatch. They're looking for tips.
If it's urgent, people will automatically dial 911.

On a somewhat humorous note, the house behind me caught on fire. It was a big fire and flames were approaching my yard. I called 911. They asked me the address and I gave them my address. They said, "Maa'm we need the address of the fire not your address"
Me: "I don't know the address and I can't figure it out" (I did not have internet cuz the electricity was out because lightening had struck the house that caught on fire)
I finally said, "Just come to my house. You can't miss the fire!"

Last edited:
If its a perp from her own community no one would think twice about seeing a "father" walking with his daughter.

Would an abductor pick up a child and restrain her while threatening her if she made noise? With Mollie Tibbetts, and others, their blood is found in a vehicle from an injury at the moment of abduction. Didn't Bundy claim that he hit women in the head at the time of abduction?

The child went around the corner, the mother did not immediately follow. Perhaps the child occasionally ran from the park to her home (40 feet distance) and back while her mother was at the park. At some point mom wondered why the child did not return and looked for her.

Most often, abductions are crimes of opportunity. That is, rapists cruise around looking for a vulnerable victim. Victims are usually dead within the hour. This was true of Tibbetts. Her murderer had spotted her on her running route. He was familiar with her, she was not familiar with him.

It's possible that something like that happened here too - where the child had a routine schedule of when she played outside, and someone noticed, then waited for the right moment.

Here in GA a 20 yo maintenance worker at an apartment complex kidnapped a young girl off the playground and took her to an apartment that was not being used. It's so sad to think she was right there while everyone was looking for her.

Maintenance Worker Arrested in Killing of 7-Year-Old Georgia Girl
I brought up Jorelys case when I first read about Lina's disappearance :(
She was found three days after she went missing in a large apartment trash compactor. LE in this case searched trash bins in the complex, I assume on day two or three before they could be emptied.

Tomorrow it will be a week, since Lina was last seen. Due to the length of time that has passed, I'm growing more convinced she was taken from the complex in someone's car. So many possibilities as to a potential perp.

Last edited:
Children are raised to obey adults. That’s why I dislike teaching “don’t talk to strangers” because it’s just not true in real life. We tell & expect young kids to talk to strangers all the time: say “thank you” when a cashier gives a sticker and say “excuse me” when passing someone. If someone beckoned her over, there’s a decent likelihood she obeyed instantly. JMO.

I brought up Jorelys case when I first read about Lina's disappearance :(
She was found three days after she went missing in a large apartment trash compactor. LE in this case searched trash bins in the complex, I assume on day two or three before they could be emptied.

Tomorrow it will be a week, since Lina was last seen. Due to the length of time that has passed, I'm growing more convinced she was taken from the complex in someone's car. So many possibilities as to a potential perp. A business directly across from the main entrance, gave LE video footage. There is another side entrance, which may or may not have video, hoping some one had a ring camera facing the gate but we just don't know. I imagine the FBI is busy reviewing and trying to identify vehicles that came and went in the relevant time frame, if that's even possible.

I believe video footage of vehicles entering and leaving the apartment complex will be the key to solving this case, this being very similar to the Cleo Smith abduction in Western Australia. Unfortunately it is painstaking and time consuming work and it may be some time before a suspect vehicle is identified much less located.

Thanks for that. I was going to post myself. I’ve noticed that in these cases the victims are often older than toddler. Usually 6-11 or so? Maybe that’s just opportunity. They’re more likely to be unattended than a toddler?

IMO, Lina is not a toddler. However, I do agree that toddlers being unattended is less likely than older children.

Children are raised to obey adults. That’s why I dislike teaching “don’t talk to strangers” because it’s just not true in real life. We tell & expect young kids to talk to strangers all the time: say “thank you” when a cashier gives a sticker and say “excuse me” when passing someone. If someone beckoned her over, there’s a decent likelihood she obeyed instantly. JMO.

She probably knew or recognized the person or felt the person was friendly. From her video she seems like an easy-going little girl.

I believe video footage of vehicles entering and leaving the apartment complex will be the key to solving this case, this being very similar to the Cleo Smith abduction in Western Australia. Unfortunately it is painstaking and time consuming work and it may be some time before a suspect vehicle is identified much less located.
There is no video footage. The complex doesn't have cameras. There are no traffic videos at lights, just sensors that look like cameras. Businesses have cameras, but cameras are directed at the businesses, not the street. The only place I can think of is Bluemel down the road. USAA has outward facing cameras.

There is no video footage. The complex doesn't have cameras. There are no traffic videos at lights, just sensors that look like cameras. Businesses have cameras, but cameras are directed at the businesses, not the street. The only place I can think of is Bluemel down the road. USAA has outward facing cameras.

There may be other video sources available to LE/FBI that are unknown to you. For example dash cam videos, cell phone videos, ring doorbells etc. <modsnip> JMO

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont know how to link the article.
A belden's automotive across the street from the complex turned over footage. Its just the front entrance not the side which may be more useful.

There may be other video sources available to LE/FBI that are unknown to you. For example dash cam videos, cell phone videos, ring doorbells etc. <modsnip>JMO

I only know what I am familiar with. I live 8 miles from this complex.
I have absolutely no inside knowledge from LE, but I am familiar with businesses etc. in the area. I have lived here for 40 years.

There are also local volunteers organizations who are involved.

Cameras on Traffic Signals | City of San Antonio
The cameras on the top of the traffic lights poles are used as sensors to signal that a vehicle is waiting at the intersection so that light can turn green. This video is not recorded.

Parents worried about safety of their own children after Lina Khil, 3, vanished from playground
Jackson wants the apartment complex to put up security cameras throughout the area.

I have absolutely no inside info about cell phones, dash cams etc. This would be law enforcement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think it could be a teen? I can't think of one case where the perp was a teenager, but it's an interesting thought.
There have been some teens that ended up being the perps in these cases. The young girl, last seen, riding her bike around her apt. complex, an artist's compound, in Santa Cruz, Ca. ---and a police officer saw a teen dumping his trash ---they found the child's body in the dumpster. :( I think her name was Hannah?

And the teen who was arrested for assaulting and killing a 5 yr old neighbor girl that he had befriended---and he dumped her in the woods behind their complex. I think he is still awaiting trial as they have to test him for mental competency ...last I heard. They became suspicious of him because he kept stalling about offering his DNA, like all the other residents in the neighbourhood agreed to do voluntarily.

Another recent one was in the UK--Irish coast, I believe. A 6 yr old child was taken out of her bed while her parents were sleeping---and murdered. A 16 yr old neighbour who had previously bought pot from someone in her family was arrested for her murder. I think he snuck in to steal drugs or cash but found the sleeping child and took her? :mad:

And of course that crazy guy who snuck in, and was video recorded as he kidnapped a sleeping boy, while his twin brother slept next to him. So horrifying.

Teens can be quite evil and brutal.

ETA: Just saw another post and recognised the names of the examples I was giving. Old age has made it hard to retrieve names from my memory banks these days.]
[Madyson Middleton, Jenise Wright, Alanna Gallagher]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members