TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange. If she really was playing with a group of other kids, I wonder if any of them saw something? But I would think they would know by now if one of them was able to say "Lina was here, but ran off" or "Lina was here, but someone took her", etc. But news sources I've read have all said there were no witnesses.

Sherin Mathews vibes anyone? Could Lina's larger than normal size be due to a disability or medical condition? Could she also have been adopted and her true age is slightly older than what it is thought to be?
My first thoughts too. Initially she was playing on the playground with others. How are there no witnesses? Did no one see the mom out with her before she 'ran inside for a minute'? Who last saw her?

My first thoughts too. Initially she was playing on the playground with others. How are there no witnesses? Did no one see the mom out with her before she 'ran inside for a minute'? Who last saw her?
It's possible that all the other kiddo's went inside before Mom came back and she was left there alone, even if only for a brief period of time.

Dec 21, 2021 • The San Antonio Police Department is “sparing no assets or resources” in trying to find a 3-year-old girl who disappeared at a Northwest Side apartment complex Monday evening, Chief William McManus said.

FBI involved

SAPD, FBI Searching After 3-Year-Old Disappeared From Northwest Side Playground

McManus said that police and the FBI are searching all of the units and vehicles at the apartment complex and the investigation is utilizing “every available asset in the police department.”

Police believe she is in grave or immediate danger.

If you have seen Lina or know where she is, call the SAPD at 210-207-7660.

FBI got involved quick. Wonder if it's because it's such a tender aged child. Leads me to believe this is more complex than a noncustodial dispute. Where are you sweetie pea?

He [SAPD Chief William McManus] added there were other adults with their children when the mother left for that short time. McManus said both parents are cooperating in the investigation.

McManus stressed officers are going door to door, searching cars, and asking the FBI for assistance to find Khil. He said they will continue to work 24 hours a day due to the suspicious nature of the disappearance and the length of time she's been missing.
San Antonio police continue search for missing 3-year-old girl
My bolding.
If other adults were present then LE must have enough information to know how and when little LSK disappeared.

Has CARD been called in yet?

I've been following and sharing since the Amber Alert went out.
I have no idea where Lina is, and neither do authorities. :(
I'm not ready to blame her mother.
At all.
Apparently she speaks very little english.
I'm praying she's found safe.
This is a very scary situation.
SAPD says she's been abducted.
Where are you little girl?
received_459472235550228.jpeg
Chi
AMBER Alert issued for abducted San Antonio toddler

Last edited:
I've been following and sharing since the Amber Alert went out.
I have no idea where Lina is, and neither do authorities. :(
I'm not ready to blame her mother.
At all.
Apparently she speaks very little english.
I'm praying she's found safe.
This is a very scary situation.
SAPD says she's been abducted.
Where are you little girl?
View attachment 327171
Chi
I don't necessarily blame the mother, it just makes me question how long she was gone from the playground.

"During a news conference on Tuesday morning, Chief William McManus said Lina was at a playground with her mother before she went missing.

The two other adults at the scene were with their children and are cooperating with authorities, McManus said."

Search for 4-year-old Lina Khil continues into second day - UPI.com
Bolded by me.

They misquoted that! his exact words from the presser earlier today was.

"There were other folks in the playground with their children and we're trying to identify all of them. And so far we've identified most of them but there still remains some folks to be identified."

They misquoted that! his exact words from the presser earlier today was.

"There were other folks in the playground with their children and we're trying to identify all of them. And so far we've identified most of them but there still remains some folks to be identified."

Ahhhh...well that changes things doesn't it. Thanks for the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member