TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that's quite a disparity in appearance. you can kinda see the 30 year old version in those fb pics; he must've packed some hard living/eating/drinking into the years in between. Occupational hazards of being a north Texas boat salesman

He is such a law and order guy. I wonder how he justified what he does to women?

Forgive me, but cannot help but wonder with all the doorbell ringing that happens on Halloween, if this case might be reflected in this year's Halloween costumes or in the attitudes of residents answering their doors?
speculation, imo.

Ok I think I need some clarity. So this is what I know. A woman rings the doorbell and it looks like she has restraints on her hands but she disappears into the night.
A man commits suicide on the next block.
How do they tie in. Thank you to anybody that will make sense of all of this for me. Just all seems so darn strange.

Ok I think I need some clarity. So this is what I know. A woman rings the doorbell and it looks like she has restraints on her hands but she disappears into the night.
How do they tie in. Thank you to anybody that will make sense of all of this for me. Just all seems so darn strange.
The woman was a victim of domestic violence at the hands of her boyfriend. He killed himself once the story went viral.

If you look back in the thread a few pages you should be able to find the video of press conference where they explain the story. It contains a lot of helpful information. :)

Ah. Flossy. Only 4 months. Maybe this is why it took so long to identify her.

Now is she pregnant? Or is that an achohol belly?
In the video she doesn't look pregnant to me. I think the long shirt might ride up a little as she moves her legs causing it to look that way in the shadowy stills. I have no way of knowing this obviously, but I just doubt she's pregnant. Purely my own opinion.

Now did he have another conviction in 2007, or what? I'm really confused about that.

I can't understand the people on FB who are defending him and blaming the victim. It's making me stabby. I don't care if she's the most awful woman in Texas--nobody deserves to be restrained and assaulted. And I hardly think he would have killed himself if he was a pure innocent dove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay