TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the best of my understanding in the last 24 hours:

1. A WS user noted that FLEK's NAMUS page was taken down.
2. Another user emailed NAMUS to ask if FLEK had been identified or if there was a reason her page is down.
3. A NAMUS sysadmin or similar confirmed FLEK has been identified and that it was up to the investigating authority to release her identity. Further, the NAMUS sysadmin said the Seattle Times is now preparing to draft a followup article. Whether or not FLEK's name will officially be identified then, another time, or not at all, is unclear.

In the interim, we are still digging as best we can with what little we have to go on with these new developments.

I think this was solved in the last few days or couple of weeks not months. It can't be kept secret. That is just silly.

Indeed, what could be the compelling reason? An attempt to bust an 80's identity broker organization? Please.

Well I for one can't wait when they release the info and one of us here at WS was right. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the best of my understanding in the last 24 hours:

1. A WS user noted that FLEK's NAMUS page was taken down.
2. Another user emailed NAMUS to ask if FLEK had been identified or if there was a reason her page is down.
3. A NAMUS sysadmin or similar confirmed FLEK has been identified and that it was up to the investigating authority to release her identity. Further, the NAMUS sysadmin said the Seattle Times is now preparing to draft a followup article. Whether or not FLEK's name will officially be identified then, another time, or not at all, is unclear.

In the interim, we are still digging as best we can with what little we have to go on with these new developments.

Thanks Grayley! I was one of the original posters this morning that notified everyone here that her Namus profile was taken down....

I've has a 12 hour day~~just getting on here now~~and the thread has gone crazy and I was so lost....

Now, somethings are starting to make sense. SPI is Seattle Times, if I read that correctly?

I had found a L & E Ruff from Longview....

The Eric you found is Blake's first cousin. I can tell you that much--and he did marry his wife (Lori) in 1986 in Dallas, SO FLEK could have known them and chosen her name from that like this supposed insider is saying. But this is crazy beyond explanation to think she could plan that out in 1988 to try to meet and marry a member of the Ruff family in 2003. Maybe she didn't target Blake to marry him. Maybe she was friends with his cousin's wife in 1988 and liked her name enough to choose it when she was changing identities. Lori is a VERY common name for women born in the 1960's and it might have just been a coincidence.

Personally, I would like to think that all of us from everywhere have contributed in our own right to helping to identify Lori. We saw something in her that needed answered.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

The Eric you found is Blake's first cousin. I can tell you that much--and he did marry his wife (Lori) in 1986 in Dallas, SO FLEK could have known them and chosen her name from that like this supposed insider is saying. But this is crazy beyond explanation to think she could plan that out in 1988 to try to meet and marry a member of the Ruff family in 2003. Maybe she didn't target Blake to marry him. Maybe she was friends with his cousin's wife in 1988 and liked her name enough to choose it when she was changing identities. Lori is a VERY common name for women born in the 1960's and it might have just been a coincidence.

Wow...this is ones big thing that I wasn't really considering. Thanks!

Personally, I would like to think that all of us from everywhere have contributed in our own right to helping to identify Lori. We saw something in her that needed answered.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I'm sorry, I'm just protective :[ it's like, we're all here for the same reason, why belittle each other, especially people from other sites. I guess they didn't really do that but what irked me was the whole "well this is my thing, I know who she is and you don't so..." attitude.

Omg what if FLEK was a stripper and obsessed with Eric and then to get in with him she coaxed Blake into a relationship and married him [emoji15]

Thanks Grayley! I was one of the original posters this morning that notified everyone here that her Namus profile was taken down....

I've has a 12 hour day~~just getting on here now~~and the thread has gone crazy and I was so lost....

Now, somethings are starting to make sense. SPI is Seattle Times, if I read that correctly?

Yeah there was a big flurry of new posters and people who haven't commented for a while which brought up some comments about a range of existing theories (Howders, the pic of the unknown girl from a large Jewish family, LeBarons, various MPs, etc...) which were then all frantically discussed and caused a bit of confusion while people tried to answer each other's queries and bring people up to date. I can tell you that there isn't really any new info that's been brought up other than the basics that Grayley summarised above.

So, If I understand this correctly, FLEK's family knew the Ruff family??

If that is the case~~and L & E Ruff knew FLEK~~could they be friends with FLEK's family? FB, maybe?

If LEK knew Eric or his wife before she changed her name, wouldn't they have said something when years down the line she shows up in blakes life using a different name? I think it's just a coincidence that she chose the name Lori Erica. JMO

If LEK knew Eric or his wife before she changed her name, wouldn't they have said something when years down the line she shows up in blakes life using a different name? I think it's just a coincidence that she chose the name Lori Erica. JMO

Unless he only knew her by her stripper name....

But that's a stretch and I've been talking in circles and coming up with crazy stuff all day. Good night all!! [emoji8][emoji8]

LOL~~Awillis!!! How come we didn't put the Lori and Eric together...we were slipping...LOL

This whole case has my brain slipping! I feel like there's so much, but still not enough to grasp what the deal was here.

Yeah there was a big flurry of new posters and people who haven't commented for a while which brought up some comments about a range of existing theories (Howders, the pic of the unknown girl from a large Jewish family, LeBarons, various MPs, etc...) which were then all frantically discussed and caused a bit of confusion while people tried to answer each other's queries and bring people up to date. I can tell you that there isn't really any new info that's been brought up other than the basics that Grayley summarised above.

Thanks SunnyNZ~~ that makes a whole lot of sense now....I've invested so much time on FLEK~~I'm anxious to find out who she really was...

I get a sinking feeling that Ms. Ruff's identity is not going to disclosed to the public.

I hope I'm wrong.

did you notice someone added "Ruff was identified in September 2016, although her identity has not been released to the public.[1]" to wiki?

Thanks SunnyNZ~~ that makes a whole lot of sense now....I've invested so much time on FLEK~~I'm anxious to find out who she really was...

If a government agency has the info, they will be forced to under FOIA. Only exception would be national security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr