TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not she who can't be named if that's what your meaning... Trust me when I say I have had personal dealings with her and she is bat s**t cray cray...
Oh, I know! LOL!

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Yes! Definitely a rabbit hole because we are assumption two major things to believe there is a connection...

1. Akoya's emails from Velling are real and unaltered

2. That the city and State are Hilo, Hawaii.

Where did the Hilo idea come from?

ETA:
Found the original Hilo suggestion.

I've been a lurker, but anyone think LEK was from or has Hawaii connections? The FOIA request mentions Hilo Hawaii in the un-redacted version. Akoya from CW copies and pastes an email from Velling with the following: "Perhaps. The best course of action would be for me to go see sister XXXXXXX in XXXXXXXXXXX." Could "XXXXXXXXXXX" be "HiloxHawaii"?

I'm officially addicted to this case.

HOLY.....[insert string of curse words here]
YES YES YES!!!!!

Also, in my insomniac stupor at 0300, I emailed the FoxNews reporter who had done the story a couple of years ago or so. No response. Forgot to mention that.

she lived off Frankford st in Dallas , the other end of the street is carrolton
But in 2004? Wasn't she already married to Blake and in Leonard? Why was she using the name Ruff in Carrollton?

But in 2004? Wasn't she already married to Blake and in Leonard? Why was she using the name Ruff in Carrollton?

They lived on Frankford St when they first got married, IIRC. And this address is the one she listed as of the "account created" date, which is in 2004.

:doorhide::chillout::worms::waiting:
My reactions to reading this thread in emojis....Someone message me if we ever find out who she really was.... :tyou:

Yes! Definitely a rabbit hole because we are assumption two major things to believe there is a connection...

1. Akoya's emails from Velling are real and unaltered

2. That the city and State are Hilo, Hawaii.

Where did the Hilo idea come from?

I know that sounds crazy. I hope sometime that I am able to explain it. I think the best description would be extreme dysfunction. ahoya just posted

Let's just wait until they respond again. maybe we can get the timeline. I will share immediately. Let's keep it in here for now.

I am glad i took yesterday and today off..lol. not getting a lot of R and R though..lol

If TT wanted to separate himself from the situation, if it really was dysfunctional, he would try to make his involvement as minimal as possible. If the investigators did have something that pointed to him but isn't publicly saying, it would make sense for him to "cooperate" by referring them to someone who may have more information. Otherwise, why track him and his GFs down in Hawaii? It appears he was helpful but not fully disclosing what he knew.

I'm deep in the rabbit hole. Halp.

I think it is strange that it was leaked a few months ago that Lori was identified through DNA Genealogy databases, but now it appears that she really was identified months ago, but not through this method.

Also, Akoya states that she and Velling had the same suspicions about Lori's identity and researched accordingly, but claims it wasn't any of the many theories discussed here. I find it surprising that they came to the same conclusion, but that no one here had thought of it, unless, of course, they had important information that led them to this conclusion that was not public, which is certainly possible.

Yes, they might have had information that was withheld, just to filter out the kooks, but I can't imagine they had that much information to work with. Velling made an appeal to the public for help, so it's not as if he hadn't researched the case thoroughly. The only mistake I would accuse him of making was not attempting to profile her, using that profile to figure out LEK's motivation, & maybe identifying her that way. And I would also exculpate him because (1) most of these cases can be solved without doing that, & (2) creating a profile would take a lot of effort & resources, & the case simply didn't justify that.

I've been wrong about people before, but I'm more critical of anything Akoya says than I am of S/S1988's posts.

PS. -- I just saw Roselvr's post, # 1909 in this thread. Based on R's statement there, I think I'm doing an injustice to S/S1988 by saying I value his/her posts more than Akoya's. I apologize for the comparison.

What if it wasn't a love child of TT, but rather the wife, RT and F. H()wder. FLEK also resembles RT- especially her hands....
The surviving daughter of the fire is a dead ringer of a relative if you ask me. Which no one did, just throwing it out there.

Possible that Terry thought LEK resembled Fred or Fred's other children. I can say from personal experience, my father had a LOT of kids by different women, so I would not be surprised if someone who knew him said LEK didn't look like someone he knows personally but does have a resemblance to Fred's daughters.

It just keeps sticking with me that Terry Turner wanted to "cooperate" by dropping Fred's name/family in Springdale but didn't recognize. How, how, HOW can you not recognize someone but then refer to them as a possible child of another person? It's so strange.

i heard back from a FB message to the Seattle times. Response : "We're on it -- I can let you know when it's ready."

I wrote back and asked them to let me know and if it will be today.

Shut. Up!!! Really?!?!?!?!

Unless he only knew her by her stripper name....

But that's a stretch and I've been talking in circles and coming up with crazy stuff all day. Good night all!! [emoji8][emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astrid!!!! girl if we knew her stripper name we would know what the name of her pet and the street she grew up on .....then we could just get address history BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member