Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how the mom is being vilified right now . She went for her fathers funeral she didn’t plan for DV to harm her Daughter .the mom isn’t perfect but she didn’t make her daughter disappear . At this time the moms a victim to. Moo

But if a family member tried to intervene and stop Maleah from returning home, I'm sure there was other stuff going on under their roof. MOO

At this time, all family members are considered victims and therefore not sleuthed and/or identified but we know that MD required special care including another brain surgery as recent as March 2019.

Considering that child was recovering from August brain surgery while under the care of court appointed family member, perhaps they wanted to insure MD would have the same responsible, consistent care.

The longer MD goes on missing, I'm sure MSM will be adding more details about her family life.

MOO

Not that anyone believes his story, but there’s another huge hole in it. If he was unconscious on the side of the road, how does he know the “kidnappers” kept Maleah? If they dumped him and the baby, maybe the dumped all 3 and she walked off. Of course, none of it happened, but funny how he knows they kept her but doesn’t know much else. Moo

The description of MD when last seen was she had a pink bow in her hair. There was no mention the child was wearing a protective helmet when she was last seen and/or abducted.
That stuck out to me from the beginning too, before knowing sshe was supposed to be wearing a helmet. This dude did not do her hair up all cute. Please.

I hate how the mom is being vilified right now . She went for her fathers funeral she didn’t plan for DV to harm her Daughter .the mom isn’t perfect but she didn’t make her daughter disappear . At this time the moms a victim to. Moo

I haven’t seen mom vilified. Msm reported she believes DV. Moo

If they all lived together, then how did B.B. stay at her mothers house when she was locked out of her own house on Friday night? I don’t think they all lived together. MOO
I'm going to go out on a limb here... Pure speculation. Nana kicked their arses out once CPS stepped in and they had to get their own place so she could care for her grandbabies.

They lived together when Maleah waa hurt. They havent ever since.

Imo, jmo, moo, all that jazz.

I'm going to go out on a limb here... Pure speculation. Nana kicked their arses out once CPS stepped in and they had to get their own place so she could care for her grandbabies.

But if nana lived with them, couldn’t she be just as likely to be the abusive one? At the very least, she was witness to abuse, so I’m not so sure she had temp custody.

You think she called him in to watch the kids during her trip? Maybe he actually lived with his bro? Or? Tysm

I haven’t seen mom vilified. Msm reported she believes DV. Moo
SABBM

Ita.
No. She has not been vilified by anyone here at WS.

And the msm links point to the fact that the doctors could not say either BB or DV caused an accident -- just that they felt it was suspicious enough for CPS to step in.

We are discussing aspects of Maleah's life that may have led to this tragic scenario of her being missing under odd circumstances.
Many people failed this little girl.
So many echos -- in the family dynamics -- of other sad cases.

I thought I read that CPS stated the children were removed because they suspected neglect and physical abuse. It was a link from yesterday or today, I think.
I don't recall them saying it was simply lack of supervision. Imo

Yes, I recall that as well. (Prior abuse by Mom and baby daddy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member