Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe before returning kids to bio family, the judge should send his/her children to that home?!?

One of the best suggestions ever!!!

ETA: I believe the original post was not meant literally (in response to those who said it was not a good idea)

Last edited:
My attorney used it in my divorce papers. She made it sound like his paramour was some secret dirty *advertiser censored*. Which she was but.... It has negative connotation to me.
It does! It's commonly referred to as the "illicit partner of a married man."
It really has nothing to do with a child's mom or dad. Imo

One of the best suggestions ever!!!

Well, it would never come to fruition but maybe if they could at least think of sending their children to some of these dysfunctional homes we read about, they’d come to a different conclusion.
I’ve said before, if a dog attacks someone, he’s generally put down, because the fear is he will do it again.

How about murdering paramour?

Yesssss! Sadly.

So irritating they can’t arrest the poi. You know they’re chomping at the bit, ready to haul him in. Only the DA isn’t on the same page....yet!
Recently I found a link about the man hours required to search endless video. Pretty daunting although there’s a newer software to expedite the task. I assume one would enter species to their search & the video would FF? Moo

Yes, I recall that as well. (Prior abuse by Mom and baby daddy)
Well, I guess whether it was suspected abuse or lack of supervision, this child is now missing and the stepfather very likely knows exactly where she is.
I'm not sure if he is going to cooperate, but he doesn't seem too bright, so hopefully LE will be able to resolve this soon.

Well, I guess whether it was suspected abuse or lack of supervision, this child is now missing and the stepfather very likely knows exactly where she is.
I'm not sure if he is going to cooperate, but he doesn't seem too bright, so hopefully LE will be able to resolve this soon.

Yeah, I hope they find her soon. My fear is that she has been missing before Friday. Hopefully LE will back track..

I think we have only seen a snippet of the CPS docs. MSM makes it seem there was evidence of previous injury and the head injury. At which time they believed there was a pattern/history of neglect and abuse. At some point there is the end quote of "negligent supervision.". What is sandwiched between that doesn't seem to have been revealed yet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here... Pure speculation. Nana kicked their arses out once CPS stepped in and they had to get their own place so she could care for her grandbabies.

They lived together when Maleah waa hurt. They havent ever since.

Imo, jmo, moo, all that jazz.
I thought there was mention that both mom and bio dad were suspected of abuse and neglect, however it looks like it was definitely mom, nana and DV who lived with Maleah.

DV' whole story is so off! Beginning to end. A thought I keep coming back to is his story of him and the 1-year old being dropped off at the hospital. I'm wondering by who? It probably wasn't a taxi as there was no car seat, right? A lot if taxi drivers won't take a child without a car seat. I know some keep a car seat in the trunk but certainly not all. And, how would he have called for the taxi/Uber/Lyft without his phone. I'm thinking someone he knew dropped him off. I would think that person would have come forward if they didn't know the what happened/he lied to them. If someone is covering for him, that's a different story.

I do know there are cases of girls being taken/sold for sex trafficking. I don't think that's the case here. MD was recovering from a head injury and probably has some deficits as well as deformity from her surgery and is still in recovery. That's a lot of work for someone in the sex trade to take on.

Additionally, a random kidnapping with 2 kids and an adult? Really, DV? That's the best you have? It just doesn't make sense.

Maybe she doesn’t want to alienate him......on advice of LE.
Seriously, if she believes him, she’s one in how many million? Moo

IDK, things just don't seem right. Timing as far as mom reported her daughter missing. MD having the flu? I guess if my daughter was in recovery I would be communicating with her every hour on the hour and doing everything I can to get answers. I wouldn't be posting and arguing with peeps on SM and saying LMAO, setting up a go fund me.
MOO

My attorney used it in my divorce papers. She made it sound like his paramour was some secret dirty *advertiser censored*. Which she was but.... It has negative connotation to me.

I recall this word got a lot of air time during the investigation of General Patraeus and his biographer.

Biographer was deemed his paramour --a lover, especially the illicit partner of a married person.

That car is going to be hard to find if they didn’t keep the paper tags on it. In my small town of Crosby I saw 5 gray altimas with TX plates while waiting at the stop light, granted I can’t tell one year from the next but if they put stolen plates on it so it doesn’t stick out it’s going to be a needle in a hay stack. Or a specific needle in a hay stack full of needles. A submerged one would at least stand out.

Bright blue Chevy trucks are much harder to come by and easier for me to tell old from new. Too bad that particular truck doesn’t exist.

I was thinking he did this all on his own so there wouldn’t be any one to turn on him or refute his story, no rides here and there, etc...now if there is video of him being dropped off I hope that person sings like a song bird.
Just looked this up and it looks like the Altima was redesigned in 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. But some of the redesigns are subtle.

I thought there was mention that both mom and bio dad were suspected of abuse and neglect, however it looks like it was definitely mom, nana and DV who lived with Maleah.
Maybe there were allegations made before she lived with DV and her mother?
Do we know when she lived with the bio- dad and when she moved out?
I guess it had to be sometime before she had the son by DV.
This is getting too confusing for me.
I really need to go to bed and hope for some good news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13