Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of reminds me of the infant that was killed by his father in Michigan...I’m blanking on his full name, but the baby’s first name was Delano. He had a ridiculous story about the baby being taken by two strangers, and the sketches he came up with were characters from Grand Theft Auto.
Or Susan Smith with the black man that ended up being a white WOman-her. Hoping for a better ending.....So sick of these occurrences. MOO

I guess that explains who was caring for the little boy. The kidnappers must have changed him, fed him, and kept him occupied.
I'm surprised they lasted 24 hours, when they could have just left father and son on the side of the road to begin with. Very strange.
Seems like he got kidnapped by caring people!

Forgive me, I’m not from the US- would dad have been given custody while she was in the care of dcfs?

Generally when cps steps in they have custody and control, and usually you have to jump through hoops to get your kids back. Unfortunately, they let too many go back and they turn up beaten or dead. Boyfriends and stepparents are number one in doing the harm.

Is is wrong to believe that DV caused Maleah's head injury last August?

Generally when cps steps in they have custody and control, and usually you have to jump through hoops to get your kids back. Unfortunately, they let too many go back and they turn up beaten or dead. Boyfriends and stepparents are number one in doing the harm.

Is is wrong to believe that DV caused Maleah's head injury last August?

It seems like it may be questionable imo

BB and Bio Dad were those who were accused of child abuse.

The hearing was in a couple weeks to determine permanence of Maleah being placed with BB.

Wow, this confuses me.

Previously we had been told that the brain injury was determined to be the result of a fall and that’s why the kids were returned. But in these documents CPS asserts that both BB and CD WERE abusing and neglecting the kids.

So which is it? And not to be redundant, but what judge could look at those reports and return them? Even in AJ’s case at least the caseworkers were (inaccurately) reporting that the kids were fine on their visits. To send these kids back home is just so unbelievable!

MOO JMO etc

5/7/19 pm

Police: Vence's story not consistent

Sugar Land police said they went to the Methodist Hospital Saturday because Vence showed up there with flesh wounds. They took video but handed it over to the Houston Police Department, which is investigating the case. Sugar Land police said Vence has changed his story several times during the course of his interview.

Police said it was different elements that changed, such as how he got to the hospital. Sugar Land police contacted HPD since it was a crime that had happened outside of their city.

Sugar Land police also said the still photo of the silver Nissan seen around 3 p.m. Saturday came from their license recognition camera close to the Cheesecake Factory near First Colony Mall.

Maleah Davis' stepfather, Darion Vence, is now a person of interest in her disappearance, according to Houston police.

Vence was the last person to see Maleah before she went missing. Vence told police he, his 2-year-old son and Maleah were abducted Friday evening by three men in a blue Chevrolet pickup truck, investigators said.
Stepfather now person of interest in case of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis, police say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member