Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Valencia on Twitter
BREAKING- “His story doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t. But in my gut, I believe him.” Brittany Bowens, mother of missing 4-year-old #MaleahDavis tells me when asked if she believes her fiancé’s story. In a wide ranging phone interview she also denies any abuse at the home.
D5-pE7bW4AAcaGY.jpg
D5-pE7dWsAAf5ZS.jpg

11:47 PM - 7 May 2019 from Houston, TX

Sure Jan, sure.
Jmo and all the jazz.

Stepdad of missing 5-year-old says he was knocked out. When he woke up a day later, she was gone

SABBMFA:

Adding to the mystery of Maleah's disappearance is the whereabouts of her mother's silver 2011 Nissan Altima, which Vence was driving the night of the purported abduction.

The vehicle — which had a temporary paper tag 3092G9 — has since been reported as stolen. It was last spotted around 3 p.m. Saturday on traffic cameras in Sugar Land. Holbrook was unable to say if the vehicle had a flat-tire at the time it was caught on camera.

I think Holbrook was "able" to say if the vehicle had a flat tire when it was caught on camera Saturday afternoon.

He just chose not to say whether or not the vehicle had a flat tire on camera Saturday afternoon.

I wonder how visible the driver was when the vehicle was caught on camera Saturday afternoon.

Betcha' DV is wondering the exact same thing right about now.

JMO.

Last edited:
Short Search Video: Jason Miles on Twitter
Texas Equusearch is back out in the woods near Eastex Fwy & Greens Road looking for any sign of missing 4 year-old #MaleahDavis. Told me they’d go through waist-deep water, if necessary. It’s already rained some this morning. More expected. Updates on @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
12:18 PM - 7 May 2019

Actually there was quite an obvious tear that ran down her cheek. At the end she said she was too overwhelmed and couldn't do it anymore. I don't think I could either if I was in that situation.
I don't know how much we can comment either, but we really shouldn't say there was not a single tear when it's not accurate! Jmo

Sheesh....ok I am sorry

For those who like visuals...
Close up satellite map showing 16500 SW Fwy, SL Methodist Hospital and First Colony Mall. Google Maps

Zoom out to see Oyster Creek Park (right going east). I'm not sure why they were looking there. There is also SL Memorial Park/Brazos River Corridor nearby (left going south. Sugar Land has greenspace/parks.

Houston Transtar cameras I69 at Sweetwater. Use side scroll for other views going north or south as well as Hwy 6 and Williams Trace intersections.

Houston TranStar Cameras

Hope links work.

Nick Valencia on Twitter
BREAKING- “His story doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t. But in my gut, I believe him.” Brittany Bowens, mother of missing 4-year-old #MaleahDavis tells me when asked if she believes her fiancé’s story. In a wide ranging phone interview she also denies any abuse at the home.
D5-pE7bW4AAcaGY.jpg
D5-pE7dWsAAf5ZS.jpg

She has to believe him. If she doesn't, then that only means one thing and I don't think she wants to go there.

Nick Valencia on Twitter

Maybe already mentioned but I know "mom" has been in a relationship with "fiance" since at least June of 2017, so he was involved in Maleah's life last August, at least to some degree IMO, when the CPS incident occurred. So, mom is in denial or ....... well, the Freund case comes to mind.

VIDEO (Tim Miller) Deysy Rios on Twitter
Tim Miller @TexasEquuSearch says the weather can complicate the search for #MaleahDavis “time and weather are not in our side,but it won’t stop us”
12:02 PM - 7 May 2019

Jason Miles on Twitter
.. “I expect the worst at this point in time.” Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller feels they’ve pretty much covered area where #MaleahDavis’s stepdad claims she was kidnapped. Search may stop amid severe weather - possibly relocate later. Take a listen: @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
12:01 PM - 7 May 2019

Tim also says that the stories coming out are not as consistent as they'd like them to be, this is a process of elimination, Tim thinks they've pretty much eliminated everything in this area, anticipates the search may be moved farther south near the Sugar Land area...

Last edited:
Nick Valencia on Twitter
What does that mean? That he's not staying with her during this time?
Yup, I know. “I haven’t talked to him much”????? I am baffled. If my boyfriend/husband/whatever was the last person to see my daughter AND he told this dumb story he wouldn’t be able to get me out of his face. I would be ask him the question “where is my daughter” until I got an answer. What is even going on. MOO
I gotta take a break.

From the link:

BREAKING- “He’s not with me, he was with his brother.” Maleah’s mother says of the step-father. “His story, it don’t sound right...Honestly, I haven’t really talked to him much because I’ve been focused on finding Maleah. I called his family...and he’s devastated.” #MaleahDavis

12:01 PM · May 7, 2019 from Houston, TX · Twitter for iPhone

It's been reported that Maleah has had "multiple" brain surgeries, and that the most recent surgery was related to a flap, like to make sure the site of her scar or incision would keep up with the growth of her skull. Does that mean that the earlier/first brain surgery probably happened immediately after whatever caused the initial injury? The fall, according to Mom?
If Maleah had an injury serious enough require hospitalization and surgery last summer, and it was determined to be caused by abuse or neglect, would there have been police involvement? Or would it have been just a CPS investigation with no police involvement? Does anyone know how this would have gone in Texas?

Can anyone remember a case where a child kidnapper targeted a child and accidentally took two other humans also , one being an adult, then let them go and only kept the intended target child?

Can anyone remember a case where an adult was targeted for kidnapping ( think ransom or drug debt) and two children were accidentally kidnapped as well? Then the intended target adult was let go?

Exactly... and if this was a trafficker the young boy would be just as valuable, as hard as that is to even fathom. There would be no reason to leave a grown adult that could identify them. Praying for safe return.

Yup, I know. “I haven’t talked to him much”????? I am baffled. If my boyfriend/husband/whatever was the last person to see my daughter AND he told this dumb story he wouldn’t be able to get me out of his face. I would be ask him the question “where is my daughter” until I got an answer. What is even going on. MOO
I gotta take a break.

This. There is literally nothing that could keep me from interrogating the heck out of my husband/partner/fiance if he was the last person to see my missing child. AND he told this absolutely incredible story. You would have to medicate me and tie me up somewhere to keep me from getting to the bottom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen