GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Loved ones search through night for missing Dallas mom

635872938513534408-0102marisol.jpg
635872938515562421-0102family.jpg

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...hrough-night-for-missing-dallas-mom/78197416/

This article states she was staying with her long time boyfriend. So was he her ex or were they together. I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article states she was staying with her long time boyfriend. So was he her ex or were they together. I'm confused.

still unsure:

Espinosa’s house recently burned down, and she’s been living with the father of her children.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...-in-case-of-woman-missing-since-tuesday.html/

Her Chevy Tahoe was found Friday just before 4 p.m. at an apartment complex near Loop 12 and Pemberton Hill, about three miles from where she lives with her boyfriend.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...f-foul-play-in-womans-disappearance/78180070/

this from earlier:

Faustino Valdez, her boyfriend of six years, was the last to see her Tuesday morning at the home the couple shared on Aurora Avenue.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...f-foul-play-in-womans-disappearance/78180070/

635872734178744578-0101emotions2.jpg

She got up just like it was any other regular day.

"She … took a shower, got ready and put her clothes on -- her work uniform -- her makeup just like a normal day," he said. "(She) gave me a kiss goodbye and she just got up and just left to work."

Valdez added, "It's not like her to just do this -- leave the kids like that."

He walked away too distraught to continue the interview.

Marisol has three children of her own. Valdez said she also considers his daughter as her own child.

Her mother says one of Marisol's daughters texted her about 9:30 a.m. that Tuesday, but never got a reply. Her phone may have been turned off.

Elias Trujillo and his wife, who's Marisol's cousin, found the Tahoe about 3:25 p.m. Friday. Trujillo says he and his wife had been out searching in the area when they spotted it. He recognized it because it had a distractive dent in the tailgate from an earlier wreck.

The vehicle was parked in a parking spot at the back of the Rosemont at Pemberton Hill complex. It was visible from the road.
"I looked at the missing person flier (to check the license plate) and yelled to my wife, 'That's the truck," he says.

He said his father in law looked inside the vehicle and saw Marisol's gold purse and all of her belongings. It appeared that the hood had been opened.

and the back seat appeared to have been ransacked.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...-in-case-of-woman-missing-since-tuesday.html/

An investigation of the vehicle revealed evidence suggesting the woman was in danger, police announced early Saturday morning.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missing-Woman-Endangered-364033031.html

So I guess we all could be wondering the same thing....

Who was the last person, other than the boyfriend (ex ?) to see her in person or speak to her on the phone?

Hopefully they are finding some surveillance on her car from traffic lights or businesses. Her drive would have been 25 minutes to work, north of where she was staying. The SUV was found miles south of there.

They say on the news that she doesn't know anyone at that apartment complex.

She has been a hairdresser at her same place for the last 15 years. I'm wondering if she had a stalker client?

So odd about the hood of the car being open. All her things being in the car...and the back seat ransacked? Could she have struggled in the backseat?

This is so scary sad.

Espinosa’s boyfriend, Faustino Vasquez, said the situation is simply frightening. “Not waking up beside her, it feels like a dream. [But it’s] not a dream, [it’s] a nightmare that I want to wake up from,” he said. “Our family is real, you know just like real, tensed up right now. We’re not getting any answers to any of our questions.”

Police aren’t the only ones getting tips on this case. Espinosa’s family has received several tips on Facebook and Twitter. They say many of the leads have been from anonymous people, telling them where to search.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/01/04/police-join-family-in-search-for-missing-dallas-mother/

When the spouse/bf/gf was the last person to see the missing person, it's not always good. I'm thinking that they possibly found blood of some kind or even spatter that could indicate a "fight". Is it also possible that her car was "tampered" with. Then whomever could have helped her with the car and after kidnapping her, "fixed" the issue?
All MOO!

I'm thinking her car was disabled in some way as a set up and she needed to ask for help from someone.

I'd like more information on what they feel like is a 'ransacked' back seat....with 4 kids I think a normal backseat would look ransacked!

All her belongings still in the vehicle and the fact the vehicle was left in front of an apartment complex, and assuming it was sometime in the morning/afternoon where there would be many witnesses, seems odd to say the least. Doesn't seem to have the typical markers of an attack but hopefully time will tell.....I'm hoping she just needed a break and wanted the vehicle to be found.

I'd like more information on what they feel like is a 'ransacked' back seat....with 4 kids I think a normal backseat would look ransacked!

That's what I was thinking!! I only have one kid but on any given day my car looks ransacked.

All her belongings still in the vehicle and the fact the vehicle was left in front of an apartment complex, and assuming it was sometime in the morning/afternoon where there would be many witnesses, seems odd to say the least. Doesn't seem to have the typical markers of an attack but hopefully time will tell.....I'm hoping she just needed a break and wanted the vehicle to be found.

I can't decipher if she was living with the bf due to her house fire, maybe out of necessity, or if she had been living/staying with him prior to the house fire like an actual "couple" or what?? Maybe they weren't a couple. Maybe she was dating. Maybe one of them wanted more/less from the other?
There is always the possibility that she went out or never came home the night before she was actually reported as "missing", I know it's been stated that she was a very responsible person & wouldn't leave her kids, but if the kids were with dad, safe & not in harms way, then it's not bad parenting or irresponsible if she did go out the night before, a lot of parents get sitters for their kids & go out, but would that have caused them to have an argument? Or did she come home that morning only to shower & get ready for work after a night out & maybe a fight happened at the home? Since bf states "all was normal that morning, she got ready, kissed him goodbye & he saw her leave for work like normal" it takes the investigation away from the house then with the vehicle being found away from house that just takes it even further from the house.
And I do kinda find it odd that he doesn't mention if she said bye to the kids or any mention of the kids that morning. Not sure of the kids ages but they can't be very old, she is a young mom, but at young ages my kids were always up & running around at the butt crack of dawn, so I'd think her's/theirs would be too & with how everyone has said her kids are her world, would it be odd that she didn't kiss them & tell them bye as well? I normally will tell my kids that I'm leaving & that I love them (you never know if that could be the last time, I read WS way too much), but my kids are teenagers now so they aren't always awake (if they are on break from school, like today) when I leave for work. Idk something seems off to me but just can't pinpoint it just yet...
Sorry for the ramblings, just going over things in my head that I've been thinking about.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

@QueenBea13

Very fair points; I guess to me, the one thing that stood out about the SO was he mentioned things like how he already misses waking up next to her. To me that's a very specific emotion that isn't the typical cover up emotion we get from those who have committed some type of crime....I've been fooled many times but he and his emotions seemed genuine and real. And from that mention too it seemed like they were at least somewhat serious and in a stable relationship, 15 years of work at the same job, etc. seemed like she was in a pretty solid place in life outside of the prior house fire.

We have a timeframe that starts at 7 am from this article.

Then this article stated that one of her daughters texted her at 9:30 am and never got a response.

Her vehicle was found less than 3 miles from where she started however that was in the opposite direction of where her employer is located.

Whatever happened was within the first 2 1/2 hours of her departure and within close proximity to the home.

Typically the last person to see the person is the first to be suspicious of however in the 2nd article above the SO responses were not necessarily indicative of someone who had criminal intent.

Let's hope DPD is exhausting all area resources to help locate this missing woman, she deserves it.

I have so many questions....
So did the BF/ex go to work? Was he on vacation? Where are the children supposed to be when she is working? Does he have a job?

And can you tell me how the family is getting anonymous tips on Twitter and Facebook? Don't you have to have a name and ID to facebook? ODD

I haven't read all of the articles, but I agree with QueenBea that something seems off here and I too cannot put my finger on it either. Maybe it is bad reporting, or just my gut instinct, but I don't think she is missing voluntarily.

@QueenBea13

Very fair points; I guess to me, the one thing that stood out about the SO was he mentioned things like how he already misses waking up next to her. To me that's a very specific emotion that isn't the typical cover up emotion we get from those who have committed some type of crime....I've been fooled many times but he and his emotions seemed genuine and real. And from that mention too it seemed like they were at least somewhat serious and in a stable relationship, 15 years of work at the same job, etc. seemed like she was in a pretty solid place in life outside of the prior house fire.

Call me a sceptic I guess, I can only go with my initial gut feeling, which isn't a warm & fuzzy one.
I don't how serious or stable their relationship was, but to me it seems her house recently burned down, and only since then has she been living with the father of her children.
Job stability & relationship stability are two totally separate entities imo, one can have good job stability & have a crappy relationship & vice versa.
And prior to her house burning I'm assuming she lived on her own with her kids.
I'd really like to know who the last person, other than the kids father, was that saw Marisol and when it was, not through text messages, but physically saw her. Was it at work
Something else to keep in mind, most beauty shops are closed on Sundays & Mondays, then the week prior to her missing was Christmas, so she probably didn't work Christmas Day, Friday & possibly Saturday as well; she wasn't reported missing until Tuesday, when clients would've expected her to show up to appointments.......so if nobody is stating they saw her on such & such day, that's a big ol 4 day window. Just say'n.

Call me a sceptic I guess, I can only go with my initial gut feeling, which isn't a warm & fuzzy one.
I don't how serious or stable their relationship was, but to me it seems her house recently burned down, and only since then has she been living with the father of her children.
Job stability & relationship stability are two totally separate entities imo, one can have good job stability & have a crappy relationship & vice versa.
And prior to her house burning I'm assuming she lived on her own with her kids.
I'd really like to know who the last person, other than the kids father, was that saw Marisol and when it was, not through text messages, but physically saw her. Was it at work
Something else to keep in mind, most beauty shops are closed on Sundays & Mondays, then the week prior to her missing was Christmas, so she probably didn't work Christmas Day, Friday & possibly Saturday as well; she wasn't reported missing until Tuesday, when clients would've expected her to show up to appointments.......so if nobody is stating they saw her on such & such day, that's a big ol 4 day window. Just say'n.

If i remember correctly she is a stylist at Tony and Guy at Northpark mall. The mall is open 7 days a week and the salon would be as well if it is the one located in the mall.
http://www.toniguy.com/hair-salons/dallas-tx/northpark-center

If i remember correctly she is a stylist at Tony and Guy at Northpark mall. The mall is open 7 days a week and the salon would be as well if it is the one located in the mall.
http://www.toniguy.com/hair-salons/dallas-tx/northpark-center

I'm not familiar with that salon or the DFW area really, wasn't sure if Northpark Center was like a shopping strip where the salon was located or what.
Thank you for the information CookieM [emoji4]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04
Back