GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks to me like some more facebook accounts are being locked down. Guessing that maybe some more nerves are coming undone a bit.

Is the girlfriend missing too or maybe her parents don't know she is missing as she is not from the Lubbock area but just going to school there?

Still think there should be searches in the Ft. Hood, Killeen areas along with Lubbock of course.

the other boy that has come up missing has been gone now for 24 hours and his name is Chris Lee Reyna and father Chris Reyna. This young man is 16. Correct name is Christopher Lee Medlin.

I can't find any missing information about Christopher on the internet - is this reported on a local news channel or do you have a link for information?

I thought this was funny now that I am rereading the entire thread...you called me STD...:floorlaugh:

I saw that...but didn't want to say anything!
The Villa Inn really doesn't sound like a good place for an adult much less a teen.

I can't find any missing information about Christopher on the internet - is this reported on a local news channel or do you have a link for information?

I saw it on the Missing: Mark Anthony Ysasaga fb page. That's the only place I've seen it. I'd link but I'm on my phone and can't. If someone else could provide the link to the fb, it'd be much appreciated.

This was posted on the KCBD website under the "Good Morning what local stories would you like KCBD to cover today. The post is by Dustincrickett Linker. There is no mention if LE has been notified. It just states where he was last see and you can click on Anthony Reyna to see the picture of this young man. profile facebook.com/anthony.reyna.ts Hope this helps

Why is this family more interested in promoting their car washes and bake sales than SEARCHING for Mark? I have seen numerous posts about people willing to help search and those are IGNORED! Why are they suddenly posting about "rude comments" on Mark's page when none have been made? I don't believe that Mark's parents know where he is but, all of this bothers me! Why have comments and videos been deleted from Mark's FB page? Did his friends delete their own comments, doubtful, I think a family member did, why????

The only comments that were deleted by the family were those of someone asking a lot of questions about Mark, the fundraisers, lack of searches, and why everything has been hush-hush. I completely understand LPD and the family is not going to release every little detail about the case... but why do they push away help?

Christopher Medlin, the other boy that went missing, has been located and safe!

Christopher Medlin, the other boy that went missing, has been located and safe!

But there is also a Chris lee reyna missing. There was some confusion because both new boys missing were both named Chris. The reyna near villa is still missing

It is the same boy. There was a name correction, his name is Christopher Lee Medlin... his dad's last name is Reyna. The picture of the boy found is the exact one of the one that went missing.

Whoever started that page...brilliant, just absolutely brilliant! :bow:

Now let's get some serious discussion that won't be deleted. :clap:

I agree! However, some of the family and friends view this as rude so I'm not sure how many people will post useful information. Yet again, I don't understand. I think this was created to help and the family doesn't acknowledge that just seen as an attack I suppose. Hailey Dunn both has a Missing FB page and a Discussion page so it isn't like this family is being singled out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back