GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
David Temple of TX also came from an upstanding, religious family...did not stop him from killing his pregnant wife with a shotgun when he decided he met someone he liked better. You never know.

<Snipped>

--
"However, court records show that the ex-husband is the one who filed for divorce back in October and he has custody of their young children.

Detectives confirm he has been questioned by they have not named him a suspect."
--

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Sear...an-to-resume-on-Monday-morning-237905071.html

This is the only time I've seen mentioned that police have questioned the ex and he isn't a suspect, at least not yet. Maybe he told them something they confirmed that he wasn't the last to see her? I don't know, very curious.

My post was misunderstood and I realize it was confusing after reading it back!

What I meant was, it was reported in the news with statements from her mom and boyfriend that she was supposed to meet the estranged husband, but police at the time weren't verifying that. I don't think I can say anything else because of TOS.

It seems like their young daughter would be the key. She was supposed to be with the ex when they met, so was she there?

Although how strange was the BF's comment? Lotion in a basket, anyone?

Ugh. This is a sad case. Those poor children.

I was curious of the sonar picture he showed. Was it the one with what they are looking at?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

Searchers on Monday were at the creek, where they recently used sonar to find what appears to be an image of something on the bottom in about 7 feet of murky water, said Tim Miller, the group's founder.

Screenshot (17).jpg

Screenshot (18).jpg

They did have divers in the lake today, Tuesday, but they didn't find anything.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...age-redirects-EquuSearch-hunt-for-5101791.php

I was curious of the sonar picture he showed. Was it the one with what they are looking at?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

It was on an ipad or something that looked like one and it was more of a side view, that was shown for about 10 seconds. I could barely tell what he was seeing, and was more like a shadow.
Now I see somebody has a screen shot of it.

I don't blame him for lawyering up, but wow, Melissa's family has nothing good to say about the guy. He does have custody of their children, so there could be bitterness over that. They don't even have any expectations that she could be found alive. I wonder what the McDonald's footage shows?

In the second screen shot it does look like two legs and a body, but I don't know if we're supposed to be looking at dark areas or light areas. What I see looks pale. But I guess it doesn't matter anyway since they didn't find anything in that spot today.

It does seem odd that if he is so abusive and she is terrified of him, that it would have been her filing for divorce and he wouldn't have custody, temporary or permanently. JMO.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I don't know what I think yet except this: that interview with the current boyfriend pushes my hinky meter up to 11.

Any time I see sobs without actual tears I get suspicious. See: Susan Smith.

Also I have trouble understanding why an abusive husband would get custody of the children without a fight from the children's mom--as far as I know that is. I haven't seen anything about a custody battle.

Wife abusers usually aren't hesitant to smack the children around as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back