GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long has she been separated from the ex and how long has she been with the bf. Maybe there was a heated argument over who was the father of her unborn child?

The only thing I know is that the ex filed for divorce in October. I don't know how pregnant she was. I don't know when they actually split up. I don't know how long she has been seeing JS.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

www.facebook.com/prayersforconnor

Interesting. Does McDonalds have cameras outside? It seems to me if they had him undoubtedly on camera though that he would be labeled a POI.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I don't know. There is a strip mall behind the McDonald's and I tried to take the little man for a walk on Google maps, but I couldn't see anything. There are quite a few palm trees. I tried on Bing, but the plug-in doesn't like my computer. :(

I just think why else would LE report she was "seen" at McDonald's without someone reporting her there?

ETA- the bf also reported she called him from there. That would be easy enough for LE to check out.

How long has she been separated from the ex and how long has she been with the bf. Maybe there was a heated argument over who was the father of her unborn child?

I am pretty sure that I read someplace that she was two months pregnant. We know her husband filed for a divorce in October.

New article I haven't seen posted before:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...l-play-missing-pregnant-mom-article-1.1562739

Her ex has been questioned, police told the station, but he has not been named a suspect.

He has since stopped cooperating with police, authorities told KHOU Monday.

Here's something that's really baffling me about this case: who saw MS at McDonald's? If they saw her, did they see the ex also?

If there is surveillance video of either of them at McDonald's, why isn't LE releasing it in hopes of getting leads from the public?

It's just a simple logical question. And it doesn't add up. That's all.

The bf is the last person to "report" seeing her at 6:15am

LE says she was last "seen" at McDonald's at 11am.

Seen by whom? No one is "reporting" they saw her or they would be the last reported person to see her. See what I mean?

LE knows she was there. Why isn't there anyone "reporting" they saw her there?

ETA- I don't remember seeing she went from dropping off the bf to McDonald's. Where's that coming from?

BBM You know, that's a good question. The BF says in his interview that she dropped him off and that's the last time he saw her. He also calls her an "Angel." Okay okay, I know I'm way over-analyzing this but it did kind of jump out at me :blushing:. Here is the interview with the BF in case someone hasn't watched it yet. He's on at about one minute in.

Does anyone know what time she was supposed to meet the ex? She dropped BF off at 6:15 am apparently.

Police search for missing pregnant woman in north Harris County - YouTube

I don't know. There is a strip mall behind the McDonald's and I tried to take the little man for a walk on Google maps, but I couldn't see anything. There are quite a few palm trees. I tried on Bing, but the plug-in doesn't like my computer. :(

I just think why else would LE report she was "seen" at McDonald's without someone reporting her there?

ETA- the bf also reported she called him from there. That would be easy enough for LE to check out.

If they haven't found her today or made an arrest, I could take a drive out there tomorrow and check it out, maybe take some pics if that would help. I'f love to travel the distances between McDonald's, where her car was found, and the area of the lake they are searching. But I don't want to seem all creepy...

If they haven't found her today or made an arrest, I could take a drive out there tomorrow and check it out, maybe take some pics if that would help. I'f love to travel the distances between McDonald's, where her car was found, and the area of the lake they are searching. But I don't want to seem all creepy...

Are they searching the creek again today? I know it is New Years Day and all, but I would hope a missing person/potential homicide would trump holiday?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

Something else to ponder.

Reports say the last person to see her was the bf at 6:15am, but LE says she was last seen at McDonald'sat 11am. We've seen reports that the ex had a child with him. . .or all four. Where did that piece of information come from? Possibly seen on tape? Well, if the ex went to meet her at all with any children, why is it that the bf was the last to see her at 6:15am?

Seems to me someone is not telling the truth. Did the ex see her at McDonald's or not? If not, why is it reported that he had one child with him? Does he deny going to McDonald's? Hmmm. . .

BBM Yes, maybe that's why they are suspicious of the ex. Caught him in a lie redhanded? Perhaps he said he wasn't there but they have video of him with her at McDonald's? And who else is now craving McDonald's!

Trust me .. Snoods.. in that area, you won't seem creepy. Be safe.

Are they searching the creek again today? I know it is New Years Day and all, but I would hope a missing person/potential homicide would trump holiday?

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

I can't find a darn thing about it today, other than a few articles from out of state that are just now picking up the story. I've been checking local news, reporter twitter accounts, nothing. Nothing on Texas Equusearch's website either.

[/B]

BBM You know, that's a good question. The BF says in his interview that she dropped him off and that's the last time he saw her. He also calls her an "Angel." Okay okay, I know I'm way over-analyzing this but it did kind of jump out at me :blushing:. Here is the interview with the BF in case someone hasn't watched it yet. He's on at about one minute in.

Does anyone know what time she was supposed to meet the ex? She dropped BF off at 6:15 am apparently.

Police search for missing pregnant woman in north Harris County - YouTube

The BF is just creepy. I don't even.. Its just... I got nothin'.

#TeamConnor
#CureSMA
#ConnorStrong

What websleuths has taught me: stay away from Walmart and McDonalds!

Her family... They are loud about potential abuse. Why? The ex family is quiet...

We often repeat errors in relationships and the fact that the bf has an ex making claims of stalking, etc, does make me think twice about the ex hubby.
if the bf wasn't so... Weird... I'd find myself not looking past ex hubby. But, he's... Yeah, slathered in lotion!

Sigh. No bombshell from me, folks, just curious ramblings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What websleuths has taught me: stay away from Walmart and McDonalds!

Her family... They are loud about potential abuse. Why? The ex family is quiet...

We often repeat errors in relationships and the fact that the bf has an ex making claims of stalking, etc, does make me think twice about the ex hubby.
if the bf wasn't so... Weird... I'd find myself not looking past ex hubby. But, he's... Yeah, slathered in lotion!

Sigh. No bombshell from me, folks, just curious ramblings.

Oh, I know! The best thing the ex has going for him in all of this is the BF! IMO.

Snoods- If you go, take someone with you. I would love to know if there are any CCTVs inside or out around that McDonald's. Don't forget to look up at the lights in the strip mall.

And maybe do the whole loop between McD's and where her car was found. It seems to me, from Google maps anyway, that there are two possible ways, making almost a loop. Does that make sense?

We are a victim friendly site, this includes family and friends.

You can discuss what they say, you can not assume or theorize that they are drunk or on drugs for example.

No suspects or persons of interest so no one is to be discussed in this manner.

Ima

We are a victim friendly site, this includes family and friends.

You can discuss what they say, you can not assume or theorize that they are drunk or on drugs for example.

No suspects or persons of interest so no one is to be discussed in this manner.

Ima

Gotchya, sorry.

:floorlaugh: Thanks, I will. I can't remember the last time I've been been in that part of town.

It certainly isn't what it used to be. We have to go down that way regularly, and in fact was in that McDonald's about a month ago. Just be careful.

A few short miles to the west and it's a different story ... so if you want to shop after you snoop ..... lol.

There is something really strange with the BF's quotes and mannerisms in the interviews. And it is odd that her soon-to-be-ex-husband has not been heard from. I hope she is found soon, but sad to say, I don't think she will be found alive. :(

Those poor beautiful little girls possibly faced with growing up without a mother. Just so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back