Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmerle, what can we do to help besides sharing? Does family agree with contacting the governor?

You need 'new' news to get media's attention to do a story. Is there anything in the works? Searches? Vigil? Fundraiser? Picketing sheriff's office begging for case changed to criminal?

Has the PI been able to figure anything out? Not looking for details but a yes or no answer.

Is the second item purchased irrelevant? I know Allegra is purple and yellow.

Where the two tower hits checked location perimeters around? Has anyone requested info from google, apple, or any GPS or maps or apps from Papaws phone? I keep my GPS location on so you could literally retrace my steps. I get popups saying were you at such and such place.

Does the family believe the blood in the shop to be connected or did he get nosebleeds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'll have to get with the rest of the family about the Governor part... I haven't been in heavy contact with most of them due to the declining health and eventual passing of my mother in law. I will get back to you IF they feel this is the right direction to go.

Same on the PI, last I heard, he was working with HCSO very closely. I know of no new information from him, but will check with family who has been more involved in the past few weeks.

I noted the other item, it was allergy meds for people with high blood pressure. To us, that's not relevant.

HCSO has told us they requested all info related to the phone. Papaw did not typically have location services turned on on his phone, so the pings are all we have that I am aware of.

He does NOT have a history of nosebleeds. We DO believe the blood in the shop is connected to his disappearance and makes his disappearance VERY suspicious.

Shoot! Yes! I edited it, hopefully that shows up now. Thank you.

First and foremost, I am so sorry for your loss. What an amazingly strong human being you are. I really don't know how you do it, Pmerle, and I'm just about your mom's age. She must be very proud of you, and I have no doubt in my mind that PaPaw is.

I know you are very, very busy, so just one question: Did you mean to say "second," rather than "third" in your post?

My sincerest condolences and prayers to you and your loved ones. My heart breaks for you. Please take good care of yourself.

I am guessing that they were aware of BC work schedule or they just took a chance that she wouldn't be home.

I forget - did BC plan on coming home for lunch that day? Or did she normally? I know I am home alone most days, until DH gets home from work around 5. If someone came and took me, there is a greater chance than not that no one would 'interrupt' someone taking me. I live in the country, no real close neighbors. Yeah its a risk, but really the odds would be in an intruders favor.

She would not normally come home for lunch, as far as I know, but she would be home for dinner.

I believe the police and probably the family know what the item is and they don't want to disclose it for some reason. We don't know the reason.

It's not that we didn't want to, just couldn't get an answer from HCSO if it was OK to. They still haven't answered, but the speculation on here got too wild and we couldn't stand it anymore.

Pmerele00

I am so sorry for you loss. You have a ton on your plate right now - please take care of yourself!

I'm on today. My mother-in-law passed away last week, and we had been dealing with extreme health issues related to her end-of-life cancer battle for some time prior to that. I will do what I can to answer questions on this thread today, starting with the first and going up to this point. Please bear with me, I may not get to all of them.

I hope my aunt was able to find someone to post this info while I was helping my husband's family, but she asked me last week to share the last item on the receipt: Coricidin HBP.

I'm not SURE that's what the item on the belt is, as he already has his wallet out - so assumedly his items were already bagged - and if it is not, then my guess would be that the item on the belt belonged to someone behind Papaw in line. I am 100% POSITIVE that that is the final item that was on the receipt, though.

Again, be patient here, I'll go in order. If I can't answer something today, I will come back later this week to do so.

I am so glad to see you back!! I was beginning to think you didn't like us anymore. Lol

The item we are looking at on the belt is definitely MC's because the mascara was sitting on top of it. He's probably just very polite and goes ahead and takes his money or card out while his items are being scanned, so he doesn't hold up the line. I do the same with my card and go ahead and start typing my pin while the cashier is still ringing things up. Thanks for that info. I can now stay off of Walmart's site trying to figure it out. Lol

I'm so sorry for your loss.

<modsnip>

I explained it as it was explained to me and from a couple of things I looked up. I'm definitely not an attorney.

I am sure I'll catch hell for explaining this in more detail, because it's really nobody's business but ours, but... From what I have been told, this is what was required by the pension board to make specific decisions in a timely manner so Papaw's pension and DROP fund would continue on a monthly basis. DFD pension board sent out a letter to members just prior to Papaw's disappearance requesting a confirmation that the payments should maintain as they had been - OR if they didn't respond, then it would go to semi-annual payments. The DROP fund payments stopped the same month Papaw went missing, so action had to be taken RIGHT AWAY so BC could continue to receive the funds that Papaw contributed to the DROP monthly instead of going to semi-annual.

<modsnip>

I feel I have been more than honest on here. I haven't answered every question, but only because I haven't been given permission by LE to share things or felt that it wasn't anyone's business except family's. Hopefully your comment isn't directed at me, I'm sure my emotions are running high right now and I'm just easily offended, which is not the norm for me.

<modsnip>

I haven't mentioned the PI much because I'm not in direct contact with him. All I have been told is that he's the best and is working with HCSO to make sure things are happening in the right way. I wish I had more to share, and I'll see if I can get a family member who is working directly with him to give me an update that I can share with y'all.

Our VI here says the blood on the dowel rod was tested. Was the drops of blood tested as well? Did LE spray Luminol in shop and house looking for nonvisible to the eye blood?

As far as I know, no luminol was used in the shop. The blood drops were tested and are confirmed to be Papaw's blood.

<modsnip>

While my husband does almost always have a bandana on him as a hankie, Papaw was not known to carry one, especially not while wearing sweatpants.

Pmerle00: I am so sorry for the loss of your mother-in-law. Prayers to you and your family.
Thank you for answering my post. That clears up a lot of questions.
I think I speak for everyone when I say I am glad you are back!

<modsnip>

While I can't definitively answer this, I will say again that Papaw is SO in love with BC. He still calls her "my bride" sometimes. He completely spoils her, cooking, cleaning, anything he can do for her, he does. And she openly admits to being spoiled by him with a smile. This may just be a granddaughter having rose-colored glasses on, but they are SO in love it's almost gross to think about, but ultimately is so sweet and what I wish to have forever with my husband as well.

As far as I know, no luminol was used in the shop. The blood drops were tested and are confirmed to be Papaw's blood.
Thank you Pmerle! My heart goes out to you and your family on both sides.

I know you can't demand specific things but I'd definitely consider asking HCSO or the PI about spraying Luminol in the shop. Although my opinion is Papaw was likely only injured in the shop and then taken away via vehicle and if that is the case, Luminol wouldn't show anything. Might be why HCSO didn't use it as well.

I feel I have been more than honest on here. I haven't answered every question, but only because I haven't been given permission by LE to share things or felt that it wasn't anyone's business except family's. Hopefully your comment isn't directed at me, I'm sure my emotions are running high right now and I'm just easily offended, which is not the norm for me.

I apologize for coming off the way I did. I realize that the family has to keep some things confidential both for LE and also privacy reasons. But because the death doc was a public doc I think the family should have disclosed it so we could have been aware and not gotten our red flags up thinking we needed to dig further.

We all want your Papaw to come home. And if he can't then we want justice for your family.. praying for you and sorry to hear about your loss.

If they didn't spray luminol, how do they know there was no blood or skin on the vehicles or anything else except the dowel and the drops on the floor? They strictly went by eyesight alone? Ugh. Sorry, but they suck. I hope it's not too late for your PI to do it.

I'm on today. My mother-in-law passed away last week, and we had been dealing with extreme health issues related to her end-of-life cancer battle for some time prior to that. I will do what I can to answer questions on this thread today, starting with the first and going up to this point. Please bear with me, I may not get to all of them.

I hope my aunt was able to find someone to post this info while I was helping my husband's family, but she asked me last week to share the last item on the receipt: Coricidin HBP.

I'm not SURE that's what the item on the belt is, as he already has his wallet out - so assumedly his items were already bagged - and if it is not, then my guess would be that the item on the belt belonged to someone behind Papaw in line. I am 100% POSITIVE that that is the final item that was on the receipt, though.

Again, be patient here, I'll go in order. If I can't answer something today, I will come back later this week to do so.
So sorry for the loss of your MIL. Take all the time you need

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Pmerle says the blood splatter was about 2 feet apart and stopped at about 3 feet from the door. Which door? Could you tell if the drops were going away from the door or towards? What would make the blood drops be 2 feet apart? I'm sure the average person does not step 2 feet apart. Does that show a slow bleed or what? I thought the bigger splats would indicate larger bleeding site.

My thoughts about 3 feet from the door was perhaps Papaw heard someone pull up or knock, went to the door, saw danger and tried to run, by this time he was 3 feet from the door when he likely got shot or hit over the head.

I wonder if dogs searched the shop for gun powder smell/residue?

Pmerle says the blood splatter was about 2 feet apart and stopped at about 3 feet from the door. Which door? Could you tell if the drops were going away from the door or towards? What would make the blood drops be 2 feet apart? I'm sure the average person does not step 2 feet apart. Does that show a slow bleed or what? I thought the bigger splats would indicate larger bleeding site.

My thoughts about 3 feet from the door was perhaps Papaw heard someone pull up or knock, went to the door, saw danger and tried to run, by this time he was 3 feet from the door when he likely got shot or hit over the head.

I wonder if dogs searched the shop for gun powder smell/residue?

Even if, heaven forbid, someone shot him...how the heck did they move him? He is a big, strong man. If that were the case, I would think that there would be blood everywhere. I do think the shop and all cars should have been checked. I think it should have been treated as a crime scene and people questioned. So much time has passed now. This is just my opinion.

Even if, heaven forbid, someone shot him...how the heck did they move him? He is a big, strong man. If that were the case, I would think that there would be blood everywhere. I do think the shop and all cars should have been checked. I think it should have been treated as a crime scene and people questioned. So much time has passed now. This is just my opinion.
That's true on if he was shot, there would likely be blood everywhere. So I guess maybe they hit head causing the blood loss but where would the blood on the dowel rod come in? I wonder how far in length/circumference the blood trail was in total like just 4 foot area meaning two location sites, etc. I'm betting HCSO wouldn't want that disclosed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member