Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you tell us about any relationship between BC & the sheriff? What about his family? Were they close friends? Just members of his sunday school class?

can you tell us about any relationship between BC & the sheriff? What about his family? Were they close friends? Just members of his sunday school class?

I do know that MC was a friend of the sheriff. I knew one another at church and outside of church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I had a IM conversation with him. He made some accusations about BC that seemed far fetched. But unbelievably turned out to be true. He claimed there was an affair with a black guy. True! (I'm sure by now you all know who this person is)
To my disappointment the place he claimed that he believed MC's body was located turned up a dead end. A search was conducted with no results. What did disappoint me was how vocal BD was about the location he believed MC's body was and how long it took HCSO to conduct a search there. What if MC's body was there and the person who is responsible saw this on FB and decided to move his body. It's a possibility. This is one of the reasons I believe some evidence should be with held until investigation is concluded.
I do find it odd that he was arrested two days later. A source of mine who is a friend of his claims he said that BC had an additional affair with someone who was either a police officer or the son of a police officer and that is why he also believes the HCSO is hiding something. I've also been given two conflicting stories on BD's arrest. I've heard on story that he was on the property he claimed MC was and had a gun threatening the owner. Another story has been told to me that he was pulled over and they searched his vehicle and found a gun. Evidently he's a felon.

Was there a connection w/ those who knew BC and BD? Same watering holes,
etc. She seems a bit out of his league.
(Agewise for sure).

And the land where he told or showed the authorities where Papaw's body was supposedly located. Any connection there with BC or any of her "male friends".

Were dogs used at that spot?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

You are not allowed to sleuth family unless they have been officially named POI or suspect.

Posts discussing the document have been removed as they could only have been found by sleuthing family.

Also, if someone knows a major case player and wishes to provide factual insider information without providing links (i.e. MSM or LE) to substantiate, they must be a Verified Insider (VI) in order to do so …otherwise they are expected to post as all other members by providing links.

Unless a member is a VI, information without links is considered rumor, and rumor posts will be removed.

If someone wishes to become a Verified Insider to provide inside information, see the following post for instruction:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

Until the verification process is complete, please refrain from posting insider information.

:tyou:

I have some questions for our VI:

1. What is John's relationship like with BC? We know he and MC were close. Was he just as close to BC?
2. Can you tell us if BC is still communicating with the kids? Does she include them on what LE tells her? Or how is the rest of the family finding out information from LE?
3. If you were LE, what would you have done differently? Do you feel like they have turned over every stone, trying to get to the bottom of this?
4. On a scale of 0-10, with 0 being no chance at all, do you think there is any chance MC committed suicide or ran off?

Is John a son-in-law that MC sometimes work with?

Actual Justin lives further away.

Steel54 after all that you've learned so far, do you believe that Papaw would take his own life from heartbreak, or do you believe it's more likely someone has hurt him?

Some people in the family have said Papaw would never take his own life. Do you agree?

Actual Justin lives further away.

Steel,
I have followed this case from the beginning and some things you have said have made me think in a completely different way. Can you tell me if you believe there was any chance at all that MC left willingly and has not made contact with family intentionally or the possibility of suicide?

Steel,
I have followed this case from the beginning and some things you have said have made me think in a completely different way. Can you tell me if you believe there was any chance at all that MC left willingly and has not made contact with family intentionally or the possibility of suicide?

I have an extremely hard time believing that MC left on his own accord. He loved his family and was not a coward. I believe we all have a point in our lives when we feel like dropping everything and leaving cause things are hard but not MC!

Steel54 after all that you've learned so far, do you believe that Papaw would take his own life from heartbreak, or do you believe it's more likely someone has hurt him?

Some people in the family have said Papaw would never take his own life. Do you agree?

I don't think MC would take his life. I do think we all have a breaking point. But I have a difficult time believing that someone could take MC unwillingly. He was a strong man. Worked out all the time. He ran into burning buildings and fell through roof tops and always walked away. He would defend his family and give his life. This is not a man who quits on life cause it's hard and this is not a man who could be just taken without the other person ending up in a hospital. He would have to have been surprised or he had to have known the person in order to be surprised.
I can't help but wonder if maybe one of the people BC had an affair with was confronted at by MC and in order to prevent their spouse or others from finding out he came to the house and surprised MC. I don't know.

I don't think MC would take his life. I do think we all have a breaking point. But I have a difficult time believing that someone could take MC unwillingly. He was a strong man. Worked out all the time. He ran into burning buildings and fell through roof tops and always walked away. He would defend his family and give his life. This is not a man who quits on life cause it's hard and this is not a man who could be just taken without the other person ending up in a hospital. He would have to have been surprised or he had to have known the person in order to be surprised.
I can't help but wonder if maybe one of the people BC had an affair with was confronted at by MC and in order to prevent their spouse or others from finding out he came to the house and surprised MC. I don't know.

Thanks for replying. I think your theory is something that many of us are wondering as well. I sure do hope the right people are investigating the evidence. The lack of urgency by HCSO makes me worry that some type of cover up is going on. Do you know if all the people mentioned to have inappropriate relations with BC have been looked into? Hopefully more than just questioning?

Thanks for replying. I think your theory is something that many of us are wondering as well. I sure do hope the right people are investigating the evidence. The lack of urgency by HCSO makes me worry that some type of cover up is going on. Do you know if all the people mentioned to have inappropriate relations with BC have been looked into? Hopefully more than just questioning?

From what I've been told they have been questioned. That's is all I know.

From what I've been told they have been questioned. That's is all I know.

Well hopefully they're being thoroughly investigated until they're cleared, by more than just HCSO.

I agree.

I'm sure there are people here that can help out with that as well. I know some already have. We all want him home where he belongs.

Thank you for answering all of the questions steel54. Im sure this ordeal has been a nightmare for you and your family. I have been following this case from the beginning. This new information that you have provided breaks my heart for mc. I truely believe that he was a wonderful man. I dont believe he would leave his kids and grandkids. I pray daily that mc is retuned to his family. Thank you again I am sure it is hard on you disclosing this information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett