Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure went to a lot of work getting 6'3" MC out of there to not take anything of value if that was their purpose with a shop full of good stuff.
I would like to hear what Brad Dunn has to say. Just to hear him out. And I would like to know the location he pointed to has really been thoroughly searched.

In agreement, oc. And a run-of-the mill thief wouldn't even think of making sure the shop's lights were off, door locked, house locked, etc. It's pretty hard to envision a thief or druggie taking MC with him/them. That's a sticking point for me from the beginning, too.
I can only see MC himself locking up. No reason anyone else would- unless the house and truck WERE already locked before whatever happened, happened, and the inside lock on the shop door was already in the locked position when the door was closed.

Good grief! He’s obviously uncomfortable with punctuation. I hope he speaks better than he writes.

In agreement, oc. And a run-of-the mill thief wouldn't even think of making sure the shop's lights were off, door locked, house locked, etc. It's pretty hard to envision a thief or druggie taking MC with him/them. That's a sticking point for me from the beginning, too.
I can only see MC himself locking up. No reason anyone else would- unless the house and truck WERE already locked before whatever happened, happened, and the inside lock on the shop door was already in the locked position when the door was closed.

I keep going back to there not being any way to know if the shop and everything were really locked at ALL. We only have the word of BC and HCSO on how things were at that time. And we know that neither have been factual about much at all. How much of ANY of this in the beginning is true? We really don’t have much to be confident in when it comes to the early stages of this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wouldn’t want to be in BD’s shoes, but I’d love to hear what he has to say. There’s no way to know where MC is without knowing who’s behind his disappearance. I wouldn’t think.
I saw a comment yesterday that the gun charge was dropped on BD. Nothing has been confirmed yet. Does anyone know where to look for that info?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Good grief! He’s obviously uncomfortable with punctuation. I hope he speaks better than he writes.

And his writing matters, why? If he knows where Papaw is, I don't give a crap if he can even spell his own name.
#BRINGPAPAWHOME

We don’t know anything about what happened before BC called 911. The ATV search bugs me. I think ATV tires would wipe out other tire tracks and pack down disturbed dirt.

Thank you! I will check back later, however I doubt they will release anything soon.. they have been limiting the info they release since mid april. Coincidentally around the same time as RM big fb live interview

I was able to look at it. Be sure and use Bradley not Brad. The case was dismissed. It was a lot more involved than I expected including the defense having a PI. I thought that was odd. Maybe someone with experience can shed some light on it.

I searched using Bradley but it turned up no results:(
I was able to look at it. Be sure and use Bradley not Brad. The case was dismissed. It was a lot more involved than I expected including the defense having a PI. I thought that was odd. Maybe someone with experience can shed some light on it.

I searched using Bradley but it turned up no results:(

I entered Dunn, bradley and what looked like his whole rap sheet came up. The 2nd item was the gun charge.

I keep going back to there not being any way to know if the shop and everything were really locked at ALL. We only have the word of BC and HCSO on how things were at that time. And we know that neither have been factual about much at all. How much of ANY of this in the beginning is true? We really don’t have much to be confident in when it comes to the early stages of this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know. Without knowing it for a fact, I had thought the neighbors and possibly another were with BC at the time she checked the shop.

I know. Without knowing it for a fact, I had thought the neighbors and possibly another were with BC at the time she checked the shop.
But the neighbor doesn't know if that was real or set up to find like that.

But the neighbor doesn't know if that was real or set up to find like that.

That's true, too, but what would be a reason for the shop to be locked as a set-up? I can't think of a reason why anyone else could benefit by doing that as a cover-up? It's still possible that inner doorknob lock was turned in the lock position, even when the door was open, and that it might not have been locked on purpose. The dead bolt on that door was in the unlocked position. We were told, anyway :)

Moving Papaw up from page 3, I hope! Is a link directly from Klein Investigations considered OK to post here? If so, I'll post it, but probably can't get back on WS until tomorrow night. There isn't any new info at the link, as of right now.

Moving Papaw up from page 3, I hope! Is a link directly from Klein Investigations considered OK to post here? If so, I'll post it, but probably can't get back on WS until tomorrow night. There isn't any new info at the link, as of right now.

Thanks for the heads-up!

I believe it is OK to link directly to Klein's FB page since it's a FB-Verified page.

Is this the post you are talking about? The news absolutely made my day!

"Statement regarding missing person, Michael Chambers:

We would like to thank Crime Watch Daily for covering the case of missing person, Michael Chambers. Several people have been interviewed and we look forward to the episode airing in the near future.

At this time, the case is continuing to progress forward at a fast pace. We want to thank the people whom have sent in tips and information regarding what you have seen and/or heard.

No tip is too small or insignificant. If you think you know something, or if you think you saw something, we encourage you to call it in. It may be the missing piece needed to help find Michael.

Tips may be called into KIC TEXAS at 409-729-8798 x3 or your local law enforcement agency." (BBM)

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/1697693416979902

I will post an MSM article as soon as I find one.

It also seems that his Disappeared episode is scheduled to show on the id channel on Father's Day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It also seems that his Disappeared episode is scheduled to show on the id channel on Father's Day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Crime Watch should air this month. It comes on KDAF aka CW. It doesn't come on the ID channel. I think there is some confusion in the comments of that post. Disappeared will air on Fathers Day for sure though:)

This is great news!
Thanks for the heads-up!

I believe it is OK to link directly to Klein's FB page since it's a FB-Verified page.

Is this the post you are talking about? The news absolutely made my day!

"Statement regarding missing person, Michael Chambers:

We would like to thank Crime Watch Daily for covering the case of missing person, Michael Chambers. Several people have been interviewed and we look forward to the episode airing in the near future.

At this time, the case is continuing to progress forward at a fast pace. We want to thank the people whom have sent in tips and information regarding what you have seen and/or heard.

No tip is too small or insignificant. If you think you know something, or if you think you saw something, we encourage you to call it in. It may be the missing piece needed to help find Michael.

Tips may be called into KIC TEXAS at 409-729-8798 x3 or your local law enforcement agency." (BBM)

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/1697693416979902

I will post an MSM article as soon as I find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member