Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think knowing where else MC went that day would fill in the blanks about his license and phone. He could’ve had an errand that required a copy of his license and someone forgot to hand it back and he forgot to ask-banks, insurance companies, hotels, dr’s offices, equipment and car rentals often get copies for their files.
It seems to me a burglar would’ve wanted to spend as little time as possible in the shop. Taking MC and his wallet would’ve been faster with less opportunity for “funny business.” It makes me wonder if someone stole MC’s phone.

I think knowing where else MC went that day would fill in the blanks about his license and phone. He could’ve had an errand that required a copy of his license and someone forgot to hand it back and he forgot to ask-banks, insurance companies, hotels, dr’s offices, equipment and car rentals often get copies for their files.
It seems to me a burglar would’ve wanted to spend as little time as possible in the shop. Taking MC and his wallet would’ve been faster with less opportunity for “funny business.” It makes me wonder if someone stole MC’s phone.
As much coverage as this case has gotten, if the dl was accidentally left at a business or whatever, someone probably would have came forward with it by now. The burglar idea doesn't gel with me. I do agree that a robber would try to be in and out as quickly as possible, but robbers usually take THINGS...not the people they are stealing from.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Even though the family has said MC was particular about things having their place, and that he would always put his license back in his wallet if he had to take it out for any reason, I don't think anyone can ever know for sure if perhaps he did lose or misplace his DL prior to the day he went missing. It sure is a puzzle.

If the DL was taken that day, then it's hard for me to see anyone else but MC himself taking it.

I don’t buy burglary anymore than the bicycle story but if LE is being hush-hush about what else MC did that day I doubt we’d know if someone did turn in his license.

Curious if light on septic system still blinking. Has it been checked?

Worrisome that Papaw hasn't yet been located by those who love & miss him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

According to her/his post, txhousewife83 noticed the blinking red light around 1:30 pm on May 3:

“[Posted at 1:50 pm (maybe 12:50 pm TX time? I’m in the EDT zone)]

I had another appointment in Quinlan this morning.. about 20 minutes ago, as I was heading home, I passed the house and noticed a flashing red light coming from a box that is attached to the side of the house that faces the shop...i think it was an alarm of some sorts...any ideas??”
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ounty-10-March-2017-6&p=14091412#post14091412

RBBM

That afternoon, I left a message on Investigator Gear’s (at Klein) voicemail, letting her know about it.

I wanted to make sure she got the message, so I called her the first thing next morning, and this time I actually got to speak with her. I also told her about this thread, and at the end of the conversation, she said she was going to “send someone out there right away.”

I didn’t give her my name or number (nor did she ask; she was extremely professional and personable at the same time), so I haven’t heard anything since, but they have definitely been at least made aware of it.

Yes. Curiosity got the better of me and I drove back by the next day and it was not blinking. I have no idea if it was checked out or not but I believe it has been reported to the pi.

Thank you!!!! I have been searching for this post for over an hour now. I thought it had been deleted or something. I actually saw the flashing light right before noon. I drove back by the next day approximately the same time and it was not flashing anymore.
According to her/his post, txhousewife83 noticed the blinking red light around 1:30 pm on May 3:

“[Posted at 1:50 pm (maybe 12:50 pm TX time? I’m in the EDT zone)]

I had another appointment in Quinlan this morning.. about 20 minutes ago, as I was heading home, I passed the house and noticed a flashing red light coming from a box that is attached to the side of the house that faces the shop...i think it was an alarm of some sorts...any ideas??”
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ounty-10-March-2017-6&p=14091412#post14091412

RBBM

That afternoon, I left a message on Investigator Gear’s (at Klein) voicemail, letting her know about it.

I wanted to make sure she got the message, so I called her the first thing next morning, and this time I actually got to speak with her. I also told her about this thread, and at the end of the conversation, she said she was going to “send someone out there right away.”

I didn’t give her my name or number (nor did she ask; she was extremely professional and personable at the same time), so I haven’t heard anything since, but they have definitely been at least made aware of it.

Yes. Curiosity got the better of me and I drove back by the next day and it was not blinking. I have no idea if it was checked out or not but I believe it has been reported to the pi.

Thank you! Glad the PI is on the ball. As well as caring neighbors :--)

Thank you! Glad the PI is on the ball. As well as caring neighbors :--)

Me too! I didn't realize what the light was at the time. I assumed it was the electric or gas meter until I got home and looked at my own. I thought it was weird that mine didn't have any light or anything on it. Its more than likely just coincidence, but from day one I've felt that MC is somewhere on his own property or close, and when someone here confirmed that it was probably the septic system alarm that I saw, bells started going off. I really hope they search the whole property again. It doesn't matter anymore if it was a burglary gone wrong, suicide, murder, etc.. at the end of the day he just needs to found.

Me too! I didn't realize what the light was at the time. I assumed it was the electric or gas meter until I got home and looked at my own. I thought it was weird that mine didn't have any light or anything on it. Its more than likely just coincidence, but from day one I've felt that MC is somewhere on his own property or close, and when someone here confirmed that it was probably the septic system alarm that I saw, bells started going off. I really hope they search the whole property again. It doesn't matter anymore if it was a burglary gone wrong, suicide, murder, etc.. at the end of the day he just needs to found.

I hope they search it again too! I don’t know for sure it was the septic but, when I saw you asking about a flashing light, it was the first thing that came to mind. Mine has two lights and an alarm. I can flip a switch and the alarm turns off but not sure about whether the flashing light will go off too. Mine is still too new and I haven’t had to deal with that yet (thankfully).

I’m so glad someone called to have it checked it out! I do wish someone would post papaws picture so we could get the septic picture off of the front page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went back. It was definitely the septic system alarm. No question about it. I know there's like a hundred things that could set the alarm off but what is bothersome is the fact that the house is vacant. People usually shut off the utilies when they move, especially if they know it's going to be vacant for awhile. The aerobic system wouldn't work without electricity or water I would think.

I hope they search it again too! I don’t know for sure it was the septic but, when I saw you asking about a flashing light, it was the first thing that came to mind. Mine has two lights and an alarm. I can flip a switch and the alarm turns off but not sure about whether the flashing light will go off too. Mine is still too new and I haven’t had to deal with that yet (thankfully).

I’m so glad someone called to have it checked it out! I do wish someone would post papaws picture so we could get the septic picture off of the front page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Agree 100% I was hoping that going over and over each possible theory would lead to more areas to search for Papaw, but that doesn't seem to have borne fruit :( I realize authorities can't really search unless and until they have more clues as to where to search, but I sure would like to see additional searches around their home/neighborhood. I wouldn't know where else to look, except around the lake and in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmwicGo_C5I

Klein discusses the case.
Wow. If you still believe the bike theory, well...

Thank u Midge....am watching the video now. I like Klein.....he believes this case will be solved. And OMG around 15.00 he states that a bf of BC’s lied to the investigator, stated they were not in a relationship & said he hadn’t been in contact with BC but they have phone records that prove BC & he spoke around 2 pm the afternoon MC disappeared, and the morning after. And yes, they were seeing each other after all. Oh my. Need to go back & re-listen. Oh what a tangled web....

Really interesting info re the blood evidence too. My my my

Wow! What he said about the blood... and several other things about BC and relationships. And she was off work at 2 the day he disappeared with her phone turned off! Very informative. Seems like most of us are on the same track as Klein.
Praying for JC 2. This family has gone through enough. Terrible! Hope he pulls through with a full recovery. ❤️

Some very interesting points came to light through Brain Scratches interview with PI Phillip Klein.

Just a few that surprised me:

Has nothing bad to say about Meeks other than he's an old school cop. Doesn't think law enforcement is involved in MC's disappearance but LE could be embarrassed. Klein has not yet had a substantive conversation w/ SM.

Klein says there was a good deal of blood on the floor and on the dowel. But, the blood stopped suddenly. It looks to him like he may have been hit over the head and was "dog walked" (2 people, one holding the hands and another holding the feet) out of the garage because of the pattern of blood droplets. He thinks the blood came from the mouth and ears.

Doesn't think the blood was staged. Didn't see anything nefarious about the MC's truck.

There was a large amt of money in a box in the garage that was untouched
And the money in the truck was untouched. The d.l. and a bit of money were missing from his wallet.

One of the son's (Didn't say which one),
firmly believes MC committed suicide.

BC calls her boyfriend that day at 2:00 and then her phone went dark. She was done with work by 2:00. The phone came back on when she got home. She spoke with boyfriend at that early evening and then again the next morning. The boyfriend lied about that but when pressed, he admitted the calls.

JC2 is currently in intensive care as he fell off a scaffolding at work. Klein Didn't know why BC filed a protection order against him. He did add the young man had alcohol issues and he saw him out of control a few times.
(But only his voice).

Klein doesn't think MC's body is anywhere near the home and definitely not in the lake. He feels that MC was taken and "dumped" somewhere up in the hills/woods.

Klein interviewed many people and didn't think MC was depressed. He also said that MC always knew about BC's indiscretions and didn't seem to care about them. In fact, BC's boyfriend and MC had a conversation about their affair a year earlier.

His thoughts on BD are that BD certainly has his issues and a conversation with BD was not high on his list.

Doesn't think MC's trip to Wal Mart that day was a set up.

His gut instinct: An issue arose in the garage, he was hit over the head and eventually put on a tarp because of the abruptness of the blood.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member