Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about Klein but I would really want him on my side if I was missing.As for John Lordan he is absolutely the best at youtube true crime.Here's hoping MC is found soon and justice is served.

I’m here !!!!! Wow wow wow! Can’t wait to watch this video! But just so far what I’m reading here from you guys makes me happy things are being investigated and more info is provided. I believe now more than ever that BC and said boyfriend are responsible for MC’s disappearance.

I am so happy to see Klein and this video ..WOW...a lot of information, most of what we have discussed, now confirmed.
I am so glad he is looking into it and pray MC is found soon !

Was able to watch over half of the video! Amazed how much blood Klein says there was in the shop opposed to what we have heard from the jump. Interesting BC was off work at 2 the day of the disappearance when we were also told from the get go she worked all day- I can’t even remember the time we were told for sure but it was 5pm or close to I believe ...??! If someone can go back and bring that forward id greatly appreciate that!!! Thinking and praying for JC2... he has had a rough year ! Praying for JC1(as I’m guessing he is the one running with the suicide theory) that one day the truth comes out and he can see for himself the monsters he may call family or friends. I know we aren’t to that point yet, but I feel deep down the truth will come and justice will be served and I won’t be surprised with the 2 people doing the time for the crime!!! Always praying for MC’s girls. I can imagine the blows they have endured with all of this.

Ahhh I'm away from home and have a half hour drive wi no wifi ahead of me. Might just be wor the data usage. I can not wait to listen to this!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Wow!! Godspeed Mr. Klein. [emoji173]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Super glad to see some of this info released by a person (the case PI) that we can comment on.
Hopefully now a little more light has been shed on things that have been known but not discussable.

Omg I am only about 20 minutes in, but what if he caught her inside with the boyfriend? And went out to the garage mad, threatening to move out or expose them and boyfriend killed him. Where did her phone ping from before it went off? That's important, to me. This is a heart breaking case. I am going to look up a picture of the dowel. He held his feet a couple of feet apart, to show the length. And it was "all bloodied up" sounds like he was stabbed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm about 1/3 through the youtube. Wow is right. The more I listen the more I like Mr. Klein.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Wow...I am going to listen again with a pad and paper handy. So much info he showed us. I sure hope he gets to the bottom of this soon!

Klein states she spoke to the boyfriend 2-3 times before her phone went dark around 2-2:30. Phone dark an hour and a half.....

She spoke to him again after her phone was turned back on and then he called her at 5:30AM the next morning.

I have never had a boyfriend outside my marriage BUT!!!!!! I sure would bet money he wouldn't call me at 5:30 in the morning unless he was 100% sure my spouse was not at home.

And then he tells Klein he hasn't talked to her in over a year! GUILTY!!!!!!

Klein also states he feels at least 2 or more people were involved.

Wonder if the boyfriends phone was tracked for that day yet. Did his also go dark at the same time?

Omg I am only about 20 minutes in, but what if he caught her inside with the boyfriend? And went out to the garage mad, threatening to move out or expose them and boyfriend killed him. Where did her phone ping from before it went off? That's important, to me. This is a heart breaking case. I am going to look up a picture of the dowel. He held his feet a couple of feet apart, to show the length. And it was "all bloodied up" sounds like he was stabbed.

I am re-watching the video again & your theory makes a lot of sense. I hadn’t put it all together until now but it certainly could be. Good sleuthing mp!

Oooh- just read your post about bf’s phone possibly going dark at the same time as BC’s. Hmmm. Now that’s a thought.

I would be very worried right now if I were anyone involved in MC’s disappearance.

Don't know much about Klein but I would really want him on my side if I was missing.As for John Lordan he is absolutely the best at youtube true crime.Here's hoping MC is found soon and justice is served.

I wasn't familiar w Lordan, but I'll be following him after this.. I'm impressed!

Klein seemed a bit loose lipped, but I'll assume he knows what he's doing and defer to the experts. Whatever it takes to find Papaw is a worthwhile effort as far as I'm concerned.

I was thinking jc2 "fell" off a scaffold. I was picturing painting some stucco or something. He was thrown off by an explosion? Wow, I hope he's ok. That doesn't sound good at all. :(

Thank you, Blondie. It definitely feels his case is getting somewhere, even if it is being forced from some unusual suspects. I noticed I said held his feet a couple feet apart. I meant hands. Lol. Sorry about that! I do think knowing where her phone went dark will be telling. If it was home, then she could have turned it off to move him. If it was somewhere else, that would seem more premeditated.

My other thought is he comes home from walmart. He sees her car and the garage door open. He goes in to see what's happening and he's attacked. He never actually got inside.

I also think the phone time frame is a big clue. If she's involved, her phone went dark for 1.5-2 hours. That means if she was part of dumping him, it will be less than an hour from home . I don't think he's close, but I don't think he's too far, either.

It's time to find him. He needs to be laid to rest in the respectful manner he deserves.

I finally have hope that this case will be solved. Hope I’m not wrong but I have a good feeling after viewing Midge’s video one hundred times....j/k about 100 times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse