Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another picture:
MMA-fighter-Marks-captured-after-9-hour-manhunt.jpg

MMA fighter Marks captured after 9-hour manhunt

2D376175-6D12-496E-B2C1-6B6E6CBE3F7C.jpeg

I just cannot get over how scary he looks, just as he does in this mugshot from when he was 18. I’m sorry for posting it twice, but I just find it so chilling and terrifying.

CB430083-4239-4450-B216-85AD682F594B.jpeg

ETA: Mugshot courtesy of:
Cedric Marks: An in-depth look at a long and violent criminal past

Last edited:
View attachment 167392

I just cannot get over how scary he looks, just as he does in this mugshot from when he was 18. I’m sorry for posting it twice, but I just find it so chilling and terrifying.

View attachment 167393

(bolded by me)

Dear @inmyhumbleopinion,

The words you chose, "chilling and terrifying", absolutely define and describe him.

It is deeply saddening and beyond tragic that this monster was able to take the lives he did. We may never know how many murders he committed.

I join everyone in being so incredibly thankful that C.W. was captured, before he harmed or killed another person.

Kudos to the authorities who knew they were searching for a monster and determined to find him - they did!

Thanks to all of you on this thread - your insight and hope is always so comforting. You are genuine and wonderful people.

Last edited:
View attachment 167392

View attachment 167393

From the first link in your post. :eek:
View attachment 167395

:eek:

How did this man charm 2 women to help him cover up a double murder? His girlfriend drove the car to Austin and his wife let him (and his girlfriend?) hide out in her house. Have I got that right? He must really look different when he is smooth talking ladies to get what he wants. Or did they help him because they were afraid of him?

This is the first I've seen of this - CM is officially has a charge for "PC 19.03(a)(7) / CAPITAL MURDER OF MULTIPLE PERSONS" and his bond is set at $1,766,500.0.

Inmate Detail - MARKS, CEDRICK JOSEPH

I looked it up: PENAL CODE CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

Area of possibility to me are BBM.

"Sec. 19.03. CAPITAL MURDER. (a) A person commits an offense if the person commits murder as defined under Section 19.02(b)(1) and:

(1) the person murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman;

(2) the person intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat under Section 22.07(a)(1), (3), (4), (5), or (6);

(3) the person commits the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration or employs another to commit the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration;

(4) the person commits the murder while escaping or attempting to escape from a penal institution;

(5) the person, while incarcerated in a penal institution, murders another:

(A) who is employed in the operation of the penal institution; or

(B) with the intent to establish, maintain, or participate in a combination or in the profits of a combination;

(6) the person:

(A) while incarcerated for an offense under this section or Section 19.02, murders another; or

(B) while serving a sentence of life imprisonment or a term of 99 years for an offense under Section 20.04, 22.021, or 29.03, murders another;

(7) the person murders more than one person:

(A) during the same criminal transaction; or

(B) during different criminal transactions but the murders are committed pursuant to the same scheme or course of conduct;

(8) the person murders an individual under 10 years of age; or

(9) the person murders another person in retaliation for or on account of the service or status of the other person as a judge or justice of the supreme court, the court of criminal appeals, a court of appeals, a district court, a criminal district court, a constitutional county court, a statutory county court, a justice court, or a municipal court.

(b) An offense under this section is a capital felony.

(c) If the jury or, when authorized by law, the judge does not find beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty of an offense under this section, he may be convicted of murder or of any other lesser included offense."

I am waiting on the details of how he escaped.

To transfer a dangerous double murderer with a long history of crimes in a van with nine other prisoners is asinine! Who makes the call on how a vicious criminal will be transported?

agreed, the detectives should have picked him up. services that transport prisoners are VERY LOW PAID. I was a CO years ago and they used transcor or tri county to transport inmates and yea not very good idea for a double, possibly more murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper