Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. My name is Deb and Jenna Scott was my niece. (Jenna’s mom is my baby sister.) On behalf of the family, I’d like to offer our thanks for your support and prayers during this nightmare. We continue to covet your prayers. This is incredibly hard. We also ask that you pray for Michael’s family and friends. I never met personally him, but by all accounts, he was a stand-up guy, one of the good ones. He and Jenna had been friends for years. He was like a son to my sister and brother-in-law.

There is no doubt in my mind that CM masterminded and carried out these murders. When we first heard that Jenna and Michael were missing, we knew CM was involved. The level of fear he inflicted on the Scott family during the past 6 months was unfathomable. The “system” offered no protection for Jenna and, in part, turned its back on her. To say we are angry about that would be an understatement.

It is imperative that CM never be allowed to be free again. He’s very smart, very methodical, and very evil. If he gets away with this, I am convinced it will embolden him on an entirely new level and he will murder again.

Dear @DebW

Welcome to Websleuths!

I am very sorry for your loss. I am glad CM was captured, but of course it doesn’t bring back Jenna & Michael. At least, if convicted, he will hopefully remain behind bars and not be allowed to continue harming others. I cannot imagine what you all have gone through, what a nightmare!

You may want to consider the verification process for verified insiders. That way, you don’t need to back up anything you post with mainstream media links.

May you find peace and comfort during this sad time.

Dear @DebW

Welcome to Websleuths!

I am very sorry for your loss. I am glad CM was captured, but of course it doesn’t bring back Jenna & Michael. At least, if convicted, he will hopefully remain behind bars and not be allowed to continue harming others. I cannot imagine what you all have gone through, what a nightmare!

You may want to consider the verification process for verified insiders. That way, you don’t need to back up anything you post with mainstream media links.

May you find peace and comfort during this sad time.

Thanks for the info about verification. I will do that.

You may be correct in certain respects. But the actual killing? That’s all his handiwork. MOO

There was a bit of poetic justice in the fact that they found him hiding in a trash can after his big escape. Actually made me chuckle.
No, I don't believe, from what I read, that she actually killed them, but she did take an active role in helping him. And I thought he was found in an appropriate place too.
Just praying for justice for Jenna and Michael.

New article with some additional comments/insight. Temple pair that went missing may have been killed in Killeen

---

"Bell County is a “closed county,” Cheyenne Shafer, owner of I’ll Get U Out Bail Bonds, said Monday. The only ones approved to operate in Bell County are through the Bell County Bail Bond Board, so no out-of-state companies can provide Marks’ bonds, she said.

“And no Bell County bonding company will touch it because of his escape record,” Shafer added.

However, if someone has the full amount in cash — $1,766,500 — Marks could get out of jail, Shafer said.

No attorney was listed Monday for Marks, Bell County Chief Deputy Chuck Cox said."

---

"Scott’s father, Jonathan Scott, said his family left the area Sunday.

He predicted Marks would escape.

“Law enforcement grossly underestimated Marks’ ability,” Jonathan Scott said. He also said he was worried that underestimation might cost more innocent lives before Marks was stopped.

Deborah Harrison, Swearingin’s mother, said she had some protection at her home and Temple Police Department didn’t provide any officers to protect family."

New article with some additional comments/insight. Temple pair that went

“Law enforcement grossly underestimated Marks’ ability,” Jonathan Scott said. He also said he was worried that underestimation might cost more innocent lives before Marks was stopped.

Deborah Harrison, Swearingin’s mother, said she had some protection at her home and Temple Police Department didn’t provide any officers to protect family."
New article with some additional comments/insight. Temple pair that went missing may have been killed in Killeen

---

"Bell County is a “closed county,” Cheyenne Shafer, owner of I’ll Get U Out Bail Bonds, said Monday. The only ones approved to operate in Bell County are through the Bell County Bail Bond Board, so no out-of-state companies can provide Marks’ bonds, she said.

“And no Bell County bonding company will touch it because of his escape record,” Shafer added.

However, if someone has the full amount in cash — $1,766,500 — Marks could get out of jail, Shafer said.

No attorney was listed Monday for Marks, Bell County Chief Deputy Chuck Cox said."

---

Our entire family was uneasy while CM was on the loose. We even contacted our local law enforcement to make them aware and we live nowhere near TX. It was very disconcerting.

Our entire family was uneasy while CM was on the loose. We even contacted our local law enforcement to make them aware and we live nowhere near TX. It was very disconcerting.
I am so, so sorry for everything you and your family are going through. I pray they have enough to nail CM. IMO CM is an absolute monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo