TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Colin to Mo at 3:15pm: "Want to go swimming? Maybe swimming and a beverage."

Kaitlin's jeep begins leaving their home area shortly after Colin's phone arrives back home. Kaitlin's Jeep and phone travel to S Lamar Blvd and stop around 2:07pm. That's the last location of the Jeep for over an hour.
4:03 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Colin responds to Mo at 11:12 am after returning from his bike ride: "I rolled out early with my buddy...I never heard from you!"
Moriah wonders if the two are having phone troubles again. In reality, the phone issues of the past were likely a result of her phone number being blocked without either of them realizing it.
4:00 PM · Nov 14, 2023

At 12:41pm, Mo texts Colin: "Do you have plans tonight? Cash has a dinner with some college friends who are visiting so I'm on my own." At 1:31pm, Mo goes on her own bike ride.
4:01 PM · Nov 14, 2023
"Cash has a dinner with some college friends who are visiting so I'm on my own."
Interesting. I wonder if Cash invited Mo to come along, which would seem natural, but maybe Mo begged off hoping instead to spend time with Colin.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Colin's texts about swimming plans happen around the same time he arrives to his dentist at 2:30pm. Mo is still on her bike ride at this time. Kaitlin's Jeep is now heading downtown. At 3:41pm, Colin follows up with Mo: "What do you think?" Mo agrees.
4:06 PM · Nov 14, 2023

At the dentist, Colin finalizes plans to pick Mo up after her bike ride on his motorcycle. Kaitlin arrives back home at 4:13pm. Her cellphone location data is being corroborated by her Jeep infotainment location data.
4:08 PM · Nov 14, 2023

I know CS was asked what KA was like when she returned home that night (after killing Mo) but I'm curious what she was like that earlier that day. If she was seeing the messages between CS and Mo, was she really able to hide her anger and smile and nod at CS's lies?

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Kaitlin and Colin speak over the phone at 4:24pm. They speak for 3 minutes and 4 seconds. Colin is still at his dentist appointment. Gotta wonder what that discussion was like.
At 4:31pm, Mo tells Colin she got back and he can come and pick her up at Cash's.
4:10 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Kaitlin sends Colin a series of texts about real estate deals at the same time he is texting Mo. Simultaneously, Mo texts Colin Cash's address for him to come pick her up.
Kaitlin begins to view Mo's Strava profile and activity at this time. She looks at her specific route and starting/ending point to view the map.
4:13 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Kaitlin and Colin speak over the phone at 4:24pm. They speak for 3 minutes and 4 seconds. Colin is still at his dentist appointment. Gotta wonder what that discussion was like.
At 4:31pm, Mo tells Colin she got back and he can come and pick her up at Cash's.
4:10 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Kaitlin sends Colin a series of texts about real estate deals at the same time he is texting Mo. Simultaneously, Mo texts Colin Cash's address for him to come pick her up.
Kaitlin begins to view Mo's Strava profile and activity at this time. She looks at her specific route and starting/ending point to view the map.
4:13 PM · Nov 14, 2023
So CS never went home after the dentist. Sounds like he left there and went to pick up Mo.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Cash leaves home at 5:30pm. Colin arrives to pick up Mo up at around 5:40pm. Mo locks the door of Cash's apartment behind her at 5:55pm. Mo & Colin's phones move together away from Cash's home, arriving at Deep Eddy at 6:09pm.
4:18 PM · Nov 14, 2023

During this entire time, Kaitlin has remained at home through 6:15pm. Kaitlin calls Colin at 6:24pm. No answer. Kaitlin texts Colin. No response. Colin is at Deep Eddy this entire time. Around 6:57pm, the two head to Pool Burger.
4:20 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Cash leaves home at 5:30pm. Colin arrives to pick up Mo up at around 5:40pm. Mo locks the door of Cash's apartment behind her at 5:55pm. Mo & Colin's phones move together away from Cash's home, arriving at Deep Eddy at 6:09pm.
4:18 PM · Nov 14, 2023

During this entire time, Kaitlin has remained at home through 6:15pm. Kaitlin calls Colin at 6:24pm. No answer. Kaitlin texts Colin. No response. Colin is at Deep Eddy this entire time. Around 6:57pm, the two head to Pool Burger.
4:20 PM · Nov 14, 2023
Sounds like Cash’s apartment and Deep Eddy is only about 10-15 mins away

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Around 6:33pm, Kaitlin's jeep leaves home and heads down South Lamar. Jeep stays in one location until 6:54pm.

Alex Note: Mazak's presentation is really well done. In addition to being informative, it is interactive and corroborates all of the facts with other evidence the prosecution has presented, including maps, receipts and still images. It is is really easy for a jury member to follow along to get the full picture.
4:26 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Around 6:33pm, Kaitlin's jeep leaves home and heads down South Lamar. Jeep stays in one location until 6:54pm.

Alex Note: Mazak's presentation is really well done. In addition to being informative, it is interactive and corroborates all of the facts with other evidence the prosecution has presented, including maps, receipts and still images. It is is really easy for a jury member to follow along to get the full picture.
She going north on S. Lamar towards 6th street?

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

The next time Kaitlin's phone would go "on-network" would be 9:55pm. Kaitlin's Jeep, however, continues to provide location information.
Kaitlin heads east to I-35, North on Frontage Road, and then East on MLK toward Cash's place. The jeep circles the block twice using the alleys around Cash's apartment before stopping on a nearby road.
4:36 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

These are my favorite witnesses -- they are usually the last person to testify and they really tie all of the information together in a nice, comprehensible package. It makes me wonder if they will actually call Christine to testify. I would be surprised if they did. Her testimony would feel out of place in the overall narrative at this point, IMO.

These are my favorite witnesses -- they are usually the last person to testify and they really tie all of the information together in a nice, comprehensible package. It makes me wonder if they will actually call Christine to testify. I would be surprised if they did. Her testimony would feel out of place in the overall narrative at this point, IMO.
I was more or less thinking the same thing. This guy's testimony sounds like a synopsis of the whole crime, almost drawing us a picture. I can easily see, "the state rests" as soon as cross-examination and re-direct, to tie up any loose ends the defense may try to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia