TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as he could say, without saying, it is pretty obvious whose passport she used. He had previously said it was someone who she strongly resembled, and today he said it was someone she is closely associated with. They recovered TWO passports, not three, and we have seen both of those. There is literally only one person it could be, as the only passport that did not bear her own name, bore her sister's. At this point, if I were her sister, I would have a good attorney on speed dial. JMO
Why do you think he won’t come out and confirm it?

Close associate best get an attorney pronto! I hope those $224 classes she sells online to teach you how to be a better person are picking up. She may need the extra income for her loyalty and troubles .

An attorney can file a motion where the defendant does not have to appear. Her attorney will enter the plea for her. He’s probably trying to keep KA out of sight to the public is my guess.
Maybe a stretch, but IMO it looks like a page from the Schoenhorn (Dulos case) & Eytan (Morphew case) playbook. Perp lies low. Public forgets. Jury pool dilutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ