TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a "5 fast facts about MJ" post up on that site that does those. Don't think we can link them but you can Google.

Looks like he was US military or ex USMIL, radacalized by anti-police propaganda.

The site is showing some of the other victims now :(

I'm waiting for the words "hate crime" but I haven't seen the term used yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

@CBS11Jack

#NEW Accused shooter, Micah Johnson, 25 of #Mesquite. Records show he had multiple weapons charges, drug possessions. @CBSDFW

Or not. Conflicting MSM reports say MXJ has no record.

I'm waiting for the words "hate crime" but I haven't seen the term used yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You won't hear it either. Black people can't commit hate crimes. Only whites. :facepalm:
I hope they prove me wrong but I won't hold my breath.

Looking at the images of the shooter, my brother says he can't tell what his MOS(job you pick in army) it's not infantry at the time of that pic showing him with his badges, and one his badge things denoted he qualified as an expert shooter.

In this situation where we are all so desperate to know more: The who, the why, the how etc
It's a good moment to take a breath and reflect before linking to social media. Especially to a FB page that seems to have a full friends list on display.
Are the 300 friends involved in last night's incident? Should we have access to the names, faces and private lives of JM's friends and family? I think it's a dangerous practice especially as there is so much eye-for-an-eye fever at the moment.

If we all took an eye for an eye, the world would be blind.

Question, especially for those with Military/LE/Firearm background: What is the possibility that this was a lone sniper? Could one person have done all this shooting?

The news reports initially said the bullets were coming from above, but didn't know the direction.

If more than one shooter is involved, I hope they find them fast.

Slain Dallas police officer was from Michigan, worked for Wayne County Sheriff's Office

Michael Krol was from Redford Township

By Halston Herrera - Digital news editor

Posted: 10:55 AM, July 08, 2016
Updated: 11:36 AM, July 08, 2016

REDFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - One of the Dallas police officers who were killed during a protest over fatal police shootings of black men in other states was a Michigan native.

Michael Krol was from Redford Township. His uncle, Jim Ehlke, said Krol had a passion for helping people -- and that being an officer was his life dream.

"He got into law enforcement and worked really hard to be a police officer. He spent some time at the correctional facility. It wasn’t quite what he was looking for, so he worked pretty hard to find a job and got one in Dallas," Ehlke said. "He was all in, he was all in."

Ehlke said the family always worried about Krol's safety, but knew he was committed to the job...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/slain-dallas-police-officer-was-a-michigan-native

RIP officer Michael Krol. Thank you for your service.💝

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You won't hear it either. Black people can't commit hate crimes. Only whites. :facepalm:
I hope they prove me wrong but I won't hold my breath.

This is simply not true. A hate crime isn't defined by the race, religion, gender, etc., of the perp - it's defined by the victim's status and motivation for the crime.

A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/hate_crimes/overview

*Occupation isn't listed but since the shooter specifically said white cops I'm sure this matches the FBI's definition.

Please DO NOT POST RANDOM FACEBOOK PAGES.

Unless we, as in Webslueths management KNOWS this is the correct page, no Facebook page is allowed.

You can't post someone's Facebook page and ask "is this him" because what if it is not the correct person?

We are going to start issuing time outs and bans. I know everyone is tired and upset but you still need to follow the rules.

You can't attack each other. Please stop the bickering and discuss the case.

Thank you,
Tricia

JMO That black SUV in the videos taken by several witnesses in front of the pillars was reportedly his mother's car! JMO

Looking at the images of the shooter, my brother says he can't tell what his MOS(job you pick in army) it's not infantry at the time of that pic showing him with his badges, and one his badge things denoted he qualified as an expert shooter.

Yeah, the center part of the badge is too blurry. I'm sick to know he was a veteran because now people are going to spin this and use it for their own special interests.

Mr. sneakers told me he just read "at least four snipers." I haven't verified this yet.

The images from last night, being continually shown on MSM, show an incredible scenario. The LEO ran TOWARDS the directions of fire. They shielded the protestors and bystanders. They got people out of cars and on the sidewalks to safety.

In a situation like this, these LEO showed their true bravery and courage, putting their lives at risk for ALL people. Bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe