TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mom of two minor kids, with several divorces behind her is a lot of baggage for a young, wealthy single man to bring aboard, imo.

I've thought of this too. I also wonder if his family was supportive of the relationship considering her complicated past and their vast difference in income. Its one thing to be boyfriend/girlfriend and live separately but when you decide to move in together, especially with kids involved, it can make things more complicated if the relationship sours. (This is not meant to come across as judgmental)

I've thought of this too. I also wonder if his family was supportive of the relationship considering her complicated past and their vast difference in income. Its one thing to be boyfriend/girlfriend and live separately but when you decide to move in together, especially with kids involved, it can make things more complicated if the relationship sours. (This is not meant to come across as judgmental)

I was just wondering what his mom & dad thought of NO!
If they are wealthy, it’d be normal for some concern, I think. Especially, once they found out ea child has a dif’ daddy. I know how a like situation would go over in my family. It wouldn’t. Lol.
For no specific reason, I’m pondering alcoholism or R’s drug use involved.

And difference in age, too. Most mothers of 31 year-old men would not be thrilled to know he is playing house with a 37 year-old with kids. No judgement, but it is my opinion that three kids with three fathers is sure to bring drama for a new, young father figure.

Doesn't what he says contradict what the friends say? The friends talk of her being a doting mother. What he says makes me think he didn't like the living situation for his little daughter. Just a thought.

It’s baffling. (Lol)
Perhaps the reporter got things wrong, idk. Seems like an odd comment.
Moo

And difference in age, too. Most mothers of 31 year-old men would not be thrilled to know he is playing house with a 37 year-old with kids. No judgement, but it is my opinion that three kids with three fathers is sure to bring drama for a new, young father figure.

Please, no one take this wrong; I think CW is lucky to be out of his relationship with NO. I’m going out on a limb, suggesting he preferred she just move.
If this was a fairly new relationship, wth was to come?
Nan, it’d be interesting to know how the relationship developed, how long were they together prior to her moving in, was she in dire need at that time? Was it to be a temp’ arrangement? How long had he tried to get her to vacate? Did he formally evict?
All questions we’ll never have answers to unless a civil suit is filed, imo. I don’t think a friend will speak out. Jmo

How did they decide it was suicide? I thought his bones were outdoors, scattered by animals. It reminds me more of the Kelsey Berreth case than this one.

JMO

There is very little reporting after a suicide, LE doesn't generally release details and the press backs off. IIRC, the family gave some details when they were still fighting against suicide. There was talk of a letter he had written to his father that could be interpreted as a suicide note. I believe there was some evidence found with the remains, maybe rope? Which of course the family said was not related, just random garbage. I don't remember all the details. Long time WS posters who have seen a lot of these cases thought it was likely suicide when he disappeared. He had been having health issues, had been off work for an extended period of time, wife was a SAHM so there's the possibility of money issues.

It was very ugly. His family accused the wife of having an affair, based IIRC on a strange car parked in their driveway for an extended period of time. It was her father's car, he had come to stay with her after MK disappeared.

Wife was NEVER a suspect. Family just didn't get along with her and refused to accept suicide, because, of course, he would never do such a thing, it was completely out of character, etc.

All MOO based on recollection .

Last edited:
Was she already given an eviction notice from the bf ?
Not his fault if that's all it was.... but could it have been the tipping point for her ?
IF so... (& perhaps there are other possibilities ?) it was selfish of her to end the daughter's lives. Js.

Doesn't what he says contradict what the friends say? The friends talk of her being a doting mother. What he says makes me think he didn't like the living situation for his little daughter. Just a thought.
Lol!
IMO, there’s no one else to blame.
If things were ultra-heated, he used good judgement, by leaving, giving the house to the ladies for the night. He removed himself from what might have resulted in his demise, as well. It appears she had the gun & was ready.
Maybe she was threatening, “if you make me move, you’ll be sorry, I’m killing myself”, type things.
Bet he treads slowly when he enters a new relationship. This had to shatter his world. Not to mention, he probably hates his home.
he will never live in that house again!!

Things can get emotionally charged whenever there are teenagers in the mix but I think this mother had a history of emotional instability. I wonder if any of the fathers tried to get custody.

JMO

Well if the fathers were so concerned about their daughters living situation like the one father was quoted saying, I would think they’d do everything in their power to fight tooth and nail for custody, right? Just sayin.

Things can get emotionally charged whenever there are teenagers in the mix but I think this mother had a history of emotional instability. I wonder if any of the fathers tried to get custody.

JMO
The younger girls father was sued for child support. This was so stated in a previous post.

A mom of two minor kids, with several divorces behind her is a lot of baggage for a young, wealthy single man to bring aboard, imo.

It's a lot of baggage to take on at any age! 2 minor children , dealing with their 2 father's, plus a son, etc. Very complicated IMO. Dealing with one ex in my spouse's case was plenty for me:eek:

Last edited:
Was she already given an eviction notice from the bf ?
Not his fault if that's all it was.... but could it have been the tipping point for her ?
IF so... (& perhaps there are other possibilities ?) it was selfish of her to end the daughter's lives. Js.

Idk if he used a formal eviction. I’m wondering if he had a hard time convincing her to leave, that they were finito.
If so, he may have had his biz atty send her a letter.
Did he tell her “I’ve found someone new”, making her angry?
Idk, I’m speculating.
Just seems pretty extreme he left. It is his home. He didn’t have to leave. Imo. However, she did have established residency.

I wonder if LE is feeling pressure to NOT confirm suicide. If it was, the family etc will never believe it. I feel for the BF if he can never be totally cleared.

Will he go thru life with a cloud above him?
I’m sure he feels partially at fault if he did ask her to leave.
Seeing such a horrific scene undoubtedly impacted him, imo.

I wonder if the girls were very close. With the different fathers, I would expect they would have been separated had they survived NO's death.

It’s hard to say, did she kill them because she loved them or did she kill them because she wanted revenge against CW & the kids fathers. Even tho’ neither have said they had probs with her, we really don’t know.
Moo

Idk if he used a formal eviction. I’m wondering if he had a hard time convincing her to leave, that they were finito.
If so, he may have had his biz atty send her a letter.
Did he tell her “I’ve found someone new”, making her angry?
Idk, I’m speculating.
Just seems pretty extreme he left. It is his home. He didn’t have to leave. Imo. However, she did have established residency.

I don’t think it’s that extreme that he left his own home. He was one person compared to her and the two daughters. Maybe he told her to leave but she refused and he was tired of drama so he left. Maybe when he left he told her to be out by the next day. Just throwing around possible scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme