GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is a "bar" of xanax?

Oh good! I'm not the only one! :giggle: TigerBalm explained yesterday that it is the street name for Xanax. I just thought they were pills. :dunno:

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Court resumes with a ballistics expert on the stand for the state.

What is your opinion on if this guy is drugged out? His recall of what happened seems to be very concise, like one officer down with blood on his face and two officers tackling him.

A considerable amount of time passed between the shooting and the interrogation. He does seem to have excellent recall. It is difficult for me to fear anger towards him.

Hollow point?!?! Hollow point!!!

Our defendant meant to kill what he shot, IMO

Oh good! I'm not the only one! :giggle: TigerBalm explained yesterday that it is the street name for Xanax. I just thought they were pills. :dunno:

Court resumes with a ballistics expert on the stand for the state.

they don't come in pill form on the street? are they bigger? sorry, i don't know diddly about drugs. My drug of choice back in the day was alcohol...:blushing: Oh disregard.....I see answer up thread.

Oh geeze.... someone's phone was ringing. :doh:

Not a peep from the judge.

back to the live trial....sorry, got hung up on bar of xanax explanation.....all these weapons being discussed, were they found in his apt?

Witness has Shirley Temple curls.

25uhabr.png

I like this camera person. Whoever it is changes the view of the courtroom every now and again. I still wish they had split screens where on camera remained glued on defendant.

back to the live trial....sorry, got hung up on bar of xanax explanation.....all these weapons being discussed, were they found in his apt?

I believe they are only talking about the 380, which was the murder weapon. I don't think they found any other weapons. I walked away for a few, so I could be wrong.

I believe they are only talking about the 380, which was the murder weapon. I don't think they found any other weapons. I walked away for a few, so I could be wrong.

I think BD said he had had other guns. I took that to mean that throughout his life he had other guns.

I think it is so rude to question the witnesses while sitting at the table. Get your lazy *ss up and do your job def lawyers.

Johnny Padron, Jaime's brother, will take the stand next.

:(

Padron family all return to courtroom as Johnny takes the stand.

I think it is so rude to question the witnesses while sitting at the table. Get your lazy *ss up and do your job def lawyers.

NC is the same way with the attorneys staying seated while questioning witnesses.
:dunno:

Jaime Padron served four years in the Marines. Honorably discharged as a corporal. His dream was to be a police officer.

Johnny says his brother Jaime joined Marines, served in Desert Storm, returned home and become a corrections officer at detention center.

Oh this is tough. I have a lump in my throat.

Me too. I cried like a baby when they had his funeral on tv. I posted some aerial footage at the beginning of this thread somewhere. By all accounts he was a really great man. Even the chief openly cried on tv when he announced his death. :( His ex-wife never even said anything bad about him.

Heartbreaking, and just sooooo senseless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back