Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super confused about the concrete and the fire and what was found at the crime scene yesterday. I wonder if it was the Pelican case that they found last week that had to be sent to the lab for testing. I don't understand how the person working on the fence smelled a bad order and that's what alerted them to find remains in a shallow grave. I mean was the concrete poured on top of the shallow grave. I just don't understand this at all.
Just one crack in a home made cement puddle would allow the smell of decomp to escape.

A fire?
How bold, land owners get calls by neighbors who drive by things like a cars parked along their neighbors fence and a fire going on.

Last edited:
So we have GVM, Krysta Martinez, Rosencrans - all recent and now Vanessa - what is Ft Hood some kind of killing field or are these deaths normal on a military base?

ETA: I'm not suggesting they are related - however, it is curious to me that these young people are dying around Ft Hood by homicide/accident.
JMO
Oviedo, several soldiers have turned up deceased mysteriously since 2016.

If Vanessa was "called into work" and then murdered, it raises this to premeditated murder.

There must have been a very strong reason to go this far for a possible sexual harassment case.

I agree that Gregory and Vanessa's cases are unlikely connected. But I also find very strange that Gregory's body was only found during active search for Vanessa, and not by accident - but based on a tip...Why this tip only happened now and not 10 month ago? What pressed that person to come forward now??

The official confirmation could take a while since the remains were sealed in concrete. The suspected killers, according to Miller, poured freshly-mixed concrete directly onto Guillen’s body to make a homemade body vault. They also allegedly bought lime, shovels, and plastic bags, then covered the body with rocks.

Vanessa Guillen: Perps mix and pour wet cement on Fort Hood soldier’s body to hide her [EXCLUSIVE]
---
sounds like Tim is saying they mixed it right there - so I do wonder if they went back? or did this happen two months ago? else how do you determine freshly mixed ?
Maybe he was making the distinction between it being poured fresh onto her as opposed to chunks of concrete placed on her?

I am a bit confused, or maybe not. I have heard that she was sexually harassed by a superior. But, the articles about the suspect that committed suicide say he is a junior soldier. That doesn't sound like a superior. So, did he sexually harass her as well, then kill her when she threatened to tell? Are there multiple suspects in the sexual harassment? Or was this junior soldier asked to "take care of her" by a superior? Just seriously contemplating what is going on here.

I am a bit confused, or maybe not. I have heard that she was sexually harassed by a superior. But, the articles about the suspect that committed suicide say he is a junior soldier. That doesn't sound like a superior. So, did he sexually harass her as well, then kill her when she threatened to tell? Are there multiple suspects in the sexual harassment? Or was this junior soldier asked to "take care of her" by a superior? Just seriously contemplating what is going on here.
MOO Junior NCO.

“I spoke to several witnesses and they told me about the sexual harassment and assault statements she made to them by a few different non-commissioned officers and CO’s, so this makes me concerned this happened more than one time by more than one person on base,” Kwaham said.
Fort Hood investigates claim Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed

– “We were told sexual harassment isn’t illegal. Well guess what — we have a dead person because of sexual harassment.”
Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillén's Family Claims Coverup: 'Fort Hood Lied To Us, She Didn't Deserve This'

Eeesh. Not good.

I’ve seen that the army is saying there are no reports of sexual harassment and no evidence of it?

And the family said she didn’t report it because she didn’t want retaliation.

But I’m also seeing suggestion that the military failed to address the sexual harassment of Vanessa. Can anyone clarify?
I don't think the Army is going to comment now - but they should. I posted an article that seems to indicate there is not a problem of sexual harassment upthread.
sigh.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members