Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also seems to be saying that it's normal and expected that if you "cry like a snowflake about it," you will have to pay the price.

What's really disturbing is that she is surprised people would make such a big deal about a twenty year old soldier being brutally murdered and dismembered since she 'should' have accepted it and stayed silent.
It's the snowflake line that told me she was not just being sarcastic, with her first amendment protected comment. (Really, Univ of WI?).. :eek:

#JusticeforVanessa | Family, supporters to march to City Hall Saturday

July 4, 2020

HOUSTON — Family, friends and supporters of Vanessa Guillen plan to march in Houston Saturday afternoon to demand justice for the missing Fort Hood soldier.

The march will begin at 5 p.m. It will start at Discovery Green and end at City Hall.

Guillen, who is from Houston, was last seen April 22.

[..]

March organizers said her life was taken way too soon and her family needs justice.

"We started this march for Vanessa because we had to. When I look at Vanessa I see my younger sister's and how easily that could be them, how that could be anyone's child," said Andrew Rodriguez, one of the march organizers. "There is a Vanessa in all of us today and we won't stop until we find truth and justice."

Organizers request that everyone who attends the march to wear a mask. They also ask attendees to bring signs.

I'm not sure if this has been touched on yet, but I know that authorities found her car keys, room key, ID card, and wallet all in the Fort Hood armory where she had been working on April 22nd. But, she must've gotten to work somehow, and since they found her car keys, I'm assuming she drove to the armory from wherever she lived (on/off base?). Does anyone know what happened to her white Jeep? IMO, I think it's relevant in buiding the narrative. What do you guys think?
Her car was reportedly found parked in the parking lot of her barracks so I assume she walked to the Armory room.

The family was told she was last seen in the parking lot at 1:00 pm but it was never revealed how they got that information. Vanessa must have been killed around 10:00 because apparently Robinson began cleaning up the crime scene around 10:13 and was finished in less than 45 minutes.

I'm not sure how she was seen at 1:00 pm, unless AR was the one who reported seeing her.

I wonder if investigators ever got a warrant to search his car since he was seen loading the pelican case into it that day.

It's the snowflake line that told me she was not just being sarcastic, with her first amendment protected comment. (Really, Univ of WI?).. :eek:

I see what you're saying.
I took the "snowflake" comment to be her mimicking what the "good ole boys club" would say in response to a complaint about sexual harassment.

It's difficult to ascertain the tone of written comments especially if you don't personally know the person commenting and if the commenter uses: /s. /sarc, etc. to clarify.
JMO.

MOO VG and this half colonel are not equivalent.

An officer in the better educated Air Force enjoys so much more baseline protection than VG would ever have in the ground poundong Army.

MOO BS is an unconsciously priviliged individial, simply comparing heself to another less fortunate person to make herself feel important.

MOO Actually has nothing to do with being a woman or sexual harassment its just bad character and pure gloating.

The Air Force is actually not better educated. I served with the Air Force and the Army. The fact is the AF doesn't have the "team" mentality. They are spoiled, self entitled snobs that will step over fellow airmen if it is beneficial for them. I will also say that military serial trauma (MST) is still very prevalent in the armed forces. Reporting harassment or rape will destroy your career, at the very least. The military "Sexual Assault Response Teams" are a joke. Its heartbreaking to know Vanessa lost her life in our own country, on her base where we should all be able to feel safe, and was murdered by a fellow Soldier. ❤

Last edited:
I see what you're saying.
I took the "snowflake" comment to be her mimicking what the "good ole boys club" would say in response to a complaint about sexual harassment.

It's difficult to ascertain the tone of written comments especially if you don't personally know the person commenting and if the commenter uses: /s. /sarc, etc. to clarify.
JMO.

Sadly, this officer has a habit of putting down prettier, younger, more popular service members. She was not very well liked by her fellow female service members. The only way she got attention was from trying hard to be "one of the boys."

The Air Force is actually not better educated. I served with the Air Force and the Army. The fact is the AF doesn't have the "team" mentality. They are spoiled, self entitled snobs that will step over fellow airmen if it is beneficial for them. I will also say that military serial trauma (MST) is still very prevalent in the armed forces. Reporting harassment or rape will destroy your career, at the very least. The military "Sexual Assault Response Teams" are a joke. Its heartbreaking to know Vanessa lost her life in our own country, on her base where we should all be able to feel safe, and qasmurdered by a fellow Soldier. ❤

In your experienced opinion, do most new women military recruits get harassed / raped?
How many actually report this?
If they do report, what happens to them?

Sadly, this officer has a habit of putting down prettier, younger, more popular service members. She was not very well liked by her fellow female service members. The only way she got attention was from trying hard to be "one of the boys."

Thanks for clarifying.
I am assuming you know the person who posted the comments.

Even if the comment is protected free speech, that doesn't mean that WI can't fire her. People get fired all the time for saying things that constitute protected free speech.

So it sounds like she's a victim as well, only she has turned herself against the victims. Like kids with an abusive parent. One could wind up empathetic and kind, the other would be just as bad - if not worse - than the abuser. She's just been indoctrinated to "play along". It's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Will we ever know the full truth of what happened to Vanessa, I wonder?

So it sounds like she's a victim as well, only she has turned herself against the victims. Like kids with an abusive parent. One could wind up empathetic and kind, the other would be just as bad - if not worse - than the abuser. She's just been indoctrinated to "play along". It's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Will we ever know the full truth of what happened to Vanessa, I wonder?

AFAIK There are no living witnesses.
But whatever CA says can be discounted.
All she can say is "I chopped, burned and buried VG."

They got the Leon River location from AR's phone.

Welcome to Websleuths, @JAG SGT Izzy!
Thank you for your service

Yes!
Welcome Izzy.
The community is by and large respectful and friendly when discussing sometimes very emotional subjects.
Members represent a wide variety of occupations and life experiences which contribute to more detailed and nuanced understanding of the cases.
We're glad you're here.

Even if the comment is protected free speech, that doesn't mean that WI can't fire her. People get fired all the time for saying things that constitute protected free speech.

Give it a few days, they will fire her or she will tearfully resign once the pressure is on. I wouldn't be surprised if folks start talking about her behaviour in the army.

I was really hoping it was meant to be sarcastic because I can't believe she would think that and even post it after Vanessa was brutally murdered. But yet, you get "why didn't you report it" comments when people finally speak up.

Last edited:
Give it a few days, they will fire her or she will tearfully resign once the pressure is on. I wouldn't be surprised if folks start talking about her behaviour in the army.

I was really hoping it was meant to be sarcastic because I cant believe she would think that and even post it after Vanessa was brutally murdered. But yet you get why didn't you report it comments when people finally speak up.

Drink posting?
(Also BS is Air Force, much easier duty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tametn