Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO. Disagree on that. CID criticizing Miller helps take the focus off the selves. A time honored tactic.
Muller has said, every search area is based in investigation information.
For the life of me if the branches were burned above I don't see how they didn't find VG the first time around. I saw a report where they stated the ground was soft.

So many details indicating they didn't want to find anything. And then finding the missing troop from a year ago? Pvt. Gregory Morales.Fort Hood definitely has a history of denial and sweeping dirt under the rug.

Another note on cameras - I would bet some decent money that if you asked a bunch of enlisted folks if they wanted cameras in their workspaces watching them all the time, they would decline. When cameras are in use, I have seen some over-the-top commanders and NCO leadership get the great idea to monitor productivity and cut down on “jackassery” by using those cameras to surveil troops.

PV2 Snuffy, why did you stop mopping for 10 minutes and talk to PFC Schmuckatelli? Here’s your counseling. SPC Joe, why were you going to the bathroom every 15 minutes? That isn’t very productive. Here’s your counseling.
Just about every major civilian box store I go to has cameras. Cameras everywhere, absolutely everywhere. I did security. I watched those cameras, not just saw them in stores or heard managers talk about them. Civilian employees also have employer phones who keep location data on them. So do vehicles. Post office, commerical, etc. It's EVERYWHERE! But not in the military? My that is strange.

Wait, you mean you're trying to inject actual FACTS into this thread discussion?
Good luck with that!

While your unwillingness to demonize CID, Fort Hood, and the entire United States military on the basis of one sad case case is admirable, you should probably save yourself the bother of trying to fight back against the campaign to do just that being waged here on this thread.

Others have tried.
It's a lost cause.

JMO.

It is isn't one sad case though, I can't speak for the CID and the entire military but from what I have read Fort Hood has some issues. I mean there was a prostitution ring being run there. Many folks who work or have worked there or know people there are speaking out about it, albeit, I am sure there are positives but they are not speaking out.

Just about every major civilian box store I go to has cameras. Cameras everywhere, absolutely everywhere. I did security. I watched those cameras, not just saw them in stores or heard managers talk about them. Civilian employees also have employer phones who keep location data on them. So do vehicles. Post office, commerical, etc. It's EVERYWHERE! But not in the military? My that is strange.

JMO
At least have cameras on the entrance and exit doors of the Armory seems like it would have been in place. To see who is coming and going if a gun ends up missing.

It is isn't one sad case though, I can't speak for the CID and the entire military but from what I have read Fort Hood has some issues. I mean there was a prostitution ring being run there. Many folks who work or have worked there or know people there are speaking out about it, albeit, I am sure there are positives but they are not speaking out.

Apparently the prostitution ring was being run by the man tasked with the anti sexual harrasment team, SHARP.

Ft. Hood just seems lax.
MOO Congress should play drill sergeant and toss it, the act of putting things back together right will be better than a thousand weak little fixes.

JMO
At least have cameras on the entrance and exit doors of the Armory seems like it would have been in place. To see who is coming and going if a gun ends up missing.
Exactly. I bet people don't want cameras at that command, who likes being watched, but many, likely most employees have no choice. I would think it would belong in military before civilian. They are likely afraid they will be hacked by adversaries.

So Hatfield you aren't a lawyer are you? I am looking for a lawyer per CA court records. She was CB in Jackson Michigan and involved in a neglect/abuse case.

Jackson County Court Case Roa
Case Information | Jackson County, MI

CA was CB Cecily Anne Brown, in Jackson Michigan before she married KA and at 14 she was in a neglect/abuse case

JMO
MOO wouldn't say cameras at that level needed, but after the Ft. Hood shooter MOO basic building entrance cameras seem advisable.

Last edited:
For the life of me if the branches were burned above I don't see how they didn't find VG the first time around. I saw a report where they stated the ground was soft.

So many details indicating they didn't want to find anything. And then finding the missing troop from a year ago? Pvt. Gregory Morales.Fort Hood definitely has a history of denial and sweeping dirt under the rug.
The Wedel-Morales is a bit different.
He went missing out in the community sometime between being at a "Club Fuego" on Friday night and not being present at his unit Monday morning.

Still it seems to be that killing (and concealing) a soldier doesn't result I the same kind of investigation a killed and concealed citizen gets. Whether by CID or local police.
Not showing up on Monday resulted in his being classified as an AWOL then to Deserter at 30 days.

Last edited:
He went missing out in the community sometime between being at a "Club Fuego" on Friday night and not being present at his unit Monday morning.

Still it seems to be that killing (and concealing) a soldier doesn't result I the same kind of investigation a killed and concealed citizen gets. Whether by CID or local police.
Not showing up on Monday resulted in his being classified as an AWOL then to Deserter at 30 days.
I don't see how they could have done that without conclusive evidence.
And I am afraid that is what we will continue to see. Only one narrative, the same narrative over and over-nothing wrong at Fort Hood. Yet their SHARP representatives are trafficking troops.

It would be hard for Wedel-Morales to report for duty when he was buried in a shallow grave.

Gregory Morales' brother speaks about missing soldier case, body discovery

It would be hard for Wedel-Morales to report for duty when he was buried in a shallow grave.

UGh.
Put like that, it is horrendous that they classified him as AWOL then deserter. A Horrendous omission of facts and truth and subsequent convenient assumption, should they need to hide problems. It was said he was about a month away from finishing his tour of duty and there was no reason to go AWOL. For sure, doesn't seem likely he was AWOL but incapacitated/deceased. We saw how quick AR was.

Exactly. I bet people don't want cameras at that command, who likes being watched, but many, likely most employees have no choice. I would think it would belong in military before civilian. They are likely afraid they will be hacked by adversaries.

So Hatfield you aren't a lawyer are you? I am looking for a lawyer per CA court records. She was CB in Jackson Michigan and involved in a neglect/abuse case.

Jackson County Court Case Roa
Case Information | Jackson County, MI

CA was CB Cecily Anne Brown, in Jackson Michigan before she married KA and at 14 she was in a neglect/abuse case

Re BBM
No, but I wish I was sometimes for these cases. The legalese in these cases gets complex. :)

who cares about what they want and don’t want? It’s a job. My job has cameras in most places in order to protect us and the patients. If you are doing your job correctly, you have nothing to worry about. Just seems wild to me that a federal place doesn’t have cameras especially after having their own murdered in 2009. But hey, who cares right?
Another note on cameras - I would bet some decent money that if you asked a bunch of enlisted folks if they wanted cameras in their workspaces watching them all the time, they would decline. When cameras are in use, I have seen some over-the-top commanders and NCO leadership get the great idea to monitor productivity and cut down on “jackassery” by using those cameras to surveil troops.

PV2 Snuffy, why did you stop mopping for 10 minutes and talk to PFC Schmuckatelli? Here’s your counseling. SPC Joe, why were you going to the bathroom every 15 minutes? That isn’t very productive. Here’s your counseling.

Please join the thread for Gregory Wedel Morales at link below. He also deserves justice and to be declared as an American Soldier.

Found Deceased - TX - Gregory Wedel-Morales, Army soldier, 23, Fort Hood, 19 August 2019

who cares about what they want and don’t want? It’s a job. My job has cameras in most places in order to protect us and the patients. If you are doing your job correctly, you have nothing to worry about. Just seems wild to me that a federal place doesn’t have cameras especially after having their own murdered in 2009. But hey, who cares right?
Respectfully, I've heard some solid arguments for an individual's right and expectation of privacy but I'm sorry, working in an arms room on a US Military base is not one of them.

I also don't like taking off my shoes, jacket, and x-raying my body at the airport but my wants and inconvenience don't matter in the safety of all others. And don't get me started on travel size toothpaste...! o_O

Now that we have learned that VG was murdered by psychopath AR, what are we faulting Ft. Hood for?
Absent some special knowledge that a person is in imminent danger and a special duty to protect that person, the government is not liable to people killed by random criminals.
Take for example Jennifer Dulos- the State of Connecticut is not responsible or liable for her murder.
Does the Army owe damages to AR's mom and dad? What if AR would have killed himself on the base? What about John Lennon, who was murdered in New York City by a psychopath. Was the State of New York or the NYPD responsible?
What would Vanessa's Law say? What can a congressional investigation learn?
The Army suspected AR - but there was no body. Immediately, when the body was found, they went to arrest him. Even if Congress decides they should have arrested him sooner, what does that have to do with sexual harassment?
Certainly. it is noble and desirable to recognize and commemorate Vanessa, who was cruelly cut down in the flower of her youth. But she was murdered by a random psychopath, not the US Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member