Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you're saying! It is a totally valid question to ask me. I am not really familiar with the ins and outs of the armed forces. I have heard about the rates of sexual harassment, rape, assault etc. against female soldiers though which is alarming and deplorable.

That being said, I just feel like there should be possibly more recordkeeping/surveillance than a civ job. This obviously might be the case, but just not be shared with us. But, I feel like disappearing from a Gap or retail/grocery store vs. an army base is a bit different. Again, JMO. Always down to chat and learn more. All the best!

I see what you're saying, but, honestly? I think some of us would be amazed or disappointed to know how often disappearances/sexual assaults occur in retail stores. One in Massachusetts was many years ago, maybe 35 or so? A customer walked in, no one was there, and the customer left without ever calling the police. The young woman was later found murdered. One recently occurred in another state, but the victim escaped. Females are abducted from mall parking lots frequently. Realtors are often victims.
The town I grew up in didn't have much of this sort of crime in those old days, but it happened. It happens everywhere. But I think it happens on military bases more frequently. JMHO.

Spanish To English Translation

***I know there is quite a bit of misleading information posted in countless of these forums. Many times people posting opinions as facts.

So at this time, I want to state I did (not) do the translation segment below and can (not) guarantee in any manner the authenticity of the translation provided. The person who did complete the translation is (not) associated with Noticias Telemundo .***

All voices are accompanied by a number or name to designate the order of appearance in the recording.

Host
José
[UI] Unintelligible
[CS] Crosstalking
[SIC] Literal Word containing probable error

Reporter
Francisco Fajardo

Interviewee #1
Jaime Moreno

Interviewee #2
Yesenia Zapata

Gloria
Gloria Guillén

Audio file: Este video muestra a la soldado Vanessa Guillén antes de su desaparición / Noticias Telemundo

Audio duration: 00:03:28

[00:01]

Host: Telemundo News had exclusively what could be the last images of Vanessa Guillén before disappearing without a trace. The young soldier was at a Mexican restaurant in the Fort Hood area of Texas, near the military base where she disappeared 52 days ago. Francisco Fajardo has the report.

Reporter: These images that Telemundo News obtained exclusively show one of the last times Vanessa Guillén was seen. The recording is from April 15, a week before her disappearance at the Fort Hood base in Texas, the camera clock strikes 2:16 in the afternoon, a white pickup appears, is the Taqueria Mexico in Killeen, Texas, Vanessa enters, seems discouraged, recharges at her elbow, she looks anxious, walks from right to left and keeps rubbing her cell phone, so she ends up sitting by her command.

Interviewee #1: The girl arrives to raise the order, she comes alone. The girls who work up here say that they did see her here often.

[01:06]

Reporter: It’s been 3 minutes and the business clerk finally shows up, but she’s still distracted, always with her eyes on her phone, she seems to be texting. She paid in total $21.99, a usual amount here for more than one person.

Interviewee #2: It’s like a plate of food and tacos, like for two people.

Reporter: Vanessa was wearing gray trousers and a black sweatshirt, with food in her hand, she leaves and climbs into the Jeep van, after more than 2 minutes inside, and finally leaves.

Interviewee #1: This is the copy of her bill, there’s her name.

Reporter: The owner claims that the transaction with the card brought researchers to his business to ask for the video that Telemundo News obtained exclusively.

Interviewee #1: We told them that it was ready because they wanted to come and see it but they didn’t come.

Reporter: The taqueria is located very close to one of the entrances to the military base in Fort Hood, Texas, from where Vanessa disappeared just 52 days ago and where we have only been told that there is an ongoing investigation. Although the recording she appears alone, in the restaurant they say that on other occasions she came to eat accompanied by others.
And where is Vanessa? It is the question that is heard and that resonates here at the protest outside the military base. These are 52 days of anguish, despair and insomnia for not knowing about this young woman. Her mother is with us right now live. Ma'am, one more night you don’t know about Vanessa.

[02:30]

Gloria: That’s right, with tonight it’s exactly 52 days that my daughter’s been missing. First of all, I want to thank all these people for coming with me, that I feel supported, but first to my father God, that we’ve come all this way for him, that we won’t rest until they give me the girl because they have her and they have to give her to me. I blame them because they are responsible for the girl, it was their responsibility to take care of her, protect her and they didn’t.

Reporter: Thank you very much, thank you, and as these people are shouting right now, there is already a nationwide effort that is gathering signatures for the investigation of Vanessa’s case to reach the White House. José.

Host: Francisco Fajardo in Killeen, Texas. Thank you so much.

[03:19]

Last edited:
'Vanessa, I believe you': Actress Salma Hayek supports search for 20-year-old Texas soldier who vanished from Ford Hood army base 'after sergeant sexually harassed her'
  • Mexican-American film actress Salma Hayek has pledged to post pictures of missing soldier Private First Class Vanessa Guillen, 20, on her Instagram
  • Hayek hopes her support will increase the visibility on the case thanks to her 15-million people following her on Instagram
  • Actress said Guillen had told her mother that a sergeant on the base had been sexually harassing her but when others had reported him they were not believed
  • Guillen was reported missing on April 22nd and so far there has been no sighting
  • At first around 500 Army personnel searched the base for her
  • Staff at the base claim searches are still being carried out but with fewer staff
  • Guillen's family say they would like an outside investigation to take place conducted by the FBI
Actress Salma Hayek joins the search effort to find missing solder vanished on Ford Hood army base | Daily Mail Online

29586116-8418729-image-m-89_1592115183432.jpg

This behavior isn't limited to the USA.

Young Black-Hebrew Soldier Dies Mysteriously at Israeli Air Force Base - Tikun Olam תיקון עולם

I wonder if VG might be hidden in the underground tunnels? I'm not so convinced she was taken while off base.
I think she was taken from base as her mother believes. I think whatever happened to her, happened on base and she remains there. I don’t think she’s hidden underground alive. What would be the purpose of that? It’s far too long now. This is all MOO

I think she was taken from base as her mother believes. I think whatever happened to her, happened on base and she remains there. I don’t think she’s hidden underground alive. What would be the purpose of that? It’s far too long now. This is all MOO
I think the "purpose" would unfortunately be trafficking. :( I hate to say it. But it is known that trafficking is very high there.

I think the "purpose" would unfortunately be trafficking. :( I hate to say it. But it is known that trafficking is very high there.
Women aren’t kidnapped and forced into sex trafficking with any regularity. They are groomed for it, and typically are in a high risk category (homeless, drug dependency, etc).

I went through the thread and didn't see any discussion on this yet, but forgive me if I overlooked it.

Did anyone notice that her personal Twitter account retweeted the tweets about her missing? I believe someone pointed it out and was told it was not her doing it but they didn't go into much detail. It makes me wonder who did it. Most people only use twitter on their phone and not their laptops/computers. Even so, if she was logged into her computer, it had to be someone with access to it. If it was her sister, friend, or boyfriend doing it from a different device, than someone knows her password and could possibly search her cellphone records for clues.

IMO there are too many red flags for it not to be tied to someone within Ft. Hood.

I went through the thread and didn't see any discussion on this yet, but forgive me if I overlooked it.

Did anyone notice that her personal Twitter account retweeted the tweets about her missing? I believe someone pointed it out and was told it was not her doing it but they didn't go into much detail. It makes me wonder who did it. Most people only use twitter on their phone and not their laptops/computers. Even so, if she was logged into her computer, it had to be someone with access to it. If it was her sister, friend, or boyfriend doing it from a different device, than someone knows her password and could possibly search her cellphone records for clues.

IMO there are too many red flags for it not to be tied to someone within Ft. Hood.
Just going on hunch here, I’d bet it was the sister. I think she most likely has gone through everything she can, and from the families stance on it.... a superior who had been sexually harassing her is the person they need to look at. Moo and based on Dozens gather at Fort Hood to demand answers in missing soldier case

REMINDER:

It is a violation of Websleuths Terms of Service (TOS) to quote/link/discuss comments and content from Facebook. Such posts will be removed, as will those that reply to the violating posts. The ONLY Facebook info permitted on Websleuths is that from LE and MSM.

Thank you for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly on Websleuths.

CocoChanel

BBM
Really? I don't think I've ever used Twitter on my phone I always use a computer.
-
I agree that it was likely someone within Fort Hood. Her CO would be the first person I'd look at.

BBM
Really? I don't think I've ever used Twitter on my phone I always use a computer.
-
I agree that it was likely someone within Fort Hood. Her CO would be the first person I'd look at.
The armory or her company is my guess.
Working close with her, rebuffed or stalking and had a plan or an opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass