Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was me I would be working methodically any posible place with cadaver dogs. The dogs detect the civil war dead so every inch of Ft. hood and Belton area that was accessible that day could be cleared.

I really think criminals count the energy to catch them flagging.

Army CID specifically mentions the fact that they know somebody has critical information. I wonder how long they are going to wait until somebody voluntarily steps up to provide this critical information. I mean, soon it will be 2 months of her disappearing from that base.

Army CID specifically mentions the fact that they know somebody has critical information. I wonder how long they are going to wait until somebody voluntarily steps up to provide this critical information. I mean, soon it will be 2 months of her disappearing from that base.
I think they have a working theory. I think that theory is that she was being stalked by another soldier, probably someone who outranked her. The person who was stalking her was angry about being rejected and decided to abduct and kill her, probably raping her in the process. I believe that CID knows who the stalker/murderer is but is still building a case and is hoping to find Vanessa's body prior to filing charges. I would be willing to bet that they have already interviewed the perp.

The perpetrator has information but doubt the perp will voluntarily give info. I mean what the heck! Maybe they are waiting...... for someone that helped after the fact or they were told what happened. Prayers for her exact location.

I think they have a working theory. I think that theory is that she was being stalked by another soldier, probably someone who outranked her. The person who was stalking her was angry about being rejected and decided to abduct and kill her, probably raping her in the process. I believe that CID knows who the stalker/murderer is but is still building a case and is hoping to find Vanessa's body prior to filing charges. I would be willing to bet that they have already interviewed the perp.
I'm thinking the same - and I also think it won't be the first complaint against this person - I would hope by now, they have gone through all of the complaints and narrowed down the list. that's my hope anyway
JMO

Or perps. I am still thinking about her last tweet: "Some bs".

But how do you abduct someone ''on base''? That's what is bothering me. How do conceal her body and possibly transport it off base? That's why I think there are multiple perps.

They are not deployed in some desert, they are stationed on one of the biggest bases in the US. With approx. ~ 40.000 personnel and ~ 13.000 civilians and contractors. That's a small city...

Or perps. I am still thinking about her last tweet: "Some bs".

But how do you abduct someone ''on base''? That's what is bothering me. How do conceal her body and possibly transport it off base? That's why I think there are multiple perps.

They are not deployed in some desert, they are stationed on one of the biggest bases in the US. With approx. ~ 40.000 personnel and ~ 13.000 civilians and contractors. That's a small city...
If he knew her jogging route, all he had to do was park his vehicle in the right spot and then grab her and drag her into it. He could have used chloroform or a taser, but he probably didn't need to.

I have been thinking she was in the trunk of a vehicle that left base that day ... sigh
IMO
Agree. She was at a parking lot that looks pretty vacant due to Covid.
That car would be in motion from that location.
That is my feeling find that car and find anyone not at their duty station at the time.

Last edited:
I don’t believe the military is going to cover up for the perpetrator(s) I believe perp has friends that know and THEY are covering up. Hope they realize they could get a lot of years in prison. They need to speak up.

I don’t believe the military is going to cover up for the perpetrator(s) I believe perp has friends that know and THEY are covering up. Hope they realize they could get a lot of years in prison. They need to speak up.
Actually, they could get the death penalty if they participated in the murder in any way. If the murder took place on the base, then the federal government has jurisdiction and the death penalty can be applied even if the body isn't found. (I believe the State of Texas requires a body to be found to bring a murder charge, but Texas wouldn't have jurisdiction.)

Actually, they could get the death penalty if they participated in the murder in any way. If the murder took place on the base, then the federal government has jurisdiction and the death penalty can be applied even if the body isn't found. (I believe the State of Texas requires a body to be found to bring a murder charge, but Texas wouldn't have jurisdiction.)
I meant help after the fact. Hide her, obstruction of justice, hiding evidence. I don’t believe more than one actually responsible for whatever happened to her. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper